need vax friendly dr. in Douglasville, GA area - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-07-2009, 08:00 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
When my girls were first born I took them to a local peditrician recommended by a friend. I was denied care because I chose not to vaccinate my girls. In order to keep with their wellness check schedule I took them to another dr. recommended by a friend who was OK with not vaccinating - the only problem is that this doctor is very far from where I live in Douglasville. So, unfortunately I haven't kept up with the wellness schedule. My girls are now 5 and very healthy, but I hate the thought of my daughters not having an actual pediatrician and having to take them to a clinic if a problem arises. Does anyone know of any pediatricians in Douglasville that accepts unvaccinated children?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-07-2009, 11:35 PM

You might have better luck if you post this in the Finding Your Tribe forum for GA. Also, you might want to change the title to reflect that you are looking for a non-vax friendly Dr. - although I knew what you meant

I am in Athens, so I can't help, but good luck!

Kelly - wife to the best DH and : Mama to 6 younguns
Old 04-08-2009, 03:36 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks for the advice! I'll try that.
Old 04-18-2009, 12:58 AM

I'm in Acworth and I'm searching for the same thing. I keep getting referred to Dr. Abrahms which I think is up 400 maybe? That's all I know - I'm trying to get more info. His/her name is all over the place for honoring no vaccinations. I've been told to visit doctors before the baby is born to make sure the doctor will honor and that you know your doctor will see you (with limited number of these doctors, I'm sure their offices stay packed).

Andi, 32 - SAHM to Aaron Patriot born at home on 8/7/09 and devoted wife to Paul. : EC, Non-Circ ::

User Tag List