Top Reasons Not To Vaccinate? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-11-2009, 05:33 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gismobabe View Post
I live in AUstria where the government pays for all vaccines as well and still my baby DIED 6 days after a vaccine and the same government claimed I killed my son and made NO effort to find out the cause of death. The only cause I got was: death by destiny (No sh**).
As my pedi put it: for the government it is beneficial to have 1000 kids protected and 1 dead but not for the parents of the dead child.
Believe me: you do not want to join my club (the bereaved parents's club nobody wants to be a member of!).

It is VERY dangerous to believe things are good because the government says so. That's what them need: sheep!
Oh My! I am so so so sorry for your loss

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-14-2009, 03:43 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauradbg View Post
you don't need b*lls, you've got ovaries! There's a lot of strength there!
yeah!!! Love that!

eternal wife to Jeremy and LDS SAHM to Jonah Ephraim 9/9/05, Julian Asher 2/21/07, Caden Levi 10/31/08. :ch air
Old 05-16-2009, 08:27 PM

I agree, and whereas I allowed a few vax for my DD, my son was an HBAC and hasn't had a single injection of anything, ever. He's 18 months old. I will tell you and everyone else interested though, that my DD was allergic to dairy in infancy and still is, and since her toddler years when she ate a lot of candy canes one holiday, she became and remains allergic to all mints, including oregano and basil.

But about vaccination and allergies... my son has never had a vaccination. And while still completely breastfed, still a newborn, I started seeing the same signs of food allergy in him that I did in DD, and removed dairy from my diet, and the problems ceased. Then, egg. Then, chocolate.

Then, once on solids (delayed til 9 months of age despite his desire to eat everything in sight) he ate too many organic homegrown grape tomatoes I guess, because after a month of gorging on them, started breaking out, and remains tomato allergic. Some time later, Soy joined the list. Every day I thank goodness it isn't peanut and knock on wood.

So my point is, vaccinations had nothing to do with him being even more allergic to foods than my daughter, who, unlike him, was exposed to both dairy and soy formula while my autoimmune thyroid trouble was being treated... I did everything I could, no shots, no chemicals, no formula, no solids til 9 months, and he has 5 food allergies.

I think maybe Persistent Organic Pollutants might have something to do with our increasing immune troubles, but who knows ? All I know is, vax didn't cause his food allergies because he has them but has never been vax'd.

I still think there is darn good reason not to vax, but at least we can say, a kid can be riddled with food allergies, even if the kid never had a single vaccination.

Just wanted to put that out there.

Urban Homesteader, secular homeschooler, HBACer, sewing cloth maxipads, reading Diana Gabaldon, (rhymes with 'cobblestone') hoping for a Star Trek future rather than a Firefly one.
Old 05-22-2009, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gismobabe View Post
I live in AUstria where the government pays for all vaccines as well and still my baby DIED 6 days after a vaccine and the same government claimed I killed my son and made NO effort to find out the cause of death. The only cause I got was: death by destiny (No sh**).
As my pedi put it: for the government it is beneficial to have 1000 kids protected and 1 dead but not for the parents of the dead child.
Believe me: you do not want to join my club (the bereaved parents's club nobody wants to be a member of!).

It is VERY dangerous to believe things are good because the government says so. That's what them need: sheep!
Oh Gismobabe, I'm so sorry.

OP, plz pm if you'd like to know my reasons.

User Tag List