Forum Jump: 
 2Likes

#61 of 81 Old 09-29-2009, 10:01 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yulia_R View Post
Well, I just spent about an hour checking their website and all I see is blah-blah. Where do I find any REAL suggestions, like for example, their step-by-step elimination diet? I mean, if I'm interested to try it, where do I even start? Is it just a diet or does one has to have acupuncture as well?
You need a practitioner who is trained and has a connection with you. The practitioner will muscle test to find what energy pathways are blocked and work on those allergens in a specific order. I think it works best for food allergies manifesting as rashes or emotional/behavioral problems. you hold a purified vial of the allergen while the practitioner uses the activator (chiropractic tool) on you back and then uses a red light on your gate points. Sometimes you can do multiple vials at one time. Then you avoid that food/nutrient for 25 hours. You go back to get retested w/i 1-10 days to see if you cleared the food. It's about adjusting your energy blockages so that you can get nutrition from foods.

We've had some fantastic results, but my understanding is that not everyone gets the dramatic differences that we have seen and, also, it really depends on the skill of your practitioner.
#62 of 81 Old 09-29-2009, 12:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FernG View Post
You need a practitioner who is trained and has a connection with you. The practitioner will muscle test to find what energy pathways are blocked and work on those allergens in a specific order. I think it works best for food allergies manifesting as rashes or emotional/behavioral problems. you hold a purified vial of the allergen while the practitioner uses the activator (chiropractic tool) on you back and then uses a red light on your gate points. Sometimes you can do multiple vials at one time. Then you avoid that food/nutrient for 25 hours. You go back to get retested w/i 1-10 days to see if you cleared the food. It's about adjusting your energy blockages so that you can get nutrition from foods.

We've had some fantastic results, but my understanding is that not everyone gets the dramatic differences that we have seen and, also, it really depends on the skill of your practitioner.

I see. Could you please give me an idea of how much money we are talking about here? I mean, what would be the price to eliminate one allergen?
#63 of 81 Old 09-29-2009, 06:15 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
One thing to keep in mind with NAET, at least my understanding from my HCP (she's an acupuncturist who does NAET, but we're working long-distance so I haven't ever tried it), is that making sure any physical stresses that caused the allergies have been dealt with is part of whether or not the NAET is successful. We're considering finding someone locally for DH because I think we've removed his stresses, but I'm not considering it for my son right now because I don't think we've made enough progress with him for the allergens to not recur in fairly short order. ymmv.
#64 of 81 Old 10-02-2009, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yulia_R View Post
I see. Could you please give me an idea of how much money we are talking about here? I mean, what would be the price to eliminate one allergen?
Tricky question. Some NAET practitioners will go out of order and jump to the allergen that you want to work on. My understanding from others who have tried that method, is that it is less likely to "stick."

So a more "by the book" practitioner will test the allergens in order. My daughter might pass 5 allergens before she fails something. Then she could get treated for 3 related allergens at one time, so it would be $75 for 1 treatment, but she would pass 8 allergens (make sense). Another practitioner in town charges $50 per treatment. The fee covers the treatment and the retest in a week. They do some initial testing and give you an estimate of how many treatments you will need. My practitioner gives a significant discount if you buy 15 treatments upfront. My friend's son only needed 2 treatments. I've failed almost everything.

If you go for an initial consult, the practitioner should be able to give you advice about treating emotions that may underlay the allergic reactions and show you how to discharge them each evening.
#65 of 81 Old 10-02-2009, 11:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FernG View Post
Tricky question. Some NAET practitioners will go out of order and jump to the allergen that you want to work on. My understanding from others who have tried that method, is that it is less likely to "stick."

So a more "by the book" practitioner will test the allergens in order. My daughter might pass 5 allergens before she fails something. Then she could get treated for 3 related allergens at one time, so it would be $75 for 1 treatment, but she would pass 8 allergens (make sense). Another practitioner in town charges $50 per treatment. The fee covers the treatment and the retest in a week. They do some initial testing and give you an estimate of how many treatments you will need. My practitioner gives a significant discount if you buy 15 treatments upfront. My friend's son only needed 2 treatments. I've failed almost everything.

If you go for an initial consult, the practitioner should be able to give you advice about treating emotions that may underlay the allergic reactions and show you how to discharge them each evening.
Got it, thanks so much!
#66 of 81 Old 10-11-2009, 05:27 PM

Hi,
coming into this late. IDK where you are in AZ but I lived 35+ yrs (currently in PA for a time until we can get back to AZ).
Check the EPA site & "Superfund sites", US Geological, etc.... In Scottsdale, there is a serious superfund site, no thx to Motorola, as well in e. PHX & in Maryvale area there was a cluster of childhood cancers/leukemias.
Every state has these polluted areas - some worse that others.
Also, some areas in some states have old mines & landfill areas that have had housing developments built on/around them.

what you & Dad might've been indirectly exposed to could be a factor.

Our DS is totally unvaxed, breastfed to 26 mos, etc.... very little illness & he has some sensory issues. Why? PA has the hightest level of mercury in their soft coal in the east US.. There are little pockets of coal mining everywhere plus all these rust belt states have poluted land/water, abandoned mines, etc.
The west & sw US has/had lots of plants of electronic part production & the solvents used to bathe some of these parts were discharged into the groundwater systems (Scottsdale, AZ).

Also, when I was 1st pg w/ DS..... OMG, I CRAVED Long John Silver fish. IK, IK... but it was so good. That went on 4 mos.. I blame the PA pollution & coal fired energy plants dotted around the state. Even tho the closest 1 is 60 mi away, air moves. I did have 3 ultrasounds tho. b/c I was an over 40s mom & they found a issue with 1 of his kidneys in utero still has it but doesn't cuase him much issue. He was born emergency c b/c I had PIH & preeclampsia. My b/p was heart attack/stoke readings (bottom # was like 120) so he had to come out ASAP. I'm sure that didn't help but our lives were at stake.

(( HUGS)) for your family. I do feel very confident that DS had the poteential to be much much worse had we not done the above. He seems to be do a lot better that others AFA the symptoms going away & outgrowing his issues.

I will pm ya for some sites that may help... Don't beat yourself up.
You gave you DS the BEST possible start in life. Be proud of that.
I have a DD born in 1982 & the kids were much healthier then ( a lot less vaxes, etc) I really blame the pollution & the regs differ so from state to state. It's not only 1 Prez fault. This has been going on for decades.
DH & I grew up in the "petrochemicals are good for you" era .
Gawd, we were exposed to everything, few vaxes tho, which think is to blame for high cancer rates, auto immune issues,etc.

You were informed, did everyone you could but some of our kids "seem" to be predisposed to some of this more so that others. just a theory of mine.

((( hugs ))) it will get better.

excuse the spelling errors, etc.

Me & DH hug2.gif , adult DD lips.gif & 7 yo DS guitar.gif . 2 GSDs, 6 rescue kitties, 4 birds & a gerbil.
#67 of 81 Old 10-11-2009, 11:23 PM

Any updates ?

Veda 9/06
#68 of 81 Old 01-06-2011, 09:51 PM

I don't know if you will see this since you first posted a long time ago.   I was just googling to see if there were other moms of unvaxed  kids out there.  I have a DD who is not vaccinated and has autism.  I have come to believe that with other toxins in our environment, exposure to wireless radiation plays a big role in the autism epidemic.  Wireless baby monitors are extremely toxic.  If only I knew then, what I know now.

applejuice likes this.
#69 of 81 Old 01-17-2011, 02:42 PM

Do you live in a small town, near a factory, etc.. So many outside factors can contribute!

#70 of 81 Old 01-17-2011, 02:44 PM

I was a Dr. Asistant for a BRT & NAET certified Dr.  I works, I've seen kids get very few treatments and have huge results, Good luck!  Worth the time, money & effort!

#71 of 81 Old 01-18-2011, 10:51 AM

Yes, I've seen a unvaccinated child that had autism. I believe autism can come from many different things from toxins to genetics.

~Attatchment and Natural Parent from instincts not from books to my 2 boys~ Childbirth Educator & Placental Encapsulation Professional
homeschool.gif familybed2.gif homebirth.jpgribbonpb.gif
#72 of 81 Old 01-19-2011, 07:57 AM

Please give a link for the toothpast claim!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristSavesAll View Post

How much fluoride is your son ingesting? Most people don't know this but kids have developed autism from eating too much toothpaste. They fluoridate water now, they put bromide in bread, there is chlorine in the pools, they put mercury in our mouths... what of this has or is your son exposed to? You can reverse this though, Iodine causes your body to excrete these things, and the best part, it's an essential mineral, not enough people get it.... you can pick up a bottle of liquid potassium iodine at any health food store for like 3 bucks. Thats what my son, nephew and niece take, we have noticed an improvement in their behavior since beginning supplementation. BTW my son and nephew are 5 and get 2mg of iodine every day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCMoulton View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristSavesAll View Post
How much fluoride is your son ingesting? Most people don't know this but kids have developed autism from eating too much toothpaste.
I have never heard this - do you have a link that shows this?

Wife to DH(15 years)and Mama to: Jacob(5/02)kid.gifribbonpurple.gif, and Alina(7/07)energy.gifI luxlove.gifbellyhair.gif
#73 of 81 Old 01-19-2011, 05:04 PM

Quoted: 20 Post(s)

Here is a neat little video about Fluoride.

If you are going to use a chemical, why not learn about it before you feed it to your children? Just because it is added to our water and toothpaste does not mean it is good for us. Do some unbiased research about fluoride, aspartame, and GMO foods. Look into HOW they were approved for consumption. Learn the history of these chemicals, and their toxic side effects.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2886269353175462948#

applejuice likes this.

"Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."

~Captain Hammer (j/k, it was Plato)

#74 of 81 Old 01-20-2011, 11:57 AM

I was interested in a link that states scientific research has proven that toothpaste causes autism. thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyBird View Post

If you are going to use a chemical, why not learn about it before you feed it to your children? Just because it is added to our water and toothpaste does not mean it is good for us. Do some unbiased research about fluoride, aspartame, and GMO foods. Look into HOW they were approved for consumption. Learn the history of these chemicals, and their toxic side effects.

Wife to DH(15 years)and Mama to: Jacob(5/02)kid.gifribbonpurple.gif, and Alina(7/07)energy.gifI luxlove.gifbellyhair.gif
#75 of 81 Old 01-20-2011, 05:13 PM

Quoted: 20 Post(s)

I don't have that link. Sorry to disappoint you.

Nobody knows for sure what causes autism. There are many theories. Toothpaste as a cause.....that's a stretch. I doubt we will ever find a scientific study stating that it causes autism. I would also like to see a link, if it exists.

However, if you are interested in general health, then why not look into the dangers of fluoride. It is beneficial to research the harmful chemicals that you and your children might ingest. If it goes into/on your body, you should know all about it! Since we are not fully sure what causes autism, can't we assume that these awful chemicals might be a contributing factor?

applejuice likes this.

"Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."

~Captain Hammer (j/k, it was Plato)

#76 of 81 Old 01-21-2011, 04:16 PM

Quote:

I don't have that link. Sorry to disappoint you.

Nobody knows for sure what causes autism. There are many theories. Toothpaste as a cause.....that's a stretch. I doubt we will ever find a scientific study stating that it causes autism. I would also like to see a link, if it exists.

However, if you are interested in general health, then why not look into the dangers of fluoride. It is beneficial to research the harmful chemicals that you and your children might ingest. If it goes into/on your body, you should know all about it! Since we are not fully sure what causes autism, can't we assume that these awful chemicals might be a contributing factor?

Yes, it is important to research the dangers of fluoride as well as any chemical! I had quotes ChristSavesAll asking for a link b/c she stated that children have "gotten autism from eating too much toothpaste". So of course I was totally curious for a link where that has been proven!

#77 of 81 Old 01-22-2011, 08:36 AM

I can tell that you are upset & I am so sorry to hear about your struggles.  We all want to absolute best for our children & it's devastating for something to go wrong.  For all you know your child could have a long & fulfilling life even if it is not without challenges.

Remember that children used to get autism before the "autism crisis" so it is possible (like in 1 in 15000+ kids) even though you have done everything right.  I can understand why you are upset, but you are absolutely NOT to blame.  We cannot control everything with our children even when we do our best.  Speculation about what caused your child's possible autism will just drive you nuts.  In some cases, maybe autism just happens or maybe happens due to environmental factors beyond our control.  My personal gut feeling is that some kids are extremely sensitive in the way that highly intelligent people can be and or just have some predisposition to develop autism (aside from the vax related autism epidemic). 

I have seen successful "treatment" (behavioral-based) for some forms of autism & symptoms can be greatly improved, if not cured.  I hope you can find a great doctor or therapist who can guide you & your family to through the healing process.

Hang in there.  You sound like a great Mama & I don't think all hope is lost.  Read the story about Dr. Temple Grandin.  She is a high functioning "autistic" who went on to revolutionize the livestock industry & notions about autism.  She is an amazing person, autistic or not, and she succeeded with the help of her family before the age of autism.

hug2.gif

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."- Albert Einstein

#78 of 81 Old 01-22-2011, 05:54 PM

scientific research doesn't "prove" anything and if anyone tells that something is "scientifically proven" they are usually trying to sell you something. what sceince does is supply evidence to support conclusions. the evidence is always subject to review, as are the conclusions. which doesn't mean they don't have value, it just means that the process of science is always searching for the most logical explanation based upon the evidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by columbusmomma View Post

I was interested in a link that states scientific research has proven that toothpaste causes autism. thanks!

Quote:

eh. who needs a signature?
#79 of 81 Old 01-23-2011, 11:56 AM

This is a really interesting discussion and I hope it keeps going!! There aren't any factories close to us although there are some in the neighboring towns.  I haven't used tap water or toothpaste with fluoride for at least 10 years. .  I realize there are a lot of thing that contribute to autism and I agree with all of them - Vaccines, pesticides, plastics, factory emissions, processed food and wireless radiation. I've done a lot of homework and the biological effects of wireless radiation show a lot of parallels with autism.   Some of them include DNA damage, endrocrine disruption, mitochondrial dysfunction, increase in apoptosis and increase in oxidative stress.  One of the most significant factors is that EMF prevents the body from effective methylation.  That is - the toxins our bodies absorb do not move out because our bodies natural detoxifying processes are disabled or significantly impeded by EMF.  Although anything is possible, I don't believe my daughter is  the 1 in 10,000 autism case.  If we don't find out what is causing this, we won't find out how to help these kids and how to prevent this crisis from growing. I may drive myself crazy by trying to figure this out, but I also think I'd be crazy not to try.  :)

#80 of 81 Old 01-25-2011, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by columbusmomma View Post

Please give a link for the toothpast claim!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristSavesAll View Post

How much fluoride is your son ingesting? Most people don't know this but kids have developed autism from eating too much toothpaste. They fluoridate water now, they put bromide in bread, there is chlorine in the pools, they put mercury in our mouths... what of this has or is your son exposed to? You can reverse this though, Iodine causes your body to excrete these things, and the best part, it's an essential mineral, not enough people get it.... you can pick up a bottle of liquid potassium iodine at any health food store for like 3 bucks. Thats what my son, nephew and niece take, we have noticed an improvement in their behavior since beginning supplementation. BTW my son and nephew are 5 and get 2mg of iodine every day.

Do you think we should take the iodine regularly to detox our bodies as a preventative messure? 
#81 of 81 Old 05-25-2014, 07:57 AM
Administrator

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
I've removed three posts from this thread. The initial post was placed inappropriately in a support forum and the following two continued the argument.

Please read the forum guidelines regarding what belongs in this forum prior to posting.

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page