Swine Flu and Mandatory Vax - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 57 Old 07-07-2009, 09:00 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss834 View Post
Novartis will most likely be using an adjuvant called MF59 which made from squalene, a biological precursor to steroids. It has been in use for 10 years in the UK in a vaccine called Fluad, for seniors.

Baxter received licensing for a "mock up" pandemic vaccine by the European Medicines Agency. (pdf document)
http://www.emea.europa.eu/humandocs/.../H-982-en1.pdf

Their report states that the vaccine was only tested on 561 adult participants, and 72% acheived significant antibody response. In the vaccine, they found "trace (very low) levels [of]... formaldehyde, benzonase and sucrose."
In a pandemic, they even recommend giving the vaccine to people with known allergies to the components "as long as facilities for resuscitation are available."
:

They will collect the safety information after distribution in a pandemic.
New Zealand already purchased 300,000 doses.
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/20...t_11662037.htm

Say what???

: :
#32 of 57 Old 07-08-2009, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Baxter received licensing for a "mock up" pandemic vaccine by the European Medicines Agency. (pdf document)
[url]http://www.emea.europa.eu/humandocs/PDFs/EPAR/celvapan/H-982-en1.pdf
Isn't Baxter the one that sent the bird flu instead of seasonal flu to some labs in Europe? Now that's the kind of company I would want to trust to do careful work!

I'm just flabbergasted at all of this. It is truly terrifying to me.

mom to DD and one on the way, wife since 1997 to a great guy

#33 of 57 Old 07-08-2009, 06:24 PM

Quote:
In a pandemic, they even recommend giving the vaccine to people with known allergies to the components "as long as facilities for resuscitation are available."
:
This should be all the information any sane person needs to realize that the best interest of the public is not what they have in mind here.
#34 of 57 Old 07-08-2009, 07:01 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyOrganique View Post
Isn't Baxter the one that sent the bird flu instead of seasonal flu to some labs in Europe? Now that's the kind of company I would want to trust to do careful work!

I'm just flabbergasted at all of this. It is truly terrifying to me.
That's them! They also distributed heparin containing ingredients that were intentionally altered by a Chinese distributor (substituted for cheaper chemicals), and this resulted in several deaths in 2008.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/30/he...arin.html?_r=1

A few other scandals as well. Who knows which viruses or chemicals they might accidently include in this round of vaccines.
#35 of 57 Old 07-10-2009, 07:43 PM

So, can anyone name me a lovely little town in Mexico to 'vacation' in from about August until next June? No way in Hell is someone jabbing my dd with anything. This is such a hill to die on, I don't even begin to know what the heck to do.
#36 of 57 Old 07-11-2009, 05:11 AM

Quote:
A few other scandals as well. Who knows which viruses or chemicals they might accidently include in this round of vaccines.
Can you imagine what would happen to you or me if we did something as criminally negligent as Baxter's contamination? We'd rot in prison until we died. But Baxter and all the other pharmaceutical companies have the feds in their pockets, and so nothing happens and the mainstream media do their best not to report the incident.

And we're supposed to blindly trust these people, these companies that are at best, horribly incompetent, and at worst, intentionally murderous.

Incredible.

Loving wife partners.gif and mama to my sweet little son coolshine.gif (Fall 2008) and a beautiful baby girl babyf.gif(Fall 2010)

When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty. --George Bernard Shaw

#37 of 57 Old 07-11-2009, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peainthepod View Post
the mainstream media do their best not to report the incident.
the gov. and stuff i get... but whats the point in having media if they cover up that kind of stuff... and why on earth would they do that? career making story much?
#38 of 57 Old 07-11-2009, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1littlebit View Post
the gov. and stuff i get... but whats the point in having media if they cover up that kind of stuff... and why on earth would they do that? career making story much?
Pharma probably pays a LOT in advertising dollars. That's who they really cater to in the end anyway. The advertisers.
#39 of 57 Old 07-13-2009, 06:12 PM

Hey guys, we here in the UK are just as suspicious about the swine flu vaccine. We've just heard today that they are going to rush through the safety checks with this vaccine!! There aren't even proper trials being conducted! Lots of protest from people.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6694046.ece

I live in the west of Scotland which has had the highest and fastest rate of people with swine flu in relation to the area size. I know plenty of people that have been exposed to it and one of the schools close by had to be closed down. Friends have said it was quite mild. They were given Tamiflu antiviral pills but most of them stopped taking it after a day and some just didn't bother.

This is a very good pdf on how to treat the flu naturally.

http://www.devonashealthytalk.com/files/Hinkle_Flu.pdf
#40 of 57 Old 07-14-2009, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemunchkin View Post
Hey guys, we here in the UK are just as suspicious about the swine flu vaccine. We've just heard today that they are going to rush through the safety checks with this vaccine!! There aren't even proper trials being conducted! Lots of protest from people.

I live in the west of Scotland which has had the highest and fastest rate of people with swine flu in relation to the area size. I know plenty of people that have been exposed to it and one of the schools close by had to be closed down. Friends have said it was quite mild. They were given Tamiflu antiviral pills but most of them stopped taking it after a day and some just didn't bother.

It was refreshing to read the comments, and I'm hoping that its representative of the country and not merely a good selection of informed online citizens. If ppl in America had half the brains as some of the commenters, we may not fare so bad afterall. Good to know UK is just as suspicious and have their witts about them!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797)
#41 of 57 Old 07-15-2009, 12:09 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemunchkin View Post

I wanted to comment on the article about treating swine flu naturally.
In it it says to stay away from elberberry as it creates a cytocine storm. I have read this elsewhere too and decided to look into it some more. It seems there is conflicting info. Other places say this is not the case and site research.It seems echinechea may contribute to a cytocine storm, but not elderberry?? I really would love to know what is true!

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art..._pandemic.html

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

#42 of 57 Old 07-21-2009, 11:15 AM

This really concerns me. I think that maybe we should be contacting our state representatives and senators and telling them that we would die before we would accept a manditory vaccine.

Also, we need to be developing contingency plans for keeping our families safe from forced vaccination.

It makes me wonder about a discussion, how far would you go to protect your family from forced vaccination? I will start a new thread.
#43 of 57 Old 07-23-2009, 07:28 PM - Thread Starter

Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for drugs related to swine flu in the US. No vaxes on here yet, but they will show up soon, I'm sure.

http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/eua/
#44 of 57 Old 07-23-2009, 08:47 PM

ss384 - that is not okay!!!

here's another eye-popper:

swine flu nasal spray being produced at the rate of 35 million bulk doses per month.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...2TZdQD99KD3D02

nasal spray with live swine flu vaccine. gives new meaning to those proposed school-vaccine-clinics, doesn't it?
#45 of 57 Old 07-25-2009, 01:33 AM

Hey i am also concerned....www.myspace.com/vaccinefacts has a really good blog on this its titled :swine flu information

:
#46 of 57 Old 07-27-2009, 01:42 PM

#47 of 57 Old 07-28-2009, 10:19 AM

I have to say ladies....I love MDC, nowhere else do I gain the comfort of knowing that there are many many people out there keeping themselves informed and who don't buy this bullcrap...thank you for caring enough to use your heads! I've been absolutely stunned, more so than usual, at the number of people who will say, in the same breath, that they don't think the swine flu is much to be scared of and that they will absolutely insist that their children get it as soon as possible. :

What is that hideous Hitler quote? Something like "How fortunate for the rulers of the world, that men do not think" ? Something like that....so, so true and, unfortunately, a fact that the people who rule us have been able to count on time and time again. Ugh.

Spread the word in your family circles and with close friends...I really feel like this shot is bad news, I feel it in my BONES that this shot is really, really not good and there are many crazy, risky things I'd be willing to do to avoid it. No one in my family will get this shot. Over my dead body.

Me and DH ...lovin' DD dust.gif(6/08) and DS kid.gif(11/09) Plus NEW BABY!! DD baby.gif (UC-5/12) We heartbeat.gif Water Birth/Homebirth/No Vax or Circ/BF/BW/Country Livin'! chicken3.gif

#48 of 57 Old 07-28-2009, 11:57 AM

I just read this: http://www.pandemicfluonline.com/?page_id=46

very scary that if this vaccine becomes mandatory, our rights may very well go out the window. Now I have no problem with home quarantine, or even being fined for refusing, but I certainly have a problem with being dragged off to a random quarantine facility or imprisoned away from my child against my will, which itt seems would be within most states laws to do.

Check out the entire website. It has a lot of good resources and info.
http://www.pandemicfluonline.com/

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

#49 of 57 Old 07-28-2009, 06:54 PM

I live in Texas. I found "mandatory vaccinations" in Pandemic Influenza Plan Operational Guidelines. and I read many times below, still don't understand what they are saying. please help me!

"N.DSHS Office of the General Counsel (OGC): Reviews medical and public health
Section I. Purpose
Department of State Health Services
Pandemic Influenza Plan Operational Guidelines Page 14 of 169
control legislation and liability issues related to delivery of biologic agents (e.g.,
vaccine and antiviral drug), examines legal aspects (including workers compensation
issues) related to use of prophylactic medications and refusal of medication for those in
high-risk groups, and makes changes as necessary and determines procedures for, and
legalities related to suspension of rules to contain the pandemic, including but not
limited to:
1. Unlicensed vaccinators
2. Distribution of prescription antivirals by unlicensed volunteers
3. Distribution and/or vaccination by non-Texas licensed volunteers
4. Mandatory vaccinations
5. Emergency distribution of drugs/vaccines
6. Use of investigational drugs/vaccines
7. Social distancing strategies"
#50 of 57 Old 07-29-2009, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marnica View Post
I just read this: http://www.pandemicfluonline.com/?page_id=46

very scary that if this vaccine becomes mandatory, our rights may very well go out the window. Now I have no problem with home quarantine, or even being fined for refusing, but I certainly have a problem with being dragged off to a random quarantine facility or imprisoned away from my child against my will, which itt seems would be within most states laws to do.

Check out the entire website. It has a lot of good resources and info.
http://www.pandemicfluonline.com/

The scary thing is there isn't that much time left (a matter of weeks) to educate our communities. Good site. There are flyers you can print out and give to people to help raise awareness.

http://www.pandemicfluonline.com/?pa...s+and+handouts

Honestly I have a hard time believing that people aren't going to get mighty angry when someone demands they HAVE to be vaxed. SO many people I know haven't been vaxed in decades. They're just not going to fall for this. However, I bet the media will be showing people lining up for their shots.. they aren't going to be showing the angry people raising their fists saying NO, OVER MY DEAD BODY!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797)
#51 of 57 Old 07-29-2009, 11:10 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorage View Post
I live in Texas. I found "mandatory vaccinations" in Pandemic Influenza Plan Operational Guidelines. and I read many times below, still don't understand what they are saying. please help me!
To me, it looks like they've definitely reserved the authority to issue mandatory vaccination. The "including but not limited to" part is pretty scary to me even though that may just be the legal language.

OT: Didnt the governor of Texas recently mandate Gardasil vax for all 6th grade girls, and VETO the legislature's attempt to override it?

A governor who would do that really scares me when it comes to mandatory vaccination.
#52 of 57 Old 07-29-2009, 11:17 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmum35 View Post
Honestly I have a hard time believing that people aren't going to get mighty angry when someone demands they HAVE to be vaxed. SO many people I know haven't been vaxed in decades. They're just not going to fall for this. However, I bet the media will be showing people lining up for their shots.. they aren't going to be showing the angry people raising their fists saying NO, OVER MY DEAD BODY!
I'm with you on this. It's funny (sad?) to me that people feel that way about themselves but still feel it's a necessary responsibility to go get their kids vaxed.
IMO Considering the 1976 thing, this vaccine is going to have to come out with some heavy marketing and positive promotion by officials to get even half of the population to comply.
For some reason though, there's this overriding "It was bad back then but vaccines have come a long way" that people seem to have.
Vaccines today are as safe as water because people don't hear much about them, or if they do its some "crazy anti-vax hoax."

I still think it's going to be pretty tough to get too many people to jump on board with this, especially considering the amount of gov't skepticism that many Americans have these days. Not sure about other countries...
#53 of 57 Old 07-29-2009, 05:43 PM

i'm starting to worry

(can only find on foxnews..)

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...-flu-outbreak/
#54 of 57 Old 07-29-2009, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama2j&t View Post
i'm starting to worry

That doesn't look good at all.
#55 of 57 Old 07-29-2009, 10:25 PM

this whole thing makes me nervous.

Here's the same story from above, but from cnn... http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/07/28/military.swine.flu/

Jenna ~ mommy to Sophia Elise idea.gif  (1/06), Oliver Matthew  blahblah.gif (7/07) and Avery Michael fly-by-nursing1.gif(3/10)

dizzy.gif Wading slowly and nervously into this homeschooling thing.

#56 of 57 Old 07-30-2009, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama2j&t View Post
i'm starting to worry

grrrrrrrrrr!!!!
#57 of 57 Old 08-01-2009, 03:44 PM

excellent article on tamiflu for children:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6734056.ece

Mama to a 3 year old awesome kid, Rowan (aka Mister Boopy) and TTC another at 43!

fambedsingle1.gif gd.gifnovaxnocirc.gif vbac.gif goorganic.jpg

Herbalist, Acupuncture student, Mama, Blogger!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page