Hypothetical situation. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 18 Old 07-11-2009, 07:05 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Lets say we were forced to take a swine flu vax. How would you prepare and protect your body from it? What can you take to protect yourself? I am really scared not for myself but for my daughter. I dont want that shot anywhere near her.

Me(33), Mama to a crazy DD (6), Wife to a wonderful mountain man(32) BF my babe for 2 years.
#2 of 18 Old 07-11-2009, 08:25 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
homeopathic thuja to help detox from it.

dd (7) ds (5), ds (2) &3rdtri.gif hbac.gif and the furbabies cat.gifZeus, Dobby, Luna, & Ravenclaw
#3 of 18 Old 07-11-2009, 10:12 PM - Thread Starter

I wish I could take it for her if it came down to it. I dont want it at all but I would take it for her if I could.

Me(33), Mama to a crazy DD (6), Wife to a wonderful mountain man(32) BF my babe for 2 years.
#4 of 18 Old 07-12-2009, 09:53 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
They would have to kill me first.

Loving wife partners.gif and mama to my sweet little son coolshine.gif (Fall 2008) and a beautiful baby girl babyf.gif(Fall 2010)

When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty. --George Bernard Shaw

#5 of 18 Old 07-12-2009, 10:14 AM

The hypothetical question of my nightmares

Married to Michael and Mother of Jake 9, Jillianne 7, Jensen 5, Jacen 4. I've got severe osteoporosis, a fractured hip and chronic pain-so please be patient with me! Pagan,Crocheter,Reader,Homeschooler- that's me in a nutshell.

#6 of 18 Old 07-12-2009, 12:31 PM

Pack my bags and move to Canada.
#7 of 18 Old 07-12-2009, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by traycanadian View Post
Pack my bags and move to Canada.
Ditto

Me with my baby girl Maeleigh (Oct 08) and My (step) baby girl Whren (May 05) in Heaven with her mommy .. And introducing our little JuneBug (June 10) We heard the !!!
#8 of 18 Old 07-12-2009, 08:50 PM - Thread Starter

I live in Canada. Our PM is selling us out to the USA via the Security and Prosperity Partnership. Its only a matter of time before we "harmonize" our healthcare and constitution along with yours.

#9 of 18 Old 07-13-2009, 11:38 AM

I'm in Canada too and as we speak they are rolling out a gov't paid for (at least in this province) swine flu vax program for the fall with pg women, children, and other high risk individuals to get first priority. They hope to vaccinate ALL Canadians so I'd be skeptical about coming here to hide out from a swine flu forced vax program. They haven't said it's mandatory (yet) but I don't know what powers or leeway the gov't has once a stage 6 pandemic has been declared and how they can curtail basic rights.

Mother to DD#1  s/b @40w 2003 for unknown reasons; DD#2   9.5 years old; DS  6 years old 
  Why are daughters protected but not sons?

#10 of 18 Old 07-16-2009, 11:27 AM

Not likely to happen, it's the flu after all - I think enough people would object. That being said, Sherri Tenpenny has a good series on vaccines (DVD) and though it is a little dry it is filled with good stuff about what to do if the government forces vaccines (smallpox, etc.) like how to protect yourself.
#11 of 18 Old 07-16-2009, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by japonica View Post
I'm in Canada too and as we speak they are rolling out a gov't paid for (at least in this province) swine flu vax program for the fall with pg women, children, and other high risk individuals to get first priority.
If anyone shouldn't be getting a vaccine - or any thing else like that for that matter - it's a pregnant woman!! They have no idea what that will do to her or her baby(ies).

Me with my baby girl Maeleigh (Oct 08) and My (step) baby girl Whren (May 05) in Heaven with her mommy .. And introducing our little JuneBug (June 10) We heard the !!!
#12 of 18 Old 07-18-2009, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lydiah View Post
Lets say we were forced to take a swine flu vax. How would you prepare and protect your body from it? What can you take to protect yourself? I am really scared not for myself but for my daughter. I dont want that shot anywhere near her.

I hear you. I've already explained to my almost 13 year old that he has permission to leave school grounds and hide if a mandatory 'surprise' vaccine clinic pops up at his school. I am worried about this enough to have discussed it with him.
see my thread about the 'flu working group' trying to advise our government to approve the vax without safety trials in order to have it ready for school kids by september.

any hint of vaccine clinics and they will be kept home. the military would have to show up to our house with armed guards to inject us. and even then, they would have to surprise us. I can't imagine this scenario. but stranger things have happened.
#13 of 18 Old 07-20-2009, 04:28 AM

I will fight like hell. Nobody is coming near me, my husband, or our daughter with a needle. I will barricade myself in our home turn the whole issue into a media circus if I have to.
#14 of 18 Old 07-28-2009, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLStar View Post
homeopathic thuja to help detox from it.
Thanks for this. Anybody else have detox/immune-building information? This is not hypothetical for me. I am active duty military, and I believe this will be on the queue for us this fall. I will be trying to file a religious waiver for all vaccinations, but if it is a choice of getting the vaccine or refusing the vaccine and going to jail, I will get vaccinated.
#15 of 18 Old 07-28-2009, 05:05 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiropractic4kids View Post
Not likely to happen, it's the flu after all - I think enough people would object. That being said, Sherri Tenpenny has a good series on vaccines (DVD) and though it is a little dry it is filled with good stuff about what to do if the government forces vaccines (smallpox, etc.) like how to protect yourself.
It certainly is a possibility. Perhaps not likely, but possible.
http://www.pandemicfluonline.com/?page_id=46

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

#16 of 18 Old 07-28-2009, 06:01 PM

If that happens, my plan is to hide all my family somewhere where they never find us! There is absolutely no way my family or I is getting anywhere near that shot!

Loving WAHM to my two little handsome DS's, '08 and '12, and loving wife to DH, '07love.gif

#17 of 18 Old 07-29-2009, 12:55 AM

I would have to invest in weapons, bulk food & water and an underground shelter. There is no way I would let my family get this vaccine. No way, no how.

Mom to REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif(12), bikenew.gif(7), energy.gif(5),  guitar.gif(4), baby.gif (born 7/8/11), dog2.gif, and chicken3.gif

#18 of 18 Old 07-31-2009, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuburbanHippie View Post
I would have to invest in weapons, bulk food & water and an underground shelter. There is no way I would let my family get this vaccine. No way, no how.
:

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page