Non-vaccinated child being a carrier? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 9 Old 11-05-2009, 04:30 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello, I'm only new to this so please bare with me. Why is it that I feel so upset everytime I have to explain myself for my daughter not being vaccinated. We chose this path after lots and lots of research but still in this day in age (especially doctors) I feel like I'm hitting a brick wall when asked why my 3 year old isn't vaccinated. I have pretty much stood my ground but today had a concerning question from my brother. His wife is due soon with their fourth baby and he is the biggest sceptic I know. He simply couldn't understand why Talisha wasn't vaccinated and made it seem like Talisha was being put at a very high risk of getting diseases! The next question was if she wasn't vaccinated would she be a carrier of all the diseases not immunised againsed to their newborn baby? I couldnt answer but knew deep down she definately wouldnt be but how do you explain that to someone like him (ahhhhhhhhhhhh). Please please someone give me light at the end of the tunnel. Look forward to lots of helpful responses.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 9 Old 11-05-2009, 04:38 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Hello and welcome to the boards! You might want to repost your question in the Vaccination forum, since that would get more traffic for this question. Best wishes!
#3 of 9 Old 11-08-2009, 11:03 PM

Welcome to Mothering!
#4 of 9 Old 11-08-2009, 11:10 PM

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Welcome, and yes, do repost in vaccine forum for more answers but...

Quote:
I couldnt answer but knew deep down she definately wouldnt be but how do you explain that to someone like him (ahhhhhhhhhhhh).
Is he fully vaccinated? Is his wife? If not, they are just as much a risk to their child as your baby. Are they going to have their newborn vaccinated? If so, doesn't he expect those vaccines to work???
#5 of 9 Old 11-09-2009, 12:26 PM

We're doing a delayed/selective vaccination. I get that concern all the time. It's almost like they think your child is "dirty". Just throw it back at him and ask him, "Well, your child will be vaccinated, so she should have immunity, what are you worried about?"

Watch his reaction, it will be interesting, I've stumped several people with that question. They can't answer it and he *might* realize (probably not, most people aren't this honest with themselves) that he doesn't know what he's talking about.
#6 of 9 Old 11-09-2009, 02:05 PM

I think I have already responded to this thread?

Megan, mama to her little boy (Feb2008) and introducing our little girl (Dec 2010)
#7 of 9 Old 11-10-2009, 02:44 AM

welcome
#8 of 9 Old 11-10-2009, 10:44 AM

Hi again
#9 of 9 Old 11-10-2009, 11:08 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
You could tell him this:

*That some of the vaccines are live, and they shed, so a newly vaxxed kid can pass the disease onto the baby

*That some vaccines do not prevent the disease--like whooping cough--so even a vaxxed kid can pass it to the baby.

*That most of the so-called "immunity" wears off as we reach adulthood, so adults are able to catch & pass disease

*Even if vaccines were given to every person on the planet, they are still not 100% effective. So there is a chance that in a Perfect world, people would still not be "protected" and get the disease anyway. Vaccines do not work 100% of the time.

Direct him to some online videos. There are experts and professionals out there who do not believe in vaccines. Tell him to research BOTH sides, not just listen to the junk science from the government. He should not make a decision until he is informed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3XlJB7J5-o (watch all 3 videos)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ent=firefox-a#
http://web.mac.com/rblaylock/Russell...Disorders.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrIM2hwrLoc

"Medical propaganda ops are, in the long run, the most dangerous. They appear to be neutral. They wave no political banners. They claim to be science. For these reasons, they can accomplish the goals of overt fascism without arousing suspicion.” — Jon Rappoport

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page