any adults 30s and older who have had no vaccinations at all? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 48 Old 04-13-2011, 11:23 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Unfortunately, I was vaxed as a baby in the mid 60's.  However, many of my friend's kids (age ranges 13-30) have not been vaxed at all.  All are children of chiropractors - most chiros I know don't vax - these kids are very healthy and have had chicken pox.   

Kate, Wife to DH and Mommy to a 5yo lovin' DS; three angels 4/08 9/08 3/10 in Heaven,
waitin' for my baby

#32 of 48 Old 04-14-2011, 05:08 AM

Well we are not quite 30 but my siblings and I, 25, 23, 21 and 17 have never had any vaccinations. Yes, I have been to AfricaROTFLMAO.gif

The only thing we have had is chicken pox. Personally chicken pox was a blast, I have very fond memories of playing with my sister till the wee hours of the night. (Okay it was probably 9 o clock but we thought it was late)

#33 of 48 Old 05-16-2011, 05:24 AM

Hiya, 

I know its a little late! But for any recent readers.. im 33 and never had a vaccine in my life! Neither has my brother or sister. We are all really well. When I speak to my dad and mention if any kids are ill he doesnt understand it. " you kids were never ill, kids shouldnt be ill whats happening" I have never given my 3 kids injections except a pre-school booster to my two eldest when i had a guilty feeling i was being a bad parent. My second child did have a reaction 6 months later which the doctor ignored. She was emotional and not well and her arm had REALLY swollen were the injection had been it even had the needle prick. It was like she just had it a couple hours before. So that was the first and last of that. Dont trust them.

I do believe in a good diet - normall diet of meat veg fruit and puddings, ice cream etc. I love honey and malt extract. I try to leave out (although will allow once in a while, not weekly) crisps, sweets - but like chocolate! dilute juice and ready made meals with all that stuff added. 

Eat well, be happy and get fresh air and exercise.

All the best Han x

#34 of 48 Old 05-16-2011, 11:08 PM

#35 of 48 Old 05-17-2011, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovbeingamommy View Post

Unfortunately, I was vaxed as a baby in the mid 60's.  However, many of my friend's kids (age ranges 13-30) have not been vaxed at all.  All are children of chiropractors - most chiros I know don't vax - these kids are very healthy and have had chicken pox.   

I was born in mid-60s but the vaccinations available then were nothing like the volume they are supposed to get now.  The only ones they offered to us at the time were smallpox and polio.  I received neither one. My mom had polio and my doctor told her I should not need it because I should inherit her immunity.  His theory was flawed but nevertheless, thankfully, I did not get it.  That was the shot, as you know, that contained simean virus 40 SV-40, the cancer causing monkey virus.  We had all the regular illnesses like rubella (German Measles), chicken pox, measles, flu, scarlet fever (Strep A) etc. and survived just fine.

#36 of 48 Old 05-18-2011, 08:19 AM

i was vaxed for everything at the time, but i got chicken pox- before the vax came out, i am 28. dh is 32 and from india and was never vaxed until he applied for a green card to usa, and he survived just fine in india until he came to the usa at 21, he was vaxed at 26 with Dt for sure will see what else, naking atm

supermod.gif semi crunchy single student super mama to DS 7wave.gif and DD 3shy.gif. Falling in stillheart.gif with single super dad superhero.gif to DD5kissy.gif and DD2energy.gif 
#37 of 48 Old 05-18-2011, 09:56 AM

I had whatever the vaccines were when I was a kid, just like I had hordes of antibiotics.  However, I was born in a time when vaccinations were still limited.  I had chicken pox, measles, rubella, and whooping cough as a child, like most people I know.  I never knew anyone who died from any of those things.  I actually had the MMR shot in elementary school when they started mandating it for school, in spite of the fact that I had already had the diseases.  I still remember how bad it hurt.

Resigned from teaching to be a doula and freelance writer.  run.gifMommy to blahblah.gif (06/05) and Peace.gif(05/07) and bouncy.gif(09/09) and fly-by-nursing2.gif(02/11)

#38 of 48 Old 05-18-2011, 08:42 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)

My mom, her 5 siblings, my dad, and his 7 siblings, only received small pox vaccines. They have all had measles, mumps, chicken pox, rubella, and my mom and her siblings even had TB and all lived.

Me(33), Mama to a crazy DD (6), Wife to a wonderful mountain man(32) BF my babe for 2 years.
#39 of 48 Old 05-18-2011, 11:01 PM

Not vaxed either and I'm 31. I've never had anything other than chicken pox, but that's standard for an 80s kid. I did want to note however that my sis got GBS when she was about 6 and almost died. It is a miracle she came out of it unscathed. She has no issues with her legs. We are pretty sure she was never vaxed but I remember hearing from my mom that she had to give sis a vax to be allowed in school, or some nonsense. We are all still wondering if the vax "caused" GBS (she would have to already be predisposed so caused is the wrong word). I'm not vaxing until 2 and maybe not even then until I know more.

geek.gif Mama + superhero.gifDaddy +energy.gifDD (12/20/09) = heartbeat.gif

Expecting stork-girl.gif #2 in September!

#40 of 48 Old 05-19-2011, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tillymonster View Post

Not vaxed either and I'm 31. I've never had anything other than chicken pox, but that's standard for an 80s kid. I did want to note however that my sis got GBS when she was about 6 and almost died. It is a miracle she came out of it unscathed. She has no issues with her legs. We are pretty sure she was never vaxed but I remember hearing from my mom that she had to give sis a vax to be allowed in school, or some nonsense. We are all still wondering if the vax "caused" GBS (she would have to already be predisposed so caused is the wrong word). I'm not vaxing until 2 and maybe not even then until I know more.

I wonder about your sister and the timing of her vaccination.  I recall that in there were large numbers of people getting GBS from the first swine flu vaccine in the late 70s.  GBS is most certainly caused by a reaction to something and my guess would be the vax.  I had a vaccine reaction, 105 F fever and vaccine induced encephalitis at age 31 from a tetanus vax.  The pain in my brain and my body was indescribably excrutiating. Up until that time, I had no vaccines and survived childhood illnesses fine.  Now I have problems with auto-immune issues and struggle to remain as healthy as I should be.  No doubt in my mind caused by the vaccine.  Had a been an infant getting a shot with an immature immune system and brain, I am sure my reaction would have been catastrophic and I would probably even have died and been labled a victim of SIDS.

#41 of 48 Old 05-22-2011, 06:55 PM

I think most of us in our thirties are considered majorly undervaxed by today's standards. When I looked at the vax schedule when DS was born I thought, "What are all these shots for? CHICKEN POX???? WE VACCINATE FOR CHICKEN POX???" Technically those of us in our thirties or older are "selectively" vaxed. lol.gif

#42 of 48 Old 05-23-2011, 04:38 PM

#43 of 48 Old 05-24-2011, 04:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamakah View Post

I think most of us in our thirties are considered majorly undervaxed by today's standards. When I looked at the vax schedule when DS was born I thought, "What are all these shots for? CHICKEN POX???? WE VACCINATE FOR CHICKEN POX???" Technically those of us in our thirties or older are "selectively" vaxed. lol.gif

lol.gif I counted my childhood vax...12 my entire childhood! My parents: Mom 0, Dad 0.

"It should be a rule in all prophylactic work that no harm should ever be unnecessarily inflicted on a healthy person (Sir Graham Wilson, The Hazards of Immunization, 1967)."
#44 of 48 Old 05-24-2011, 08:55 AM

The whole premise of vaccine science is wrong.  Vaccinologist scientists admit they do not fully understand how the immune system functions.  The Supreme Court even admits the science is risky and vaccines are admittedly unsafe.  You cannot bypass 2/3 of the immune system (mucousal system and intestines) - the whole system works together and you can't short circuit the system without consequence.  They know they cannot guarantee everyone will be immune because they don't even understand how the system truly works.  A vaccine will not even last so line up for your booster- they write these facts right on the warning inserts.

In the last 20 years, we have added so many more vaccines to the schedule, you can already see the increases in immune system diseases and neurological disorders on the rise and they DO correlate.  We cannot prove a direct causal relationship because they are not looking for one. (Actually it's many not just one like mercury.) Quite the opposite.  They are doing everything they can to prove there is no relationship because we all know that if people found out the truth, no one would be lining up to get poked and the whole multi-billion dollar empire would come crashing down.

It should not take a genius to see that the increase in the number of vaccines with ingredients that are known neurotoxins like aluminum, mercury, formaldehyde and allergy causing ingredients like MSG, polysorbate 80, egg proteins, gelatin, anti-biotics, Lactose (no wonder so many lactose intolerant people now), human and animal DNA, yes - still using monkey kidney tissues, yeast proteins and other chemicals, etc. correlates to the increases in allergies, auto-immune diseases and neurologial disorders. 

The saddest thing is that there are hundreds of new vaccines they are working on right now.  They plan to keep adding more and more to the schedule.  This multi-billion dollar empire is out of control.  They have the money and the political clout to get our right to choose taken away.  No more waivers and no more choice.  We will all be forced to medicate against our will if they have their way.  Vaccines are not safe.  They are not - period.  In small doses, some people will be able to survive but with too many vaccines, I doubt anyone will be unaffected. I am proof of that having nearly died from only ONE vaccine and I know many parents with injured children who will agree they are UNSAFE and no one knows until it is too late who will or won't be affected. 

If we continue to pump more and more needles and toxins into our children, how long will it take and how many more children must get diagnosed with ASD, other neurological and auto-immune disorders before the masses will finally see this has all been a big lie for profit? When we pump 100 shots into our kids by the age of 2 and the ASD rate is 1 out of 10 children, how will we run this country? 

Sorry to vent but we must wake up before it is too late.

#45 of 48 Old 05-25-2011, 12:50 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racecarma View Post

The whole premise of vaccine science is wrong.  Vaccinologist scientists admit they do not fully understand how the immune system functions.  The Supreme Court even admits the science is risky and vaccines are admittedly unsafe.  You cannot bypass 2/3 of the immune system (mucousal system and intestines) - the whole system works together and you can't short circuit the system without consequence.  They know they cannot guarantee everyone will be immune because they don't even understand how the system truly works.  A vaccine will not even last so line up for your booster- they write these facts right on the warning inserts.

In the last 20 years, we have added so many more vaccines to the schedule, you can already see the increases in immune system diseases and neurological disorders on the rise and they DO correlate.  We cannot prove a direct causal relationship because they are not looking for one. (Actually it's many not just one like mercury.) Quite the opposite.  They are doing everything they can to prove there is no relationship because we all know that if people found out the truth, no one would be lining up to get poked and the whole multi-billion dollar empire would come crashing down.

It should not take a genius to see that the increase in the number of vaccines with ingredients that are known neurotoxins like aluminum, mercury, formaldehyde and allergy causing ingredients like MSG, polysorbate 80, egg proteins, gelatin, anti-biotics, Lactose (no wonder so many lactose intolerant people now), human and animal DNA, yes - still using monkey kidney tissues, yeast proteins and other chemicals, etc. correlates to the increases in allergies, auto-immune diseases and neurologial disorders. 

The saddest thing is that there are hundreds of new vaccines they are working on right now.  They plan to keep adding more and more to the schedule.  This multi-billion dollar empire is out of control.  They have the money and the political clout to get our right to choose taken away.  No more waivers and no more choice.  We will all be forced to medicate against our will if they have their way.  Vaccines are not safe.  They are not - period.  In small doses, some people will be able to survive but with too many vaccines, I doubt anyone will be unaffected. I am proof of that having nearly died from only ONE vaccine and I know many parents with injured children who will agree they are UNSAFE and no one knows until it is too late who will or won't be affected. 

If we continue to pump more and more needles and toxins into our children, how long will it take and how many more children must get diagnosed with ASD, other neurological and auto-immune disorders before the masses will finally see this has all been a big lie for profit? When we pump 100 shots into our kids by the age of 2 and the ASD rate is 1 out of 10 children, how will we run this country? 

Sorry to vent but we must wake up before it is too late.

THIS. Nobody knows whether or not their child will suffer a vaccine reaction. It's like playing roulette. Family history may give some information about the liklihood, but is certainly no guarantee. This country is so medicalized and brainwashed about not only vaccines but so many other unsafe things being used routinely in this country. I fear that the casualities will be many many more before this country finally wakes up. I only hope Im still around to see that happen.

Racecarma likes this.

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

#46 of 48 Old 05-25-2011, 12:54 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Ha mine was 7 in childhood. 3 DTP's, 3 polio and 1 MMR. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmeline II View Post

lol.gif I counted my childhood vax...12 my entire childhood! My parents: Mom 0, Dad 0.

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

#47 of 48 Old 06-08-2012, 10:39 AM

I'm not over 30, I'm 25. But I have had zero vaccinations. I got chicken pox when I was about 6 months old. That's it. Otherwise I am rarely sick--at worst I've had the flu. I will never get a flu vaccine though. I'll only get vaccines if I go to a country that requires them. I am happy with my parents' decision not to vaccinate me and I will not vaccinate my children when I have them. My immune system is hearty--I had a good foundation: 4 years of breastfeeding. I also grew up eating macrobiotic food. I am healthy and strong. :)

#48 of 48 Old 06-08-2012, 12:24 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)

My mother works with a woman who is in her late 50's and completely unvaxed - parent's didn't believe in them.  She's incredibly healthy, has never taken a sick day from work in her 30+ years there.  My parents both has measles/mumps/chicken pox, not sure about rubella.  My grandfather on my dad's side had tuberculosis as a kid with no long lasting effect, and who knows what my other grandparents were exposed to growing up on farms by the Canadiian border in Maine!  As a child of the 80's I had far less vax than kids get today but I had chickenpox as a kid as did my sister.  I started with select vaxes for my DD but at her 6mo appt I put everything on hold so as of now she's had one HepB and 2 rounds of DTap/HIB/Polio (in the form of Pentacel).  I don't like the combo at all and she's had some mild-mid grade reactions both times with Pentacel so I wasn't going to push my luck.  I just sign my waivers at her wellness visits and leave happy!  She's got a 9mo appt in July/Aug that I know her pedi will ask why I didn't take her in for vax at 7 mos as she thought I was still delaying. 

Tags
Vaccinations , Adult

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page