WWYD? Or more like what should I do. - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 05-27-2011, 03:41 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

My youngest child's records state she has had vaccinations I know she has not had.  It was from her first doctor that we "fired."  

Our current doctor did ask if I was sure I remember correctly.  My daughter is 10.  The vaccination issue was one reason we left the old doctor.  We would tell him no and the nurse would run in while I was dressing her to give her shots and get huffy when I said no.  Can something be removed from her records?  Does it really matter?  

#2 of 3 Old 05-27-2011, 03:49 AM

Well I wouldn't *think* it would matter. She is already in school or home schooled so I don't see any issues with it.

Young born-again mama and loving wife peace.gif to DH jammin.gif and SAHP to two crazy girls dust.gifwehomebirth.jpgfly-by-nursing2.gifslinggirl.giffamilybed1.gif and believe gd.giflactivist.gif  signcirc1.gif !

#3 of 3 Old 05-27-2011, 04:05 AM

You certainly have the right to accurate medical records.   I don't know if it will cause any problems for you but it would bother me that they were so irresponsible with her medical records that I would do something about it, but that's just me. I would rather have accurate records than having to explain them everytime someone looked at them. I honestly don't know how that would work though.  Hopefully someone can answer your question regarding the ability for them to actually change the records at this point.  If they refuse to do so, then you really have no choice I guess, unless you wanted to pursue it further.

Loving WAHM to my two little handsome DS's, '08 and '12, and loving wife to DH, '07love.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page