Poisoned In the Womb - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 51 Old 06-30-2011, 04:21 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)

I saw an ad on tv last nite urging all pregnant women to hurry and get the flu and H1N1 vaxes to protect your baby..she went on to say how safe it is and emphsized the word "safe" many times..funny thing is, it says on the vax insert safety has not been established in pregnant women. I'd also like to know why none of the side effects of the vax were listed on the commercial. Other pharma ads have disclaimers at the end of possible side efftects. But not this one.  Talk about brainwashing and fearmongering!!!!  Now we will have babies poisoned from the womb, dependent on pharma for the rest of their lives...what a great way for pharma to insure their pockets will keep getting lined!!!!

i usually dont watch tv, and it figures this time i have to see an ad like that.  

#2 of 51 Old 06-30-2011, 05:10 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

You surely won't see me hurrying to get any vaccines and most definitely not while pregnant! 

Tash76 likes this.

Loving WAHM to my two little handsome DS's, '08 and '12, and loving wife to DH, '07love.gif

#3 of 51 Old 06-30-2011, 09:18 AM - Thread Starter

I also forgot to mention they are pushing the DTaP and MMR on pregnant women too..the reasoning is to protect your baby after birth from someone else carrying the disease.  Gee, what about shedding by an adult around a baby? they dont mention that, tho...

#4 of 51 Old 06-30-2011, 09:34 AM

Do you mean vaccinating pregnant women with MMR?  They can't vaccinate with the MMR while pregnant because it's a live-virus vaccine and is contraindicated but I surely don't see why that would stop them from doing so!

I am pregnant and was just looking around about rubella because at my OB/GYN visit they did blood work to see if I am immune to it, because I know if I ain't, they're going to be pushing the MMR on me after I give birth so I want to prepare myself for a big strong NO! I don't remember them checking me for rubella three years ago when I was pregnant with my son.  I'm hoping I'm immune so I don't have to deal with it.  They try to getcha every chance they can.  I also was reading some pregnant women have been given the MMR inadvertently.  I would be ready to sue if that ever happened to me.

Loving WAHM to my two little handsome DS's, '08 and '12, and loving wife to DH, '07love.gif

#5 of 51 Old 06-30-2011, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmy526 View Post

I'd also like to know why none of the side effects of the vax were listed on the commercial. Other pharma ads have disclaimers at the end of possible side efftects. But not this one.  Talk about brainwashing and fearmongering!!!!

I have seen ads for drugs in the States (we get American television) and they are so funny/scary.  There will be about 10 seconds of ad, followed by 30 seconds of side effects listed.  The ones that bug me the most are ones that list common side effects that are more serious than the disease.

I have not seen vax ads out of the states - I will have to watch for it though and see if they have the complication and warnings like other pharmaceuticals do.

#6 of 51 Old 06-30-2011, 12:43 PM

They checked my rubella titers in pregnancy with DS and at birth, they did that without me knowing even in the hospital with a standing order for MMR incase I had none. I saw that later on my medical records. When I had DS, the TDap thing wasn't done yet. Now with DD my midwives never even mentioned it.

PP, there are several vax commercials here in the US. All medication commercials strike me the wrong way, I'm from Europe and it's not legal to advertise for prescription meds, so it's an odd thing to me. The vax commercials are e.g. for Tdap (a mom coughing while holding her baby and the voiceover says your baby could be in danger in your arms because you will give your baby pertussis if you do not get the vax) or Menactra (showing kids on a swingset and the voiceover says what does meningitis look like and then the swing is empty, aka kid dead cause you will get meningitis without menactra and be dead in a day).

sosurreal09 likes this.
#7 of 51 Old 06-30-2011, 02:23 PM

I HATE the US has pharma ads and I truly despise all the fear mongering vax ads. I have people call me and say "Did you see that commercial for the x,y,z vax? You'd better go get your DD that vax, she could DIE!"

Young born-again mama and loving wife peace.gif to DH jammin.gif and SAHP to two crazy girls dust.gifwehomebirth.jpgfly-by-nursing2.gifslinggirl.giffamilybed1.gif and believe gd.giflactivist.gif  signcirc1.gif !

#8 of 51 Old 06-30-2011, 02:26 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Especially since the flu shots and h1n1 shots have been linked to loss of baby inutero. I am on a loss board and there has been posted articles about it and women posting wondering if their babies die in utero because of those shots.

#9 of 51 Old 07-01-2011, 04:18 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa1970 View Post

Especially since the flu shots and h1n1 shots have been linked to loss of baby inutero. I am on a loss board and there has been posted articles about it and women posting wondering if their babies die in utero because of those shots.

SO sorry for your loss..   :'(

and thats why that ad for flu shots made me so mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! imagine all the unsuspecting young women out there who will foolishly believe everything her dr says to her, even injecting herself with neurotoxins, only to have a reaction, to be dismissed by her dr.   I really cant imagine injecting your pregnant self with all those chemicals is good for anyone, let alone a developing fetus. Time will tell in our society what this impact will have on our future generations, and the health factor along with it.  Will there ever be a study done on such individuals who were exposed in the womb? not likely. Only pharma/gov/cdc/fda will know the real profits being made off their sheeple. 

to the PP about vaxing with MMR & DTaP... a friend of mine got it while pregnant and her dr told its the new procedure to prevent measles transmission to the baby after birth via breastfeeding.. the reasoning is that they think antibodies will build up in the breastmilk protecting the baby from said disease. . Why wait til after birth, was the response i got from her....sheesh....what ridiculous reason are they going to come up with next? I want to know if they actually studied whether or not antibodies built up in milk thru vax or is it just another guess of theirs. 

sosurreal09 likes this.
#10 of 51 Old 07-01-2011, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmy526 View Post

to the PP about vaxing with MMR & DTaP... a friend of mine got it while pregnant and her dr told its the new procedure to prevent measles transmission to the baby after birth via breastfeeding.. the reasoning is that they think antibodies will build up in the breastmilk protecting the baby from said disease. . Why wait til after birth, was the response i got from her....sheesh....what ridiculous reason are they going to come up with next? I want to know if they actually studied whether or not antibodies built up in milk thru vax or is it just another guess of theirs. 

She got the MMR while pregnant????duh.gif

Sounds like she didn't research that one before agreeing.  Everywhere I have read, it states if nonpregnant women get the MMR, they should wait four weeks before getting pregnant. I have not read anywhere that pregnant women should ever get it as it's completely contraindicated.  She may be part of the "study" without knowing it.

Straight from the horse's mouth (CDC):

Measles Reviewed July 2010
  • Measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine and its component vaccines should not be administered to women known to be pregnant. Because a risk to the fetus from administration of these live virus vaccines cannot be excluded for theoretical reasons, women should be counseled to avoid becoming pregnant for 28 days after vaccination with measles or mumps vaccines or MMR or other rubella-containing vaccines. 6

#11 of 51 Old 07-01-2011, 09:20 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon010 View Post

She got the MMR while pregnant????duh.gif

Sounds like she didn't research that one before agreeing.  Everywhere I have read, it states if nonpregnant women get the MMR, they should wait four weeks before getting pregnant. I have not read anywhere that pregnant women should ever get it as it's completely contraindicated.  She may be part of the "study" without knowing it.

Straight from the horse's mouth (CDC):

Measles Reviewed July 2010
  • Measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine and its component vaccines should not be administered to women known to be pregnant. Because a risk to the fetus from administration of these live virus vaccines cannot be excluded for theoretical reasons, women should be counseled to avoid becoming pregnant for 28 days after vaccination with measles or mumps vaccines or MMR or other rubella-containing vaccines. 6

i wouldn't doubt it in the least if its some sort of "study"...patients are the last to know. (if they rely on their dr for info)

#12 of 51 Old 07-01-2011, 02:45 PM

Sometimes I wonder if there really is a conspiracy theory to get to babies before they're even born. It's insane to vaccinate a pregnant woman because her immune response can damage her baby's developing brain and nervous system. It increases a child's chance of developing autism. The reasoning behind this science is cray-cray.

boomer78 likes this.

Knowledge is power.

But only as powerful as the mind which grasps it, reading.gif the heart which believes in it, heartbeat.gif and the hands which wield it.goodvibes.gif

#13 of 51 Old 07-01-2011, 02:52 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)

When you look at the history of eugenics throughout the world, and even here in *gasp* USA, is it such a surprise? The new term is "population control", and it is being delivered as a positive, necessary solution to "overpopulation".

I would go into this further, but I've been silenced before for speaking about this subject here on MDC. Anybody interested in modern-day eugenics/population control, through use of vaccines and other assaults to our health, please PM me.

"Medical propaganda ops are, in the long run, the most dangerous. They appear to be neutral. They wave no political banners. They claim to be science. For these reasons, they can accomplish the goals of overt fascism without arousing suspicion.” — Jon Rappoport

#14 of 51 Old 07-01-2011, 03:03 PM

?

boomer78 likes this.
#15 of 51 Old 07-01-2011, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovemy3girls View Post

Sometimes I wonder if there really is a conspiracy theory to get to babies before they're even born. It's insane to vaccinate a pregnant woman because her immune response can damage her baby's developing brain and nervous system. It increases a child's chance of developing autism. The reasoning behind this science is cray-cray.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyBird View Post

When you look at the history of eugenics throughout the world, and even here in *gasp* USA, is it such a surprise? The new term is "population control", and it is being delivered as a positive, necessary solution to "overpopulation".

I would go into this further, but I've been silenced before for speaking about this subject here on MDC. Anybody interested in modern-day eugenics/population control, through use of vaccines and other assaults to our health, please PM me.

I don't want to get into this discussion here because it tends to get too "conspirary theory" for some, but since it was brought up, I have to agree with both.  I also believe they are trying to dumb our brains down by all of these healthcare procedures, antidepressants, vaccines, etc., and now they are aiming for the unborn. JMO.  There are several powerful folks out there who have been pretty instrumental on the population control issue. 

#16 of 51 Old 07-06-2011, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miriam View Post

Pregnant women are being corralled into getting the flu shot, the MMR and the DaPT.  Many pregnant women also get the rhogam shot at 28 weeks.  That is a lot of stuff being injected into one person is a short period of time without knowing the consequences. 

Most veterinarians do not vaccinate their female animals when they are pregnant or in estrus.  Why are we doing this to humans?  Where are the studies to prove that this is safe or even effective?

I was given tetanus (after an injury), two rhogam shots (one after a bleeding episode and one when it was "standard" to do so), and a flu shot during my first pregnancy. By the time I had my second, I declined everything. I didn't even realize I could decline rhogam until my midwife presented me with some information and asked me to make an informed decision as to whether I wanted it. I did end up having to get it after my son was born and his blood type was positive, but at least I managed to avoid all of that while pregnant with him.

#17 of 51 Old 07-07-2011, 04:16 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgee View Post

I was given tetanus (after an injury), two rhogam shots (one after a bleeding episode and one when it was "standard" to do so), and a flu shot during my first pregnancy. By the time I had my second, I declined everything. I didn't even realize I could decline rhogam until my midwife presented me with some information and asked me to make an informed decision as to whether I wanted it. I did end up having to get it after my son was born and his blood type was positive, but at least I managed to avoid all of that while pregnant with him.

How is your child after being injected while pregnant? Are there any problems with him/her? 

#18 of 51 Old 07-07-2011, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgee View Post

I wonder how they decided it was safe to give a woman tetanus and flu shot  while pregnant - because I doubt it was through double blind trials - it is unethical to test on pregnant women for such things.  

sosurreal09 likes this.
#19 of 51 Old 07-07-2011, 06:42 AM

They always push the flu shot on pregnant woman I thought? I know I was told to get it every appointment...

Young born-again mama and loving wife peace.gif to DH jammin.gif and SAHP to two crazy girls dust.gifwehomebirth.jpgfly-by-nursing2.gifslinggirl.giffamilybed1.gif and believe gd.giflactivist.gif  signcirc1.gif !

#20 of 51 Old 07-07-2011, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosurreal09 View Post

They always push the flu shot on pregnant woman I thought? I know I was told to get it every appointment...

At the OB/GYN practice I go to, they never pushed the flu shot on me (when pregnant with my DS at least, that may change this pregnancy, not sure) but I have heard of other pregnant women getting pushed into it. It may depend on the doctor. 

#21 of 51 Old 07-07-2011, 08:00 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)

I was pregnant in 2009, during the height of the H1N1 scare. I was a patient at my state's only birth center, which was 1 1/2 hours drive each way....anyways, they never mentioned getting the flu shot, but there was a nice flu shot poster in the exam rooms.  I vividly remember the insanity in the news over H1N1, and how pregnant women were urged to get the shot. I almost felt like a target, like they were targeting pregnant women in particular. 

"Medical propaganda ops are, in the long run, the most dangerous. They appear to be neutral. They wave no political banners. They claim to be science. For these reasons, they can accomplish the goals of overt fascism without arousing suspicion.” — Jon Rappoport

#22 of 51 Old 07-14-2011, 06:04 PM - Thread Starter

i was just reading about how the ACIP are telling women to get the DTaP after the 20th week of pregnancy and how its changed from the previously recommended postpartum period. 

http://www.pediatricsupersite.com/view.aspx?rid=84982

#23 of 51 Old 07-16-2011, 08:28 PM

This is why it is said, "The love of money is the root of all evil.".

Crunchy Christian mama to my home birthed, unvaxed, uncirc boys Shane and Cody!!joy.gif
#24 of 51 Old 08-02-2011, 12:58 PM

i'd just like to point out that rhogam is much different than the other vaxxes mentioned. 

we don't vax but i do, have, and will get the rhogam injection while pregnant. 

i was also preggo in 2009 when the h1n1 scare was about.  it was weird that every story you'd hear or sensational news article involved the DEATH of a pregnant woman. 

Is it getting lonely in the echo chamber yet?

#25 of 51 Old 08-02-2011, 01:10 PM

I chose, with my doctor's okay, to not get the H1N1 vaccination at all. I am very sensitive to vaccinations, and can't even take the DTP vaccine because of severe reactions. Thimerosal is meant to cause a stronger immune reaction, so it just doesn't seem wise for me to use it. Aside from the sensitivity issue and my issues with the ingredients being unproven, the flu vaccine only protects you from last year's strains. Kind of pointless in most cases.

Wife to DH, mama to bikenew.gif DD (7) ribboncesarean.gif, babyf.gif DS born 3/12 ribboncesarean.gif, and have had five early losses. angel1.gif
I have Stiff Person Syndrome and my other car is a candy apple red Rascal. Feel free to ask me about it. wheelchair.gif
#26 of 51 Old 08-02-2011, 07:29 PM

When pregnant with dd my due date was in the end of 2009, in the middle of the swine flu scare.  I refused both seasonal and h1n1 shot, I never felt comfortable getting the flu shot.  Now if I only educated myself about all vaccines, including children immunization before I gave birth to dd.  duh.gif My doctor and nurses all thought I was plain crazy when I refused Tamiflu (and h1n1 again) when I was exposed to swine flu. I have never gotten sick.  Back then they didn't offer any other vaccines during pregnancy and I'm pretty sure I didn't have great immunity to rubella because I was offered the mmr at the hospital (from my blurry memories I remember them talking about rubella immunity).

Mom to dd born Dec 2009 hearts.gif, our little troublemaker hide.gif . cd.gif hang.gif fly-by-nursing1.giffamilybed1.gif

#27 of 51 Old 08-02-2011, 07:31 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomer78 View Post

When pregnant with dd my due date was in the end of 2009, in the middle of the swine flu scare.  I refused both seasonal and h1n1 shot, I never felt comfortable getting the flu shot.  Now if I only educated myself about all vaccines, including children immunization before I gave birth to dd.  duh.gif My doctor and nurses all thought I was plain crazy when I refused Tamiflu (and h1n1 again) when I was exposed to swine flu. I have never gotten sick.  Back then they didn't offer any other vaccines during pregnancy and I'm pretty sure I didn't have great immunity to rubella because I was offered the mmr at the hospital (from my blurry memories I remember them talking about rubella immunity).

i dont think tamiflu has been tested for safety during pregnancy either...

#28 of 51 Old 08-02-2011, 07:48 PM

I was pregnant in 2009 and I got the h1n1 vax. Three pregnant women in Kentucky had died the month before I got the vax, and two women who had the virus in our town lost babies. I wouldnt do it again after the research I did, but I didnt know any better and dead women and babies will scare the crap out of a first time mom.

Holly and David partners.gif

Adaline love.gif (3/20/10), and Charlie brokenheart.gif (1/26/12- 4/10/12) and our identical  rainbow1284.gif  twins Callie and Wendy (01/04/13)

SIDS happens. 

#29 of 51 Old 08-03-2011, 04:15 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adaline'sMama View Post

I was pregnant in 2009 and I got the h1n1 vax. Three pregnant women in Kentucky had died the month before I got the vax, and two women who had the virus in our town lost babies. I wouldnt do it again after the research I did, but I didnt know any better and dead women and babies will scare the crap out of a first time mom.

is your baby okay developmentally? (just curious)

#30 of 51 Old 08-03-2011, 08:03 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameragirl View Post

I chose, with my doctor's okay, to not get the H1N1 vaccination at all. I am very sensitive to vaccinations, and can't even take the DTP vaccine because of severe reactions. Thimerosal is meant to cause a stronger immune reaction, so it just doesn't seem wise for me to use it. Aside from the sensitivity issue and my issues with the ingredients being unproven, the flu vaccine only protects you from last year's strains. Kind of pointless in most cases.

Im not disagreeing with you about unproven ingredients and the flu vaccine at all, but I wanted to address the bolded. Thimerosal is NOT an adjuvant (stimulates stronger immune response), it is a preservative. Not that that makes it ok!! Aluminum is an adjuvant.

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page