TN exemption forms - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-06-2011, 09:44 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Since school is starting back up here in TN I wanted to give you all the link to printing off the Religious Exemption form online so you wont have to run to the Health Dept. it can be found here http://www.tn.gov/education/schoolhealth/healthservices/doc/ReligiousExemptionFormED-5379.pdf and as you can see it is very simple and easy to use no jumping through hoops and the wording to me allows for choosing which vax you object to but that is just my opinion.

Also you only need the exemption printed off once unless the elected officials listed change. I use the following to send in yearly but you can always just reprint the exemption itself each year whichever you prefer.

Quote:
Date
School Name
School Address

REF: Religious exemption from Vaccination for: Childs name & DOB

To whom it may concern,

We Parents names, as the parents of the above named child are exercising our rights under the First Amendment of the US Constitution and Tennessee Statutes TCA 49-6-5001 (b)(2) to receive Religious Exemption from Vaccination (Exemption on file in the office).

We are fully aware of the risks of not vaccinating as well as the risks of vaccinating as described by the Centers for Disease Control, The American Academy of Pediatrics, and the American Medical Association.

However, I have sincere religious beliefs that prohibit us from submitting to and receiving vaccinating agents.

SAHMlady.gifread.giflovin' trekkie.giffan intactivist.gifwinner.jpg to loveeyes.gifenergy.gifDD 10/00 & superhero.gifmoon.gifDS 10/04 ribbonpb.gifIf your ds is intact, keep him safe, visit the Case Against Circ forumnocirc.gifCirc, a personal choice, Your sonsyes.gifbrokenheart.gif11/98brokenheart.gif6/99ribbonbrown.gifanti-tobaccoribbonyellow.gifThyroid cancer survivor. With cat.gif& goldfish.gif & (Boxer)dog2.gif wishing 4 whale.gif&ribbonwhite.gifsigncirc1.gifselectivevax.gifdelayedvax.gif

User Tag List