My dd is not vaccinated, can someone help me please? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 10-04-2011, 02:32 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello, I really need some information. First off, I have a five year old son with autism. He was fully vaccinated since I knew nothing at the time about risks vs. benefits of vaccines, and I don't know if he was injured by the vaccines but he did change between one and two years of age and was never the same since then. My daughter on the other hand is 8 months and has never been vaxed, but the whooping cough is going around right now and my husband works long hours outside the home. My son goes to school. I want to know if the non-vaxing parents can tell me how to treat WC naturally should my dd get it?

My other question is this, I chose to participate in a maternity support program with my local community clinic. I thought that the nurse who sees me was very pro-attachment because she was very supportive of natural birth and babywearing, but as my dd got older she changed and started telling me that I needed to let her cry, and she is constantly questioning why don't vax or take her to her well child visits. Should I quit this service? We get free clothes from them and other resources so it's kind of hard. 

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page