What are the laws for giving Flu shots in NJ for preschool age children and them staying in school? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 01-03-2012, 08:44 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi the Pre school that my 3 & 4 yr old are attending told me that my kids wouldn't be able to stay in school if I did not get them the flu shot . I feel they have enough poisons in their body's from the air we breath, the foods we eat and the vaccines that they have . I don't want to subject them to more toxins in their lil body's. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 01-03-2012, 12:24 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'm not from NJ but CT passed this same law for 2011. Here the kids have to get the flu shot before they return from Christmas Break. This really set me off and I have been enraged ever since I found out about it. NY has the same law. We only have a religious exemption here and at this point because of the flu shots I may be not doing any more vaccinations even though this was not what I wanted. Good luck to you and what ever you decide to do.

#3 of 6 Old 01-03-2012, 12:38 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellax6 View Post

Hi the Pre school that my 3 & 4 yr old are attending told me that my kids wouldn't be able to stay in school if I did not get them the flu shot . I feel they have enough poisons in their body's from the air we breath, the foods we eat and the vaccines that they have . I don't want to subject them to more toxins in their lil body's. Thanks

NJ mandates ALL children in preschool and public school have to have a yearly  flu shot...and i'm extremely pissed my state (ct) did the same thing...unless you use the religious or medical exemption, your children will have to have it to return to school.

#4 of 6 Old 01-03-2012, 01:11 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)

I hate this so much.

"Medical propaganda ops are, in the long run, the most dangerous. They appear to be neutral. They wave no political banners. They claim to be science. For these reasons, they can accomplish the goals of overt fascism without arousing suspicion.” — Jon Rappoport

#5 of 6 Old 01-03-2012, 06:31 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)

Nothing like pumping the next generation full of mercury...can't help but wonder how their brains are going to be in 10-20yrs with the mercury buildup. 

#6 of 6 Old 01-08-2012, 12:56 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bellax6 View Post

Now is the time to submit a religious exemption to the school. To submit a religious exemption letter, you are not required to be a member of any particular religion, or any church at all. The only catch in New Jersey is that religious schools are not required to accept religious exemptions, although they are free to do so if they want.

In your exemption letter, only say that you have religious objections to vaccines. (Religious beliefs can change at any time, so it doesn't matter that your children have already gotten other vaccines). Do NOT mention poisons or toxins, or any other health or philosophical concerns you have about vaccines. Those concerns do not qualify for a religious exemption.

Tags
Vaccinations

User Tag List