All The Hype Just For A Form?! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 01-06-2012, 07:28 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

All the talk about vaccines, keeping them up to date, seemly as though your child will not be accepted into daycare, school if they do not have them all? All to be avoided by filling a form out? Come on!

I can't believe how much slack i was given by my doctor and mother about how my son will have a heck of a time getting into daycare and school, when I went to get his registration package for daycare the supervisor said:

"Now he will have to be up to date on all his immunizations"

"I have the exemption form..."

"He doesn't have any?"

"No, I have the public school exemption form filled out..."

"Ok, I'll get you our form, we've only had one child who hasn't."

And now I have it, simple 1 page document, it does ask why but Ill just put the standard "confliction with religious or conscious beliefs"

and he's in! Wow....Im so happy its so easy, Ive preserved his natural state and kept him chemical free, and it continues by just filling out a form.

Mandatory my bum, this is nothing. Public school is just a form too, piece of cake 

A Toronto born young mama blowkiss.giffreshly moved for a new adventure in ALBERTA! with Superdaddy superhero.gifand her intact and vax free, breastfed and babyworn Aug09 babenono02.gif attending college for early childhood educationwhale.gif   and being blessed with #2 just in time for Valentines Dayheartbeat.gif pos.gif

#2 of 3 Old 01-06-2012, 08:09 PM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)

That's great to hear! joy.gif

"Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."

~Captain Hammer (j/k, it was Plato)

#3 of 3 Old 01-07-2012, 10:14 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
It was very simple for us too. They didn't even really have a form. The director just typed something up and I signed it. No reason why needed or anything.

Tandem nursing, Baby-wearing, Co-sleeping, Car seat-checkin' (CRST) Mama to my sweet boys, Peter (4.20.08) and Jasper (4.25.11).

Tags
Vaccinations

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page