Random question about decline of diseases - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
 5Likes

Old 02-03-2012, 09:21 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

It's ok about the thread hijack, I'm actually curious about the whole idea of doctors not diagnosing (or even testing for) diseases that we have been vaxxed for. Such an interesting topic!

Mom to Kevin,bfinfant.gif : born naturally 4-7-10 nocirc.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-04-2012, 11:52 AM

It's interesting but my dad still says to this day that the swine flu shot from back in the 70's or 60's or whenever it was messed up his shoulder.

Old 02-04-2012, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vforba View Post

It's interesting but my dad still says to this day that the swine flu shot from back in the 70's or 60's or whenever it was messed up his shoulder.

Very likely ~ that vaccine was riddled with all kinds of issues and caused a lot of health problems (including death). So tragic...and one of the MANY reasons I am so glad I do not vax myself or my children (or my dogs, for that matter). Humans are not known for their critical thinking abilities when it comes to seeing through 20-50 years ahead...we think in the moment ~ and if it solves a problem in the moment then who the heck cares what it does to us 50 years down the road!

Wife to DH (06/09/01), Mother to DS coolshine.gif (04/10/06) saynovax.gif and rescuer of dachshunds ~ and joy.gifthat our rainbow1284.gif arrived (06/10/11) safe and sound. Love cd.gif our little one ~ and lactivist.gif

Old 02-04-2012, 01:37 PM

Q
Old 02-04-2012, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miriam View Post

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/cbs+60+minutes%2C+swine+flu+vaccine/video/x9mh9f_swine-flu-1976-propaganda_webcam

For the record, measles is now being declared eradicated also in the US and polio is being declared eradicated in India, unless, of course you got polio from the OPV.

Sounds like just the definitions are what are being eradicated, not the illnesses themselves.  They are just being renamed.

A, jammin.gif mama to a boy (2005) and a girl (2009)
Old 02-04-2012, 07:58 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokonon View Post

Sounds like just the definitions are what are being eradicated, not the illnesses themselves.  They are just being renamed.

Right!

"Medical propaganda ops are, in the long run, the most dangerous. They appear to be neutral. They wave no political banners. They claim to be science. For these reasons, they can accomplish the goals of overt fascism without arousing suspicion.” — Jon Rappoport

Tags
Vaccinations
User Tag List