Free Vaccination Choice Flyers Offered by Health Journal - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-02-2012, 07:56 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Saw these and wanted to share! These vaccination education flyers and posters are offered at no cost by the Journal of Natural Food and Health for their 2012 campaign dubbed Your Child.Your Choice. Education B4 Vaccination. These materials explain health risks and asks: Are vaccinations safe and effective—or necessary?

Pat

I have a blog.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-02-2012, 08:11 PM

I like it, except that they list "tissue from aborted fetuses" as an ingredient. From what I understand, that certainly was used in the process, but no actual tissue from aborted fetuses is in any vaccine... although the DNA from said aborted fetuses is. I think this really needs to be clarified as pro-vax can easily jump on this wrong fact and discredit everything. It seems like this could easily be clarified and still have same impact. I think the vax on the market that use cell lines from aborted fetuses come from 2 aborted fetuses. Even if they used the whole fetal body (and did not, pieces of lung tissue I believe), there would not be enough fetal tissue left after so many decades and so many millions of vaccines.

I think the point about babies in utero getting exposed to vax is important, they are pushing more vax for pregnant women now than ever. Multi vial flu has thimerosal, ethylmercury passes through the placenta. 

Old 03-11-2012, 10:50 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks for your clarification. I'll pass it along!

Pat

I have a blog.

Tags
Vaccinations
User Tag List