Vaccine Illusion - The Book - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 03-30-2012, 03:22 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

My sister shared this link on FB and I wanted to share it with all of you.  I have only read the intro and am just starting to read the 'free' chapter called the Vaccine Paradox. 

Tetyana Obukhanych, Ph.D is an immunologist who has find out through her own research the concerns associated with vaccination.

Here is the intro to her book:  https://sites.google.com/site/vaccineillusion/introduction

Here is the 'free' chapter:  https://sites.google.com/site/vaccineillusion/book-excerpt

Hope you all find it as interesting as I do!

member234098 likes this.
#2 of 5 Old 03-30-2012, 05:48 PM

I have to wait till Sunday when I can borrow it on my Kindle.   But it's in my wish list and can't wait to read it. 

Done with diapers!!

#3 of 5 Old 03-30-2012, 09:27 PM

Quoted: 18 Post(s)

That looks like a great book!

I enjoyed this:

"The vaccine-induced process, although not resembling a natural disease, is nevertheless still a disease process with its own risks. And it is not immunity that we gain via vaccination but a puny surrogate of immunity. For this reason, vaccination at its core is neither a safe nor an effective method of disease prevention. Yet, immunologists have nothing better to offer because they can only go as far as their deeply rooted immunologic dogma allows them."

Dogma.

member234098 likes this.

"Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."

~Captain Hammer (j/k, it was Plato)

#4 of 5 Old 04-03-2012, 10:38 AM

It was is a great book, I only wish she had more information in it.  I wanted her to elaborate more and talk about more of the vaccines.  It is a great book for introducing vaccine awareness, written in a very scientific way and includes scientific studies.  It is also interesting for someone who has studied the topic for years.  She asks a lot of questions for you to think for yourself and try to find the answers.  

Done with diapers!!

#5 of 5 Old 04-18-2012, 10:29 PM

Thanks for posting this. I've read about vaccines for a few years so this would be a good one to read next.

Alicia, wife to an loving and faithful DH, and mama to three fantastic though nutty children (cs, then an HBAC, then a VBAC!!).

Tags
Vaccinations

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page