I am hanging out here - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-24-2012, 10:24 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am a refuge from the big scary thread on the vaccine page.

I am temporarily over debate.

I am very hopeful that mods will moderate a little more firmly over on this forum.

Hugs to anyone who needs one - even the pro-vaxxers!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-24-2012, 01:43 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)

Yeah, it's rough.

"-do listen through the anger to try and find the perceived cause"

I like this. It puts things into perspective. Mooooost of the ladies have good intentions, although the sneaky snark is less than desirable. Underneath the tough exteriors, they truly believe the world would be a better place with a 100% vaccination rate. Key word: better. The fact that they want to help humanity is admirable. At least they don't support depopulation or anything truly evil like that. So, despite the fact that I don't get along with ANY of these people, I do admire their good intentions beneath the anger.

*I'm trying hard to work on my frustration issues, can you tell lol??**

"Medical propaganda ops are, in the long run, the most dangerous. They appear to be neutral. They wave no political banners. They claim to be science. For these reasons, they can accomplish the goals of overt fascism without arousing suspicion.” — Jon Rappoport

Old 05-24-2012, 02:44 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyBird View Post

I like this. It puts things into perspective. Mooooost of the ladies have good intentions, although the sneaky snark is less than desirable. Underneath the tough exteriors, they truly believe the world would be a better place with a 100% vaccination rate. Key word: better. The fact that they want to help humanity is admirable.

I agree.

I do try to keep in mind they want the best for kids - and they are passionate about it. 

I will have to use that as a mantra.....

Old 05-24-2012, 05:10 PM

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyBird View Post

Yeah, it's rough.

I like this. It puts things into perspective. Mooooost of the ladies have good intentions, although the sneaky snark is less than desirable. Underneath the tough exteriors, they truly believe the world would be a better place with a 100% vaccination rate. Key word: better. The fact that they want to help humanity is admirable. At least they don't support depopulation or anything truly evil like that. So, despite the fact that I don't get along with ANY of these people, I do admire their good intentions beneath the anger.

Kind of interesting that some of the people who are the most vocal about thinking the world would be a better place with a 100% vaccination rate had their kids on a sel/del vax schedule.

Tags
Vaccinations
User Tag List