My kids are not vaccinated . . . but how do I stop worrying?? :( - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 37 Old 06-03-2012, 01:25 PM
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronwen13 View Post

Thanks for the responses! So another question about Tetanus; I understand the wound needs a lack of oxygen for tetanus to flourish; I will always ensure a wound bleeds and gets cleaned; but what about something like a paper cut, or sliver, that doesn't bleed? These are both puncture wounds, are they not?

Most puncture wounds can be made to bleed with a little pressure and perhaps some suction. I always lick and suck any small wound I receive; just like the animal that I am. A very deep puncture wound, say over an inch or so should be treated medically IMO especially if it is from metal. In an emergency a razor blade to open the wound and lots of H2O2 forced into the opening would not be out of order IMO.

But our fear of tetanus is perhaps overdone. The Amish NEVER "vaccinate" for tetanus or anything else and there has not been a notably reported Amish death from tetanus in my lifetime. How do I know because if there had it would be blasted to hell and back.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 37 Old 06-04-2012, 12:18 AM

There are many issues here, impossible to cover in a few lines.

But here are a few points to get you started.

Resistance to disease is all about a healthy immune system.

Vaccinations do not stimulate the immune system, they suppress it, Check this article

http://perthhomeopath.com/bedrock-of-vaccination-theory-crumbles-as-science-reveals-antibodies-not-necessary-to-fight-viruses/

There are no such things as homeopathic vaccinations. They are homeopathic immunisations. They are taken orally and work in the same way that the body works to naturally stimulate the immune system.

The presence of antibodies does not mean you have a greater immunity. Neither does their absence. Immunity comes from the body defending itself against the pathogen and a healthy body will be able to do this, but will not produce antibodies. Conversely, an unhealthy body will not be able to defend itself against a pathogen, but can manufacturer antibodies so it has some measure of protection next time.

High immunity comes about from healthy food, good living conditions, healthy thinking and holistic medicine, which naturally boosts the immune system. Homeopathy is brilliant at doing this.

Ask and question and do your own research. Only when you fully understand health and disease will stop worrying. Don't get caught up in fear mongering. Research well thought out articles. Those with nothing to hide are always happy to share.

#33 of 37 Old 06-09-2012, 07:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukuspot View Post

Has anyone ever heard of an anecdotal story on here about tetanus cases?

If you refuse the toxic DTaP and your child does contract tetanus  many doctors have CURED tetanus with high dose IV vitamin C somewhere in the area of  50 - 300 grams of vitamin C.. You will have to research this but it is a  treatment.

IV vitamin C is such a powerful medical tool but almost none of the hospitals use it, if you NEED it they will let you die. Of course they "don't know" you need it and besides only "toxic drugs" are approved by the FDA to fight disease.

IV vitamin C will be VERY important in the coming H5N1 pandemic. Most deaths so far are from hemorrhagic lungs. The reason for this is lack of Vitamin C.

When the pandemic starts IMO you want to take LARGE amount of both Vitamin C and Vitamin D. These will help you far more than the toxic "H5N1 Vaccination" millions will be clamoring for. The "H5N1 Vaccination"  will be your best way of contracting H5N1.

A large amount of vitamin C is the amount required to give you loose bowels.

For the D hours and hours in MOTHER SUN.

#34 of 37 Old 06-09-2012, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louisw View Post

But our fear of tetanus is perhaps overdone. The Amish NEVER "vaccinate" for tetanus or anything else and there has not been a notably reported Amish death from tetanus in my lifetime. How do I know because if there had it would be blasted to hell and back.

http://autism.about.com/b/2008/04/23/do-the-amish-vaccinate-indeed-they-do-and-their-autism-rates-may-be-lower.htm

Midwife mama bellycast.gif to DD1 bouncy.gif (4.5) and DD2 h20homebirth.gif (1.5)
#35 of 37 Old 06-10-2012, 06:21 AM

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
The headline of that blog post is extremely misleading and there are several glaring inconsistencies here.

A total of 189 (84%) households with children reported that all of their children had received vaccinations. Which vaccinations? How many vaccinations? And when?

But in that study, only “225 (60%) of the 374 Amish households in the community with children aged less than 15 years old” responded. So it isn’t 84% that received vaccines – only 84% of the people who responded to the survey. And it could very well be that people who were more likely to vaccinate their children could be more likely to participate in a survey like that.

Plus, the study doesn’t clarify how many vaccines they got, nor when they got them. So they could have had only one or all of the vaccines in the current immunization schedule.

In medical studies, children who are missing even one vaccine are classified as "unvaccinated," while here, children who may have received only one vaccine are classified as "vaccinated."

And they admit that the Amish have both a lower vaccination rate and a lower incidence of autism.
#36 of 37 Old 06-10-2012, 07:52 AM

OP:

One thing I do when I find myself in a loop of excessive worry (particularly if I have done all the research I can and am just driving myself insane wild.gif)  is visual imagery.  I visually put the item that I am hyper-focusing on in a bubble and blow it away.  Some use a box - they put the worry in a box that they have a key for, and they open it when they choose to.  

Perhaps head to the library and get some books on how to stop worrying?

Good luck!

#37 of 37 Old 06-10-2012, 09:18 AM

I was just posting the Amish article to show that it's not correct that all Amish as a whole decline vaxxes. I should have explained it better! I do think the article is interesting though....

Midwife mama bellycast.gif to DD1 bouncy.gif (4.5) and DD2 h20homebirth.gif (1.5)

Tags
Vaccinations

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page