"1 in 100 who get pertussis will die" - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 105 Old 06-07-2012, 11:01 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
"The vaccine that protects against pertussis is usually combined with the vaccines for two other diseases: diphtheria and tetanus. The combination vaccine is called "DTaP," which stands for diphtheria, tetanus and acellular pertussis. According to GlaxoSmithKline, makers of the DTaP vaccine Infantrix, the combination vaccine contains inactivated forms of the toxins made by the bacteria that cause diptheria, pertussis, and tetanus. After injection with the vaccines, the body develops immunity to the inactivated toxins. If the body encounters the toxin again as a result of pertussis infection, the immune system quickly reacts and inactivates the toxins, preventing the person from getting sick."

http://www.livestrong.com/article/59855-ingredients-pertussis-vaccine/
#62 of 105 Old 06-07-2012, 11:06 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louisw View Post

Quote:

Yes but look what the "pertussis vaccine program" has brought us.

Pertussis Vaccine

Despite high levels of childhood vaccination coverage for pertussis (whooping cough), the largest outbreak of this disease in four decades has occurred in recent years. There were 25,827 reported cases of pertussis in 2004 (the actual incidence could be higher due to under reporting), compared with a low of 1,010 in 1976.

According to the CDC, the reported rate of pertussis per 100,000 population increased from 1.8 in 1994 to 8.9 in 2004. The 2004 rate was the third consecutive annual increase in the incidence of pertussis.

Do we really trust these people?

So in 1976 we had 1,010 cases of pertussis. Then we started  to inject more and more of this immunosupressive poison into our kids and any foolish adult who signed up. In 2004 we had 25,827 cases of pertussis and most kids are getting FIVE "pertussis vaccines" in a triple shot soup dose.

Now folks something is very WRONG.

HOW can they sell this?

And now they are fixing to MAKE us take more of this garbage.

Mothers please don't do it.

Anecdote warning!

I was a child in the 60s and 70s. I grew up in the UK. I assume I got one series of DTP, but I don't really know for sure. I don't remember whooping cough ever being an issue and I know of no one in my family or school friends that ever had it that and I do not remember my mother discussing or worrying about it (she was a worrier). My cousin had a bad case of the croop but that was it. 

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

#63 of 105 Old 06-07-2012, 11:25 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildKingdom View Post

It induces the production of antibodies that attack pertussis toxin. And really, if you don't know a basic fact like that, how are you holding yourself up as some sort of knowledgable authority? Why should anyone pay 20 bucks to access your website when you don't even know the difference between the whole cell and acellular pertussis vaccines?

Lol. I totally agree. He didn't know that DPT is no longer used. He didn't know what acellular pertussis was and how it differs from whole cell. He doesn't know that pertussis is a toxoid vaccine....Yet he's trying to charge 20 bucks for his "expert opinion?"

Midwife mama bellycast.gif to DD1 bouncy.gif (4.5) and DD2 h20homebirth.gif (1.5)
#64 of 105 Old 06-07-2012, 01:31 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)

Just a thought.....................but how much of the current whooping cough outbreaks are perhaps Adeno Virus and not Pertussis or Parapertussis?

I first learned an Adeno Virus can also cause it when I read Wendy Lydell's book. Then I read article on the subject in British Medical Journal, but it was from 1970.

There are so many Adeno viruses, about 50 that humans can contract. One or more produces whooping cough like symptoms, especially in infants.

#65 of 105 Old 06-07-2012, 02:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildKingdom View Post

It induces the production of antibodies that attack pertussis toxin. And really, if you don't know a basic fact like that, how are you holding yourself up as some sort of knowledgable authority? Why should anyone pay 20 bucks to access your website when you don't even know the difference between the whole cell and acellular pertussis vaccines?

Yes madam but all "vaccines" do that. My question is HOW. There about 6 TYPES of vaccines. This "vaccine" is an acellular TYPE. My question is how does it produce the antibodies.

I certainly think being snotty is no way to treat a new member.

#66 of 105 Old 06-07-2012, 02:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukuspot View Post

He didn't know that DPT is no longer used.

Yes I did know that.

Why denigrate me? What have I done to you? Where is our monitor? You are acting like a jealous school girl.

NO one knows everything. I know quite a bit about preventing disease and other topics but I do not know everything.

I thought the purpose of this forum was to share information. You do not share by denigrating.

#67 of 105 Old 06-07-2012, 02:45 PM

Louis - by exposing the body to a toxin produced by the pertussis bacteria and a protein found on the surface of the bacteria.
#68 of 105 Old 06-07-2012, 02:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrrrrachel View Post
After injection with the vaccines, the body develops immunity to the inactivated toxins.

Well no.

Presumably the body develops antibodies or some other method of "temporary immunity". Some KNOW whatever it does the "protection" is GONE in three years. This toxin confers NO long term immunity.

My question was how does it produce the antibodies or whatever it produces to provide the "temporary immunity".

#69 of 105 Old 06-07-2012, 03:00 PM
Banned

Quote:

Louis - by exposing the body to a toxin produced by the pertussis bacteria and a protein found on the surface of the bacteria.

So then we have not produced antibodies to the disease itself but to a product of the disease.

Is this correct?

#70 of 105 Old 06-07-2012, 03:07 PM
Banned

Quote:

So then we have not produced antibodies to the disease itself but to a product of the disease.

I think it possible we are solving the Pertussis Problem right here on mothering.

And just think all it took was a little denigration.

LOL

#71 of 105 Old 06-07-2012, 03:11 PM
Banned

Quote:

Is this correct?

Come on girl we are hot on the trail of a solution to the Pertussis Problem.

My gosh you are off line again. Why do you always do that just when things are getting interesting?

#72 of 105 Old 06-07-2012, 03:28 PM
Banned

Whooping Cough Vaccine – Doesn’t Work – GSK Says “We Never Bothered to Check”

According to a recently published paper not only does whooping cough vaccine “wear off” within as little as three years of administration [assuming it ever "wore on" in the first place] but [according to Reuters] the original manufacturer GlaxoSmithKline never bothered to check whether it worked.  And 81 percent of recent whooping cough cases in California were in children fully vaccinated and teenagers and adults are now put at risk when they would have had lifelong immunity contracting the disease naturally:

http://childhealthsafety.wordpress.com/2012/04/08/whooping-cough-vaccine-doesnt-work-gsk-says-we-never-bothered-to-check/

So we are stinking needles into hundreds of millions of kids and NO ONE. HHS included, has bothered to check if the "vaccine" works.

Of course anyone with half a brain already KNEW that.

And they wonder why millions of mothers are cutting WAY back on "vaccinating". Good for you mom!

#73 of 105 Old 06-07-2012, 03:29 PM

You should read the information and link I posted earlier.
#74 of 105 Old 06-07-2012, 03:35 PM
Banned

Quote:

And 81 percent of recent whooping cough cases in California were in children fully vaccinated and teenagers and adults are now put at risk when they would have had lifelong immunity contracting the disease naturally:

This is one of the major problems with ALL vaccines.

By "vaccinating", any "vaccine" we are providing some TEMPORARY protection BUT we are often keeping the victim from acquiring LONG TERM IMMUNITY.

member234098 likes this.
#75 of 105 Old 06-07-2012, 03:46 PM
Banned

Quote:

Thanks.

OK now I understand the "vaccine" makes three different antibodies one for the toxin and two for the pertussis bacteria itself.

So why does it wear off in three years?

member234098 likes this.
#76 of 105 Old 06-07-2012, 03:46 PM

Even natural immunity to pertussis can fade in as little as four years. The statistic that most people in an outbreak ate vaccinated doesn't mean anything. If 100 people are exposed to pertussis and 95 of them are vaccinated then even if the vaccine is 90% effective 8-9 people are going to get sick who were vaccinated. Even if all the vaccinated people get sick most of the people who got sick were vaccinated. You have to compare rates.
#77 of 105 Old 06-07-2012, 03:49 PM

The length of time the pertussis vaccine is effective varies from person to person. I honestly don't know enough about immunology to tell you why. For some people it's much longer than 3 years. Again, even natural immunity to pertussis can fade in as little as four years.
#78 of 105 Old 06-07-2012, 05:15 PM

Quote:

This is one of the major problems with ALL vaccines.

By "vaccinating", any "vaccine" we are providing some TEMPORARY protection BUT we are often keeping the victim from acquiring LONG TERM IMMUNITY.

Long term immunity to pertussis is not possible whether you are looking at immunity from the vaccine or getting the disease.  It wears off either way.  A bit faster from the vaccine, but it's not considered "life long".  A non vaxxed person can still get pertussis more than once.

Again, I want to point out that I am a non-vaxxer.  So I am not arguing with you for the sake of the "vaccine debate".  I am arguing with you because you make crazy outlandish statements that usually have to do with some sort of perceived government conspiracy theory involving vaccines, without knowing simple facts about the vaccines you are making claims against.

As a non-vaxxer I enjoy coming to these boards to look at new research or to hear debate on both sides.  keeping up with current research on the topic is important to me as a parent.  I am not such a zealot that I only come here to post about how evil vaccines are.  And that seems to be what you are doing, using MDC for your own personal rant board, and that is not OK.  Please look at the reasons why you joined, and see if this is really a good fit for you.  There must be some sort of other message board your consipracy theories would be much more suitable for than a board where young parents post to make decisions for their families.

Midwife mama bellycast.gif to DD1 bouncy.gif (4.5) and DD2 h20homebirth.gif (1.5)
#79 of 105 Old 06-08-2012, 01:52 AM
Administrator

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)

I have posted a few warnings to threads asking everyone to keep the debate to the information and facts and not make it personal against each other. I am issuing warnings to members who are posting personal insults and attacks and if they continue to post in such a manner they will lose their posting privileges to this forum. 

Please debate in a civil manner or step out of the discussion.

#80 of 105 Old 06-08-2012, 07:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taximom5 View Post

Umm, I'd guess from the manufacturers of the pertu$$i$ vaccines?  It's certainly a great example of fear-mongering.

The WHOLE Vaccine Industry is based on FEAR. They manufacture statistics. They manufacture success ratios. They neglect to tells of the DEATHS commonly occurring.

Look for many tens of millions of "pertussis vaccines" YEARLY to be added to the SCHEDULE. I say shove the SCHEDULE some where unspeakable on polite forums.

#81 of 105 Old 06-08-2012, 04:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukuspot View Post

I personally think this is a good case for making a single "pertussis only" vaccine and taking it out of the DTaP.  Because we are giving kids way, way too much D and T to try to make up for the inadequacy of the aP part,

Well we certainly can agree on this.

I wonder why they want to pump all the Diphtheria and Pertussis toxins into our kids, as you say this is TOTALLY unnecessary? Do you have any idea Nukuspot?

Oh that seems to be the EXACT way they got the "Polio Epidemic" going last time.

Polio cases skyrocketed after diphtheria and pertussis vaccines were introduced

img%20polio.jpg

But it sure seems like they are pushing hard with our new "Pertussis Outbreak" to get EVEN MORE of the extremely toxic pertussis poison into us. My best guess is that our immune systems are not weak enough to get the required "production" read deaths, out of our next pandemic.

So this time are they shooting for another Polio Epidemic?

No I doubt it, this time we will see a plague 1000s of times worse H5N1 that is intended to kill many dozens of millions.

#82 of 105 Old 06-08-2012, 04:35 PM
Banned

Quote:

I wonder why they want to pump all the Diphtheria and Pertussis toxins into our kids,

Do you think it is possible that the DTaP was DESIGNED to do just this?

I do.

Think about it why not give the "pertussis vaccine" all by itself?

Now I am sure there will be a million reasons. But please think about it.

#83 of 105 Old 06-08-2012, 06:03 PM

I can no longer be baited or respond to Louis as I have gotten a warning from the mods that I will be kicked off the forums. Unfortunately they do not agree with me that he is a disruptive presence on here due to his conspiracy theories. I have been warned that conspiracy theories are not prohibited by the user agreement, however my wishes for him to leave are, it seems.

#84 of 105 Old 06-08-2012, 06:57 PM

Quoted: 83 Post(s)

nukuspot, what Louis is saying is not conspiracy theory, it is a possibility. Check out the work of Dr David Bodian, who presented findings from the Poliomyelitis Laboratory at John Hopkins University during the International Poliomyelitis Conference in 1954. He injected monkeys with penicillin, DTP, saline or just hypodermic needle punctures. Then the monkeys were deliberately infected with poliovirus. The result was considerably increased paralysis compared to the control monkeys. 

It must be emphasized that the 2 experimental conditions of viremia and of intramuscular injections, as well as the critical time period of an interval of less than 1 month, also characterize the human situation in epidemic areas when intramuscular injections of penicillin or other substances [like DTP vaccine] are given.”  (Bodian, D., Infection and Immunity in Poliomyelitis. Poliomyelitis. Papers and Discussions Presented at the Third International Poliomyelitis Conference. Wednesday Morning – September 8, 1954. J.B. Lippincott Co., Chicago. pp. 199-202.)

So what Dr Bodian was saying was vaccines like DTP might cause polio. Now I am not saying the DTP was designed to do just that, but it is possible that it can. Given that SARS, H5N1 and H1N1 were all busts when it came to pandemics, then this method certainly looks promising. 

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

#85 of 105 Old 06-08-2012, 09:30 PM
Banned

Promising for what?  Are you arguing that someone is trying to create a pandemic with the polio vaccine?  Why would you do that?  If it is the goal of some organization somewhere that a lot of people should die of disease, the current, perfectly natural outbreaks of AIDS, TB, and malaria are doing a great job.  You could just let those go.  Why go to the trouble of spreading something else?  Smallpox wasn't yet eradicated when the polio vax came on the scene.  Why would this shadowy organization work to spread polio to further their goal (depopulation, right?) while simultaneously driving a much more fatal disease into extinction?  Rinderpest also did a pretty good job of killing people, indirectly because it killed cows and then people starved.  Rinderpest was declared extinct last year.  The WHO did in smallpox and rinderpest, while also carrying out polio vaccination drives.  If their goal is depopulation, why bother eradicating the most fatal diseases? 

Quote:

It must be emphasized that the 2 experimental conditions of viremia and of intramuscular injections, as well as the critical time period of an interval of less than 1 month, also characterize the human situation in epidemic areas when intramuscular injections of penicillin or other substances [like DTP vaccine] are given.”  (Bodian, D., Infection and Immunity in Poliomyelitis. Poliomyelitis. Papers and Discussions Presented at the Third International Poliomyelitis Conference. Wednesday Morning – September 8, 1954. J.B. Lippincott Co., Chicago. pp. 199-202.)

I'm confused by this summary.  It sounds like the experimental monkeys got shots and were then exposed to polio, and the control monkeys were not exposed to polio (and maybe also not given shots? Bodian has a participle dangling which obfuscates his meaning).  Which would explain why the monkeys in the control group didn't get polio - no exposure = no disease.  Is there a more comprehensive explanation of Bodian's experimental method and findings available somewhere?

#86 of 105 Old 06-09-2012, 05:17 AM
Banned

Quote:

Originally Posted by stik View Post

Why would this shadowy organization work to spread polio to further their goal (depopulation, right?) while simultaneously driving a much more fatal disease into extinction? 

The DTaP is probably preparing us for the NEXT pandemic. It is doing this by weakening our immune systems. This graph is a proxy for the strength of our kids immune systems.

Vaccinated vs Unvaccinated kids

Image147.gif

We are not sure what that pandemic may be but since so much work has been done to prepare us for H5N1 this is the most likely candidate. We can be fairly sure it will not be polio.

The polio epidemic of the 1940 was designed to create a demand for a "polio vaccination" that "polio vaccination" introduced the cancer causing SV-40 into hundreds of millions of people WORLD WIDE. Since SV-40 is passed from father to offspring and still exists in current father's sperm, the spread of SV-40 may go on FOREVER; I am sure they will come up with a "vaccine" for it.

So we see the wonderful "polio vaccination" was certainly a powerful bio-weapon.

MANY of the current "vaccines" are overt bio-weapons in that they soft kill us. I consider them ALL bio-weapons in that they confer HARM and relatively little benefit and the people at the top KNOW this..

Any "disease" driven into extinction is soon replaced with another "disease" Humans are no more in control of nature than an ant controls the city he lives in. Humans can become tyrants and kill 100s of millions of their own kind.

#87 of 105 Old 06-09-2012, 05:43 AM
Banned

Quote:

We are not sure what that pandemic may be but since so much work has been done to prepare us for H5N1 this is the most likely candidate.

IMO the coming H5N1 pandemic is designed to ENFORCE world wide MANDATORY "vaccination" of each and every person on this planet ANYTIME the tyrants who control this sorry earth say so.

They will use H5N1 to kill millions on each continent. The pandemic will go on for years. They will claim the "unvaccinated" are causing the continuation. The truth is H5N1 can only be easily spread by NEEDLE. Much "research" by HHS et al will show this is not true.

If you know what I know about "vaccination" you know this is the Total end of life as we knew it in the 1950s or so and for people like me and billions of others death. We have lost so much freedom since the 1950s.

We wake up or we die.

The world's "scientists" have Admittedly created an H5N1 bio-weapon

“For years, health officials from around the world have been warning that the H5N1 avian flu virus, which is currently not a threat, will one day mutate into a deadly, pandemic strain. But now their predictions -- or warnings, depending on how you look at it -- could come true, as a European scientist has genetically altered H5N1 to effectively spread between mammals.”   Scientist deliberately 'militarizes' flu strain in deadly bioterrorism experiment

"It's just a bad idea for scientists to turn a lethal virus into a lethal and highly contagious virus," said Dr. Thomas Inglesby, a bioterrorism expert and director of the Center for Biosecurity at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, concerning the experiment. "And it's a second bad idea for them to publish how they did it so others can copy it."   Bioterrorism Flu Created

"Baxter labs in 2009 put the deadly H5N1 virus  in their “Seasonal Flu Vaccine”. Baxter Labs has suffered NO consequences from this crime. Baxter Labs was chosen by the CDC to manufacture this years (2010/2011) combination of "Seasonal Flu" and H1N1 vaccine."   Baxter: Vaccine Product contained live bird flu virus, Note this STRONGLY suggests the contamination of "vaccines" with deadly unapproved "additives" is condoned at the highest political levels

#88 of 105 Old 06-09-2012, 05:52 AM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)

Louis I can only imagine what you're are saying.  winky.gif

But if you're talking about bioweapons.  It might behoove you to actually look into the real bioweapon program... Polio is not even a worthwhile venture due to cost and lack of a decent kill factor. 

Face it polio does not do enough damage to actually be worth our while.  Also bioweapon manufacturers want quick results not a slow moving method anymore.  We all know that if we want to kill people it's really just easier to drop a bomb on them and blame the wrong coordinates... China's embassy in Belgrade. 

Oh and it's best to play on the masses current fears.  Few fear polio anymore, because polio has been out of our minds for quite sometime.  Now flesh eating,  whether it be Zombies or bacteria really gets peoples attention. 

#89 of 105 Old 06-09-2012, 10:50 AM
Banned

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imakcerka View Post

Face it polio does not do enough damage to actually be worth our while. 

Polio was only an way for them to get the "polio vaccine" into our bodies. The "polio vaccine" got  the cancer causing SV-40 into our bodies and it is acting as the bio-weapon. And may continue to act as a bio-weapon FOREVER,

#90 of 105 Old 06-09-2012, 10:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
 The "polio vaccine" got  the cancer causing SV-40 into our bodies

When you inject foreign proteins into your body you invite TERRIBLE consequences. That is why your body is DESIGNED NOT to allow foreign proteins into your body.

"Vaccines" are still being manufactured using monkey kidneys, that is where the SV-40 came from.

Tags
Vaccinations

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page