Forum Jump: 

#91 of 105 Old 06-10-2012, 09:29 AM
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louisw View Post

So in 1976 we had 1,010 cases of pertussis. Then we started  to inject more and more of this immunosupressive poison into our kids and any foolish adult who signed up. In 2004 we had 25,827 cases of pertussis and most kids are getting FIVE "pertussis vaccines" in a triple shot soup dose.

And now they are fixing to MAKE us take more of this garbage.

IMO what may happen is this a new "pertussis vaccine" will be created. They will tell us, see we solved the problem. The new "pertussis vaccine" will be a very special one designed to enhance the coming H5N1 pandemic just as the H1N1 "vaccine" is doing NOW.

NO flu shots EVER. NO special "pertussis vaccine" EVER.

IMO of course

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#92 of 105 Old 06-10-2012, 11:03 AM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)

Louisw... where do you get your information?  Other than from your own site where do you get it?

#93 of 105 Old 06-10-2012, 11:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imakcerka View Post

Louisw... where do you get your information?  Other than from your own site where do you get it?

Specifically what information are you referring to?

In general I do a lot of health related reading.

#94 of 105 Old 06-11-2012, 05:02 AM

Quote:

Specifically what information are you referring to?

In general I do a lot of health related reading.

It is good form to link to where you got the information from. 

People like to read it themselves, and see if your interpretation is their interpretation.

If you have multiple links for information, choose (IMHO) the most mainstream.  It will have the broadest audience, it will be less likely to get bogged down in "your link is cr@p" arguements.

#95 of 105 Old 06-11-2012, 12:20 PM

I think it's best to provide numerous links.  People can pull the your link is crap BS but when they do that I just ignore their argument and read the link anyway.  That argument is used to be dismissive, if you plan on being dismissive you've already lost me.

Of course not all people feel that way.  Just me I guess. 

#96 of 105 Old 06-11-2012, 12:36 PM

Its not just you. Refusal to provide links makes me think one is unable to back up claim which makes me dismiss their words as well.

Midwife mama bellycast.gif to DD1 bouncy.gif (4.5) and DD2 h20homebirth.gif (1.5)
#97 of 105 Old 06-15-2012, 08:33 AM - Thread Starter

Wow...I don't vaccinate, and I've been tired of the 1 in 100 "statistic" because I haven't seen where it comes from AND the MMWR doesn't reflect that statistic, at least not currently...and wow...did this thread really take a rabbit trail....

I think I have to go back through it again and comb through to see if anyone had where that stat came from...I got all distracted and worked up from later commentary.........yikes.........

#98 of 105 Old 06-15-2012, 08:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukuspot View Post

So please, anyone who reads this now, or in the future, please do not think that all non-vaxxers are on some high and mighty head trip and we think our kids are somehow superior because we made this choice. 

Oh please don't you think this is pouring it on a little thick?

#99 of 105 Old 06-15-2012, 08:58 PM

nm.

Midwife mama bellycast.gif to DD1 bouncy.gif (4.5) and DD2 h20homebirth.gif (1.5)
#100 of 105 Old 06-15-2012, 09:13 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsfatty View Post

Wow...I don't vaccinate, and I've been tired of the 1 in 100 "statistic" because I haven't seen where it comes from AND the MMWR doesn't reflect that statistic, at least not currently...and wow...did this thread really take a rabbit trail....

I think I have to go back through it again and comb through to see if anyone had where that stat came from

The stat came from a mistake on a page on the CDC website, which has since been corrected.

http://www.cdc.gov/Features/Pertussis/ It now says that the death rate for infants hospitalized for pertussis is 1 in 100. That's a lot different than "1 in 100 who get pertussis will die."

#101 of 105 Old 06-16-2012, 07:17 AM

Quote:

Oh please don't you think this is pouring it on a little thick?

Not nice.

She was sincere and that's appreciated. 

#102 of 105 Old 06-16-2012, 09:31 AM

Thank you Ima.

#103 of 105 Old 06-17-2012, 10:31 AM
Banned

We have known of Parapertussis Since 1910 when Rockefeller Labs Created the "Pertussis Vaccine" as an Immunosuppressive Mechanism

Whooping Cough Vaccine Protection Fades in Three Years

The featured study also suggests that the acellular pertussis vaccine loses much of its effectiveness after just three years. This is much faster than previously believed, and could also help explain the recent whooping cough outbreaks in the U.S.

Unfortunately, stacking on additional booster shots is likely to make matters worse rather than better, especially in light of the fact that the mass use of existing pertussis vaccines has already led to vaccine-resistant strains that are still evolving and could become much more virulent.

The new mutation, which some researchers are calling “P3,” is a strain that produces more pertussis toxin (PT).

Pertussis toxin is the part of B. pertussis bacteria that is most responsible for the neurological complications of both pertussis disease and DPT and DtaP pertussis vaccines, and is also most responsible for stimulating an immune response. The acellular pertussis vaccines, which were developed and tested in the late 1980′s and early 1990′s, do not include the mutated strain.

Another reason why whooping cough cannot be entirely eradicated is the fact that there’s another Bordetella organism – parapertussis – that can also cause whooping cough. The symptoms of B. parapertussis, while often milder, can look exactly like B. pertussis, but doctors rarely recognize or test for parapertussis. And, there is NO vaccine for it.

One difference between recovering from B. pertussis whooping cough and getting the vaccine is that recovery from whooping cough confers a naturally-acquired immunity that is stronger and longer lasting than the artificial immunity induced by the vaccine. Vaccination requires more and more booster doses to try to extend the artificial vaccine immunity.

http://www.ener-chi.com/tag/are-vaccines-safe/

http://mercola.com

#104 of 105 Old 06-19-2012, 04:42 AM

Louisw, edit your post to abide by MDC's copyright guidelines: http://www.mothering.com/community/a/copyright-concerns

Again, please refrain from posting exclusively blocks of text from other websites. It would be most helpful to your fellow members if you included a personal summary of the resource and a link where people can read it for themselves. That's sorta the preferred approach around here, and it really helps keep the discussion rolling.

Mi vida loca: full-time WOHM, frugalista, foodie wannabe, 10+ years of TCOYF 

R-E-S-P-E-C-T spells BRAND NEW User Agreement!!

#105 of 105 Old 06-19-2012, 10:34 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Can the title of this thread be edited? It was simply a typo on the CDC website, which has since been corrected. I'm tired of seeing that very erroneous statement as the title, even though it's in quotes.

Tags
Vaccinations

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page