Food & Water, Nope. Vaccines, Yep - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-24-2012, 06:34 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)

This is a wonderful photo essay of a trip to a the home of a young woman in remote Ugandan village who cares for 26 orphans and runs a school for 96 children. Two weeks before the visit, the children had the measles vaccination and one of the little girls had measles.

http://gianelloni.wordpress.com/2012/07/23/food-water-nope-vaccines-yep/

Quote:
I don’t care who you are or what side of the vaccine philosophy you fall under, there is no logic in the world that can explain that going into a remote village and giving children who only eat one meal a day and have never had clean drinking water, a vaccine. Seriously? Think about it. Can you imagine walking up to this precious little girl and saying: ”I know you are starving, but here is a measles vaccine instead. I promise this will make you much healthier than food or water”.

t

"There are only two mistakes you can make in the search for the Truth. Not starting, and not going all the way." ~ Mark Passio
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-11-2012, 04:15 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)

My guess would be that 'big pharma' is using those poor kids as guinnea pigs.

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.”
―Socrates

Old 08-11-2012, 09:27 PM

Quoted: 97 Post(s)

At this point, I'm starting to believe that all children, even in developed countries, are guinea pigs for the pharmaceutical industry. Both medications and vaccines are approved for use in children with only the manufacturer's "studies" showing safety/efficacy, and time after time after time, we find out that the pharmaceutical companies lied--about both safety and efficacy.

The flu shot is a prime example, as are most of the antidepressant and antipsychotic medications that are increasingly being prescribed for small children, especially children in the foster care system.

As far as I can see, the only testing going on is the pharmaceutical industry seeing how much they can get either the insurance companies or the patients believe that they need--and to pay for it.

Old 08-11-2012, 09:33 PM

Quoted: 26 Post(s)

Of course food and clean water is the most important thing!  

So if  her group brought food and water and nail polish to that one village, why are they not doing so for all of Uganda? Why are they leaving others without?  

Old 08-12-2012, 04:21 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pers View Post

Of course food and clean water is the most important thing!  

So if  her group brought food and water and nail polish to that one village, why are they not doing so for all of Uganda? Why are they leaving others without?  

Because they have limited resources. Obviously you were trying to make a point with your question... what is it exactly?

Loving mother, Devoted Wife

Tags
Vaccinations
User Tag List