Vaccines don't just tamper. Vaccines are cluster bombs - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 11 Old 08-06-2012, 12:13 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)

I thought this was an excellent article, well worth reading, IMO.

Vaccines as 'Cluster Bombs'

Quote:
In claiming vaccines "improve immunity", the pharmaceutical industry seems to have no idea that the purpose of the immune system is not just to react but to protect biologic integrity, core to human health and life. Instead, the industry is filling the body with foreign protein, devastating the human immune system. They are using vaccines containing foreign DNA and a long list of toxic substances that "explode inside the body and hit every part of the body, every cell and molecule" - the "cluster bomb" Chopra speaks of.

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

#2 of 11 Old 08-06-2012, 03:35 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks for posting. It was an interesting read, and a slightly different perspective. The escalation of rhetoric by the fervently pro vax folks scares me- come on, "involuntary manslaughter"??

chicken3.gif mama to two teens and two tots partners.gif madly in love with DP guitar.gif

#3 of 11 Old 08-07-2012, 10:05 AM
Banned

“Vaccines are among the greatest achievements of modern medicine.”

A lie told often enough becomes the truth.
-- Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

Destroy the family, you destroy the country.
-- Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

“Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it” —Adolf Hitler

#4 of 11 Old 08-11-2012, 01:37 PM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)

Thanks for posting. Very interesting

I am still researching since I don't trust that 'vaccines are so save' or 'do you want your child to die like right now' slogans doctors try to force on you. My 2 kids -2y and 3m- are both unvaccinated and the more info I get the less likely I will be to do so. I just wonder why this whole vaccination sceme has gotten so out of hand. Is it really just for the profit of a bunch of lunatic scientist/politicians/ managers? Would they really sacrifice human health of coming generations to the $? Stop the merry-go-round! I want to get off!

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.”
―Socrates

#5 of 11 Old 08-11-2012, 05:05 PM
Banned

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minerva23 View Post

I just wonder why this whole vaccination sceme has gotten so out of hand. Is it really just for the profit of a bunch of lunatic scientist/politicians/ managers? Would they really sacrifice human health of coming generations to the $?

The ultimate truth about "vaccination" is VERY hard to accept. And perhaps most of us do not need to confront it. Just knowing the risk vs reward for most "vaccines" favors our children and US not being injected is enough to protect our family.

FOR NOW.

But some where down the road to total tyranny we seem to be on there will come FORCED VACCINATION at the point of a gun. When this time comes, for now we are being forced by threat of not allowing school attendance, loss of our jobs ect., it will be good to know just how "vaccination" fits into "the plan".

IMO "vaccination" is a key method of the UN's Agenda 21 plan to depopulate our world.

http://wvoutpost.com/2012/02/12/the-truth-behind-the-vaccination-agenda-infographics/

"Fichte laid it down that education should aim at destroying free will, so that, after pupils have left school, they shall be incapable, throughout the rest of their lives, of thinking or acting otherwise than as their schoolmasters would have wished.  But in this day this was an unattainable ideal: what he regarded as the best system in existence produced Karl Marx.  In future such failures are not likely to occur where there is dictatorship.  Diet, injections, and injunctions will combine, from a very early age, to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable, and any serious criticism of the powers that be will become psychologically impossible."      Bertrand Russell, The Impact of Science on Society

#6 of 11 Old 08-11-2012, 05:26 PM
Banned

Here is the reason IMO they are putting so many doses of the "pertussis vaccine" into us. Please don't let them put more as they appear to be attempting with the current "pertussis scare"..

“A placebo-controlled trial of acellular pertussis vaccines in Sweden compared vaccinated children with un-vaccinated children of the same birth grouping. During the trial, an invasive bacterial infection occurred among the vaccinated group resulting in numerous deaths. A review of the trial data led researchers to conclude that ‘The hypothesis of an immunosuppressive effect of the vaccines, which would explain the deaths…could not be refuted by the data.’ (xvi)"

#7 of 11 Old 08-11-2012, 08:29 PM

Quoted: 36 Post(s)

Louis, I think the reason for the number of pertussis boosters is two-fold, with the first reason feeding the second.

1) They don't want to admit that they screwed up, and that the vaccine is not effective, and

2) They want to sell as many doses as possible, to make as much profit as possible.  If they can get insurance companies to pay for it, rather than the consumer paying for it, then the consumer is far less likely to balk at taking it.

#8 of 11 Old 08-12-2012, 08:38 AM
Banned

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taximom5 View Post

They don't want to admit that they screwed up, and that the vaccine is not effective,

Well the "pertussis vaccination" is VERY EFFECTIVE at suppressing our immune systems.

"Jordan pointed out that in 1915 the pertussis vaccine became available and was widely given. This bacterial poison from whopping cough, called pertussis coxon, so depresses the immune system that it is used in laboratories today to turn off nutrafils and reduce white blood cell counts." Vaccine Induced Cytokine Storm

"In New Delhi, India, prior to 2000, ASD/PDD (autism spectrum disorder/pervasive developmental disorder) symptoms were rare – typically only occurring in children who were vaccinated abroad. However, after the Indian pediatricians began recommending, in 2000, the addition of triple-dose the incidence of a childhood ASD/PDD diagnosis increased to 2 % to 4 % of vaccinated New Delhi children.”    Doctor Paul King PhD

We do not want to consider this. I understand but if we do not wise up to the "vaccination agenda" IMO we are kidding ourselves.

#9 of 11 Old 08-12-2012, 10:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirzam View Post

I thought this was an excellent article, well worth reading, IMO.

Vaccines as 'Cluster Bombs'

This is perhaps the best article on the failure of "vaccine theory" I have read. I am on my fourth or fifth rereading.

Understand this and you will not "vaccinate".

#10 of 11 Old 08-13-2012, 09:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louisw View Post

"In New Delhi, India, prior to 2000, ASD/PDD (autism spectrum disorder/pervasive developmental disorder) symptoms were rare – typically only occurring in children who were vaccinated abroad. However, after the Indian pediatricians began recommending, in 2000, the addition of triple-dose the incidence of a childhood ASD/PDD diagnosis increased to 2 % to 4 % of vaccinated New Delhi children.”    Doctor Paul King PhD

"Moreover, that Thimerosal-preserved vaccines are the cause of the New Delhi, India ASD/PDD epidemic is confirmed by the apparent “doubling” in ASD/PDD incidence that occurred in a New Delhi, India nursery school’s population after these Indian pediatricians reduced the recommended completion date for the 9-Thimerosal-preserved vaccine doses (3 DTP, 3 Hep B, and 3 Hib) from 6 months in 2000 to 3.5 months in the mid-2000s."   Doctor Paul King PhD

Here IMO is a VERY IMPORTANT lesson for us in the USA. To vastly lower the risk of autism; if you must "vaccinate" DELAY it; at least beyond your child's rapid brain formation stage.

#11 of 11 Old 08-16-2012, 01:04 PM

Thanks for the links and articles, LouisW.

Darla dishes.gif Jimguitar.gif Wrenflower.gif Papahat.gif Grandma dog2.gifNana Anne jumpers.gif & the Great Cosmic Mimi om.gif
3 houses - 2 blocks in the old neighborhood = 1 eclectic/traditional tribe!

Tags
Vaccinations

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page