Andrew Moulden? - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 79 Old 08-24-2012, 10:39 AM
Administrator

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)

Delete and ban it is then. Hope you find another community more to your liking. 

Marnica and kathymuggle like this.

#62 of 79 Old 08-24-2012, 07:51 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahlia3 View Post

I knew him personally.  First off, he has never worked as a licensed MD anywhere.  He also told me many lies about himself and I caught him in them.  However, I didn't call him on the lies, because I felt he had some sort of hidden agenda.  When he says he speaks of the truth, well those are only partial truths.  Some of what he has to say is true in the vaccination world, however, alot of points have been ALREADY been proven by other doctors, he is simply relaying.  I ended up doing my own investigation on him.  This is what I found:  He "claims" to have found the link between Autism(also various other illnesses) and vaccinations, however, he hasn't.  He hasn't yet been able to prove his "theory" (thats RIGHT, its ONLY A THEORY) because there are no medical devices in the world that can prove it!  He has ruined his reputation within the medical field because of his actions.  I hope that my input has assisted many of you.  Sending you all my best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taximom5 View Post

Anyone can make a video and say that it was Dr. Moulden himself in the video, and sign up for a FaceBook account under the name of Dr. Moulden himself, and post on various forums claiming that Dr. Moulden is insane, and post links to the video/FB site as proof.

That doesn't mean that it's actually Dr. Moulden himself in the video, nor on FaceBook.

There have been comments on pro-vax forums like LBRB exhorting pro-vaxxers to take to the internet forums and pretend to be lunatic anti-vaxxers, in order to scare people away from the "anti-vax" crowd. They even included advice on how to create an untraceable email account. Links to those comments have been posted here before, so we all know that it does happen.

It IS him!  I knew him and I know what he has posted.  It's ALL HIM!  Sad to say.

#63 of 79 Old 08-25-2012, 10:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahlia3 View Post

He hasn't yet been able to prove his "theory" (thats RIGHT, its ONLY A THEORY) because there are no medical devices in the world that can prove it! 

Well it appears Doctor Moulden has done the impossible. His evidence has convinced a vaccine court that the MMR "vaccine" damaged a young "vaccine" victim.

Here is a video of Doctor Moulden not designed to defame him.

http://wn.com/vaccine_damage_class_action_lawsuit  (hit the play next to get video going)

BOCA RATON, FL -- Boca Raton father, Ben Zeller, says his son, Ben,
Jr., was a normal 11-month-old when he received the Measles, Mump and
Rubella shot in November of 2004.

Within days, he had a complete febral seizure.

"This was a reaction to the MMR shot, there is no doubt in my mind,"
Zeller said.

Zeller was one of the first to prove his case in the Federal Vaccine
Court. Last July, the court ruled his son would not have experienced
the seizure if it weren't for the MMR vaccine.

"We have thousands of cases and we can show all vaccines are causing
the exact same problem," said Dr. Andrew Moulden, a Canadian physician
gathering evidence to support a class action lawsuit.

Doctor Moulden is being so strongly attacked because he is filing a CLASS ACTION law suit using his evidence of vaccine damage. This could be worth many tens if not hundreds of billions Big Vaccine, Big Medicine AND Big Government will not allow this even if it takes WWIII to stop it.

#64 of 79 Old 08-25-2012, 12:12 PM

Those types of seizures have been recognized as one of the risk factors for some vaccines for a while. I first learned about them on the CDC.gov website if I remember correctly. That's a government website that recognized that particular risk. I do not know much about "vaccine court" so I can't comment on that.

partners.gif 2twins.gif  So what if I don't fit cleanly into a defined parenting style, my kids don't fit into a personality archetype either!

#65 of 79 Old 08-25-2012, 12:34 PM

Quoted: 21 Post(s)

I don't know about Andrew Moulden-- he does appear to be, well,  kind of nuts in those videos.

But you know what? At least he never went to Bohemian Grove, dressed in klan-like robes,  participated in mock child sacrifices and idol worship, like many of our presidents, officials, leaders, and influential businessmen do each year. Now that's crazy.

Bokonon likes this.

"Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."

~Captain Hammer (j/k, it was Plato)

#66 of 79 Old 08-25-2012, 04:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Adorkable~ View Post

Those types of seizures have been recognized as one of the risk factors for some vaccines for a while.

The court ruled that the boy's autism was caused by the MMR "vaccination" he received. We are not talking about a seizure but autism.

So I guess we must say autism is a risk of the MMR vaccine. IOW the MMR "vaccine" can trigger/cause autism. Of course many of us have KNOWN this for a LONG time.

“Over 4900 US families have filed lawsuits after their children became autistic within days of getting a MMR shot.”

"In the US, the MMR vaccine was added to the mandated schedule in 1978. Why? The experts told us that these mild self-limiting diseases of childhood that had been around for centuries suddenly were dangerous. With measles, for example, they told us that 1/1000 kids were getting encephalitis from the disease. No source was ever cited for that figure. Legit biostatistics shows the real number was closer to 1/100,000. (Alderson) The marketing and sales campaign also omitted to inform the public that among the many side effects of the measles vaccine was encephalitis! (Mendelsohn). To this day, no medium or long-term safety studies of MMR have ever been done. The Doctor Within

"Children with neurological disorders are often suffering from severe gastrointestinal distress and inflammation. A trigger of this inflammation and the resultant behaviors is the MMR vaccine.”   Fourteen Studies

"The autism epidemic in USA soared after the amount of mumps in MMR was sharply increased."    "Vaccination" Injury Reaching the Boiling Point in the UK

"The refusal by governments to evaluate the risks properly will make this one of the greatest scandals in medical history. There are very powerful people in positions of great authority who have staked their reputations on the safety of MMR and they are willing to do almost anything to protect themselves."    Doctor Peter Fletcher Chief Scientific Officer at the UK Department of Health

"When these children get the MMR vaccine, their vitamin A stores are depleted and they cannot compensate for blocked pathways. Lack of vitamin A, which has been called "the anti-infective agent," leaves them immunosuppressed."   Mary Megson, MD.

“Although the symptoms of mercury poisoning have been described as identical to the symptoms of autism, it should be noted that most children who descend into the hellish state known as autism do so after the MMR vaccine.  The MMR vaccine is one of the few vaccines that do not contain mercury; in fact, it has NEVER contained mercury. Thus, it is self-evident that the removal of mercury will not make vaccines “safe”.    Doctor Rebecca Carley MD

#67 of 79 Old 08-25-2012, 06:56 PM

I have no intent on arguing safety of vaccine with anyone in this thread, it is not the time or place for it. I do not particularly care for the debate. Nor was it the topic.  

partners.gif 2twins.gif  So what if I don't fit cleanly into a defined parenting style, my kids don't fit into a personality archetype either!

#68 of 79 Old 08-25-2012, 11:52 PM

Thankyou!  Adorkable!

#69 of 79 Old 08-26-2012, 12:11 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taximom5 View Post

But I know that autoimmune disorders--which are certainly illnessses, and often severe--have nothing to do with germs.

Some autoimmune diseases are thought or known to be triggered by viruses.

Mother of two spectacular girls, born mid-2010 and late 2012  mdcblog5.gif

#70 of 79 Old 08-26-2012, 11:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by katelove View Post

Some autoimmune diseases are thought or known to be triggered by viruses.

The evidence that "vaccination" is a causative factor in MUCH autoimmune disease is IMO absolutely OVERWHELMING.

By definition "vaccines" contain foreign proteins; foreign proteins injected into the human body in theory are fully capable of causing auto-immune disease; we have seen an immense explosion of childhood auto-immune disease since the advent of excessive "vaccination" in the mid 1980s.

There are several known causes of auto-immune disease; one of the principle ones is the so called "leaky gut" where an overly porous GI tract allows foreign proteins and other non-self matter into the blood stream. Now imagine bypassing all the mechanisms the human body has to prevent the introduction of foreign proteins into the blood stream and DIRECTLY inject the foreign proteins into the blood stream. This is pure insanity; this is "vaccination".

“The study, Self-Organized Criticality Theory of Autoimmunity, produced a wide variety of tests on animals to examine the fact that, as they stated: Repeated immunization with antigen causes systemic autoimmunity in mice otherwise not prone to spontaneous autoimmune diseases. They concluded: Systemic autoimmunity appears to be the inevitable consequence of over-stimulating the host’s immune ‘system’ by repeated immunization with antigen, to the levels that surpass system’s self-organized criticality. In other words, they found that not only is vaccination a possible or even probable cause of autoimmune disorders, but that: Chronic diseases are the inevitable result of vaccinations!”

"Other research shows that squalene is the experimental anthrax vaccine ingredient that caused devastating autoimmune diseases and deaths for many Gulf War veterans from the US, UK, and Australia, yet it continues in use today and for new vaccines development in labs. There's a "close match between the squalene-induced diseases in animals and those observed in humans injected with this oil: rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis and systemic lupus erythematosus. Other autoimmune diseases are also linked to humans injected with squalene. "There are now data in more than two dozen peer-reviewed scientific papers, from ten different laboratories in the US, Europe, Asia and Australia, documenting that squalene-based adjuvants can induce autoimmune diseases in animals...observed in mice, rats, guinea pigs and rabbits. Sweden's Karolinska Institute has demonstrated that squalene alone can induce the animal version of rheumatoid arthritis. The Polish Academy of Sciences has shown that in animals, squalene alone can produce catastrophic injury to the nervous system and the brain. The University of Florida Medical School has shown that in animals, squalene alone can induce production of antibodies specifically associated with systemic lupus erythematosus."  The Deadly Squaline

Our Canadian and European brothers are currently being subjected to squalene in the "seasonal flu shot/H1N1 vaccine". Squalene is COMING to the USA.

"Although vaccines are a sacred cow to the establishment. I do list these in toxic category. Use medical or religious exemptions to avoid government mandated vaccinations until the government can show conclusively that the risks of mass vaccination in the causation of allergy, hyperactivity, immune system dysfunction, asthma, autoimmune disease and even CANCER do not outweigh the risk of not having the vaccination."   Doctor Robert Rowen MD

“15,000 French citizens filed a lawsuit against the French government for understating the risks and overstating the benefits associated with the Hepatitis B vaccine. Hundreds of people were reported to have suffered from autoimmune and neurological disorders, including multiple sclerosis, following Hepatitis B vaccination. As a result, in October 1998, the French Minister of Health ended the mandatory Hepatitis B vaccination program for all school children.” Hepatitis B Vaccine Dangers

#71 of 79 Old 08-26-2012, 11:38 AM

This thread is in a "no debate" area and it's original topic is not that of vaccine safety, but rather that of figuring out the feeling about or possible validity of a particular source of info, this one man.

I'm guessing we need to go back to that topic and leave the side issues to their respective forums, or the thread will probably be closed.

#72 of 79 Old 08-26-2012, 03:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma1325 View Post

What do you know about him?

I'm friends with him on facebook, and he seems to put a lot of things out that are...really "out there..."

Maybe I just don't get him or understand what he's getting at exactly?

Doctor Moulden has let his curiosity about autism dictate his education the last step being  his receiving his MD so he could understand autism from a physicians viewpoint. Doctor Moulden IMO never intended to practice medicine as an average MD. Doctor Moulden's intention from day one was to solve the autism riddle.

IMO he has done just that, at least in part; an important part.

Doctor Moulden's theory is that ALL "vaccination" induces ischemia in ALL "vaccine" victims. Not all this ischemia results in overt harm but ALL "vaccination" causes harm as it kills tissue in the body. This harm is clumative with each and every "vaccination" increasing the odds of the existing harm showing. Doctor Moulden has developed a series of visual and non-visual measurements of brain injury from "vaccination". You can learn and employ many of these  measures yourself and will be able to observe the vaccine damage yourself. This is a powerful tool we can all use to expose the often hidden harm of "vaccination". For example if your child's eyes look strange after a "vaccination", do not focus as they did before the "vaccination" it is likely the "vaccination" has killed tissue affecting the muscles controlling his eye focusing. This should be a RED FLAG for NO MORE VACCINATION. Sometimes the body will heal the damage and your child need not be further injured.

Doctor Moulden has taken his evidence of the "MMR vaccine harm" and helped to win a judgement in US Vaccine Court. The court ruled without the "MMR vaccine" a young boy would have not become seriously autistic and awarded his parents 13 million dollars for the lifetime care of this poor vaccine victim.

http://wn.com/vaccine_damage_class_action_lawsuit  (hit the play next to get video going)

Doctor Moulden is not too difficult to understand. Yes he does not believe in the germ theory of disease; neither will you IMO once you examine this Rothschild inspired pharmaceutical sales pitch. IMO doctor Moulden has followed the evidence to its logical conclusion and has DEMONSTRATED to the court and to us one mechanism by which "vaccination" is helping to cause autism.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32D_nIGtSnw

#73 of 79 Old 08-26-2012, 05:40 PM
Banned

This link provides a pretty good explanation of what Andrew Moulden is about.  He was charging parents of autistic children thousands of dollars to send him photos or videotapes of their children and he would "scan" them and diagnose them.  The thing is, he was doing so without a medical license so what he was doing was illegal so his website was shut down.  He was conning parents of autistic children.

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2008/10/16/vaccines-cause-microvascular-strokes-that-cause-autism/

This next link is pretty good, too.  It also provides the evidence that he was in fact unlicensed because in order to be licensed you must complete a residence program and not just medical school.

http://vaccineconspiracytheorist.blogspot.ca/2011/01/quack-of-day-dr-andrew-moulden.html

#74 of 79 Old 08-26-2012, 06:22 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post

This link provides a pretty good explanation of what Andrew Moulden is about.  He was charging parents of autistic children thousands of dollars to send him photos or videotapes of their children and he would "scan" them and diagnose them.  The thing is, he was doing so without a medical license so what he was doing was illegal so his website was shut down.  He was conning parents of autistic children.

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2008/10/16/vaccines-cause-microvascular-strokes-that-cause-autism/

This next link is pretty good, too.  It also provides the evidence that he was in fact unlicensed because in order to be licensed you must complete a residence program and not just medical school.

http://vaccineconspiracytheorist.blogspot.ca/2011/01/quack-of-day-dr-andrew-moulden.html

Thank you for sharing.

Me(33), Mama to a crazy DD (6), Wife to a wonderful mountain man(32) BF my babe for 2 years.
#75 of 79 Old 08-26-2012, 07:11 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)

Knowledge, you have reregistered after being banned for refusing to edit inappropriate posts. You clearly have an agenda in posting here but refuse to abide by our policies. Your membership is not welcome.

MountainMamaGC likes this.

#76 of 79 Old 08-26-2012, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyBird View Post

I don't know about Andrew Moulden-- he does appear to be, well,  kind of nuts in those videos.

But you know what? At least he never went to Bohemian Grove, dressed in klan-like robes,  participated in mock child sacrifices and idol worship, like many of our presidents, officials, leaders, and influential businessmen do each year. Now that's crazy.

Huh??

obstruct livery vehicles

#77 of 79 Old 08-27-2012, 07:10 AM

Quoted: 21 Post(s)

It's ok to label Moulden as crazy, right? So, let's be fair to the rest of our public figures. If someone does something crazy, let's call them out on it. It's only fair.

Look up Bohemian Grove and who has attended. Now, if you find any of it hard to believe, just pretend you are reading about the leaders of some shady poor country, and not grand ol' innocent first world USA.

The problem is that too many of you find it difficult to believe that your country and world leaders are capable of corruption. Not just corruption, but downright insane behavior (as demonstrated at the Bohemian Grove!) Is it easier for you to believe a shady third-world leader could participate in these events? So, why is it impossible for the clean-cut professionals of our nation to do so? What makes them any better than a third world leader? What makes them any better than Moulden, you, or anybody?

I just don't understand why people don't hold their leaders to the same standards as everyone else. If Moulden is labeled as "crazy" then you should hold your leaders to the same standard. Otherwise, you risk becoming a hypocrite, and nobody wants to be a hypocrite, right?

Since the people who attend Bohemian Grove are usually very influential where laws and public policies are concerned, I would think that citizens have the right to know what their public officials are doing in their spare time. I am very uncomfortable with their behavior, and Moulden's videos are really insignificant and stupid when you compare them to the 'Grove.

Sidetrack over. Continue with the discussion. I have such a different world view than most of the people here, and I find it tough to censor my sidetracks. As the leaders of the country are participating in idol worship and sacrifices, we sit here and bicker over Moulden. It's hilarious.

Mirzam likes this.

"Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."

~Captain Hammer (j/k, it was Plato)

#78 of 79 Old 08-27-2012, 07:46 AM

the delusion

of one is insanity 

of many is a cult (club, lodge, frat house)

of the mass is a religion (politics..)

there are many things that from someone that that does not personally believe or understand it seem frankly crazy, you are very correct in that. and in some cases it just because we dont know it well enough to get why it may make sense. in other cases it is truly crazy, no matter how many folks say otherwise.

and it is true that we all struggle with the challenge of hypocrisy, it is nearly impossible not to, since our own lives seem to make so much sense to us.

i long ago started using Gary Larson's style of the comics to be my Litmus test. Would this sound cooky if i changes all the names and players? if i reversed the roles or just had the whole thing played out by cows?

you'd be surprised what you see in everyday life when you run it thru that filter.

#79 of 79 Old 08-27-2012, 04:41 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Adorkable~ View Post

Emma, can you confirm that this is the same stuff as you were referring to as being on his facebook page?  just to rule out that there are two different pages floating around. would you like to link to the page you know him to have?

I didn't see anything about a hospital stay or reincarnation.  What I do see regularly are posts that seem very radically religious in nature (for example, "end times" kind of messages).  That's not to say he hasn't posted about the things mentioned.

Loving mother, Devoted Wife

Tags
Vaccinations

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page