Andrew Moulden? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 79 Old 08-11-2012, 06:02 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

What do you know about him?

I'm friends with him on facebook, and he seems to put a lot of things out that are...really "out there..."

Maybe I just don't get him or understand what he's getting at exactly?

Loving mother, Devoted Wife
#2 of 79 Old 08-11-2012, 06:38 PM

i dont personally know anything about him, so you got me curious and i googled his name, the first link i went to was

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Andrew_Moulden  sure this seems one sided, but its not looking very good

partners.gif 2twins.gif  So what if I don't fit cleanly into a defined parenting style, my kids don't fit into a personality archetype either!

#3 of 79 Old 08-11-2012, 06:51 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Adorkable~ View Post

i dont personally know anything about him, so you got me curious and i googled his name, the first link i went to was

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Andrew_Moulden  sure this seems one sided, but its not looking very good

Wow...thanks.  You should see the stuff he puts out on facebook.  I mean, I guess there's no way to know for sure if it's him, but I've seen him interviewed, and he seems to be really out there, to put it mildly.  

I know a few years ago he was taken seriously by some vaccine critics...I wonder how many still do.

#4 of 79 Old 08-11-2012, 08:22 PM

Quoted: 36 Post(s)

I hadn't heard of him either, but the way the rationalwiki page is written, it's clear that whoever wrote that has an agenda, and is not interested in facts.

I agree, the way rationalwiki paints him, he sounds like a total nutcase. But it does seem like they WANT to paint him as a nutcase--which makes me wonder why.

Here is vactruth's interview with him: http://vactruth.com/2009/07/21/dr-andrew-moulden-interview-what-you-were-never-told-about-vaccines/

He comes across very differently here.

As far as his FaceBook is concerned, I don't believe in being "FaceBook friends" with total strangers.  You never know if that person is actually who he says he is;  anybody can sign up for FaceBook under any made-up name. 

#5 of 79 Old 08-11-2012, 08:29 PM

i agree that website clearly has a goal and uses working that does not give them credibility too well either.

what is does in my eyes is give me some big points that if i really cared i would look up and read from a handful of sources.

the truth usually lays in the average of many tinted views.

but if it is true at all that he does not believe that germs cause illness, then that right there makes me cross him off the reading list

partners.gif 2twins.gif  So what if I don't fit cleanly into a defined parenting style, my kids don't fit into a personality archetype either!

#6 of 79 Old 08-11-2012, 08:32 PM

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Quote:

i agree that website clearly has a goal and uses working that does not give them credibility too well either.

what is does in my eyes is give me some big points that if i really cared i would look up and read from a handful of sources.

but if it is true at all that he does not believe that germs cause illness, then that right there makes me cross him off the reading list

I have not read enough about the germ theory and the argument against it to have made up my mind one way or the other.

But I know that autoimmune disorders--which are certainly illnessses, and often severe--have nothing to do with germs.

So maybe it's an issueof both sides having incomplete knowledge.

#7 of 79 Old 08-11-2012, 09:08 PM

yeah i was not lumping autoimmune disorders in with illnesses that are cause by germs, frankly i dont know and i dont think anyone knows for sure, but they clearly are in a different category than infections and colds and such. 

#8 of 79 Old 08-11-2012, 10:21 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

If he doesn't believe germs cause illness, which I don't know what he believes, because I didn't even bother to Google him, he probably means that the "terrain" is the main cause. For example, I've been staying up very late for the past few weeks, and eating too much sugar. Every day I feel a tickle in my ear coming on, a sneeze or two, etc. If I come down with a cold, I'm not going to blame a virus. I'm going to blame how I've treated my body lately.

#9 of 79 Old 08-12-2012, 06:07 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Quote:

The fact that a medical person questions the germ theory makes me more likely to listen to what they say, because they are at least able to think outside the medical hive mind. Have you done any research on the germ theory and what it is actually based on? It has never been proven and is just a theory, but it so firmly held, like a religious truth, that no one ever dares to question it. If someone dares to, they are held up as heretics to be marginalized, ridiculed and even imprisoned. Sounds like the way the Catholic Church treated heretics in the middle ages doesn't it? Galileo anyone? Not saying Andrew Moulden can be compared to Galileo, just pointing out the similarities of the actions of the medical orthodoxy today and the Catholic Church in the 15th Century. Of course if the germ theory is not correct, it makes vaccines complete nonsense, and given they are the holy water of medicine, that wouldn't be good for business.

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

#10 of 79 Old 08-12-2012, 12:25 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)

i thought this was interesting on him

http://peopleforfreedom.com/new-world-order-news/vaccine-dangers/dr-andrew-moulden-interview-what-you-were-never-told-about-vaccines/

#11 of 79 Old 08-12-2012, 12:59 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)

I dont like him. I think he is a bit of a quack. There are way better experts out there. He claims he can diagnose brain damage by looking at a childs eyes in a photograph. I call bull.

Me(33), Mama to a crazy DD (6), Wife to a wonderful mountain man(32) BF my babe for 2 years.
#12 of 79 Old 08-12-2012, 01:43 PM

I understand him to be saying not that germs don't play a role, but that germs alone don't cause disease.

chicken3.gif mama to two teens and two tots partners.gif madly in love with DP guitar.gif

#13 of 79 Old 08-12-2012, 03:12 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennyanydots View Post

I understand him to be saying not that germs don't play a role, but that germs alone don't cause disease.[/quote

That sounds fairly reasonable.

#14 of 79 Old 08-13-2012, 07:13 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:

It would be a shame to cross something off your list so quickly. As for Andrew Moulden - Im undecided, but if you should not discount things people have to say just because it contradicts medical "truth". The gern theory is just that - a theory. Pasteur has plenty of crictics. Read a bit about Antoine Beauchamp.

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

#15 of 79 Old 08-13-2012, 08:39 AM

im not crossing him off my list because he contradicts "medical truths" but rather i just pointed that one thing out, frankly i had much better points to call out on him and should have picked one of those.

yeah like the "send me a pictures of your kid and a lot of money and i'll diagnose him", thats reeks of snake oil

or that fact that i have now read a few different places that have tried to verify his medical degrees and can't. other places that claim he lost those degrees decades ago.

im not saying the "medical establishment has anywhere close to everything figured out, i think they have their head in the sand in so many ways its sad.  but this guy sets off my bullshit-o-meter so bad its crazy

#16 of 79 Old 08-16-2012, 07:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma2two View Post
If I come down with a cold, I'm not going to blame a virus. I'm going to blame how I've treated my body lately.

Bingo!

Your body and immune system are THOUSANDS of times more of a factor in "disease" than are the "germs" we falsely believe make us sick.

High levels of vitamins D and C can obviate the need for "vaccination" as your body will successfully defeat most pathogens before the fight gets going.

Good health is a little more complicated than this but not too much more.

#17 of 79 Old 08-17-2012, 09:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marnica View Post

but if you should not discount things people have to say just because it contradicts medical "truth". The gern theory is just that - a theory. Pasteur has plenty of crictics. Read a bit about Antoine Beauchamp.

The germ theory of "disease" popularized by Pasteur was promoted by the monied interests of the time led by the Rothschilds. For obvious reasons IMO. Pasteur on his death bed admitted it was the body and not the germ that was responsible for most "disease".

We live in a world of myth, especially medical myth. This myth has been inculcated into our minds by trillions of dollars of propaganda.

The germ theory of disease is the KEY medical myth. Discovering this myth can be one of the most liberating flashes of light you will ever see.

#18 of 79 Old 08-17-2012, 09:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennyanydots View Post

I understand him to be saying not that germs don't play a role, but that germs alone don't cause disease.

Why do 95% of the people who contract the polio virus defeat it without hardly any symptoms?

Why do very old people die of a simple cold?

Why does your baby roam the floors sticking everything he comes into contact with into his mouth with few negative results? If you think your floors are "clean" please take a microscope and swab your floor.

How can animals eat the grains of corn out of feces?

How can an intelligent people be fed myth and believe it for generations?

#19 of 79 Old 08-17-2012, 09:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainMamaGC View Post

I dont like him. I think he is a bit of a quack. There are way better experts out there. He claims he can diagnose brain damage by looking at a childs eyes in a photograph. I call bull.

Doctor Andrew Moulden took degrees in three disciplines on his quest to understand autism and the ASDs. He has put the pieces together to prove vaccination is causing harm each and every time you vaccinate. Doctor Moulden discovered as we have learned with  Cancer oxygen is a key to life. Ischemia means impaired blood flow.  Anoxia is no oxygen.  Hypoxia is low oxygen.

Doctor Moulden presents the indisputable forensic medical evidence for how ALL vaccinations are inducing harmful brain and body damages EVERY time you "vaccinate". The damages are being caused by an electrostatic as well as an immune induced hypersensitivity response that derails microscopic blood flow and fluid dynamics. We are seeing the exact same problems from infants to geriatrics. All vaccination produces micro strokes to the brain and elsewhere in your body. Most do not produce overt effects but ALL produce ischemia. Vaccinate enough and the harm can become overt as in misaligned eyes or facial grimaces, can greatly harm as in autism or can kill as in SIDS.

The white blood cells stimulated by vaccination are about three times the diameter of a red blood cell. A red blood cell has a greater diameter than the micro artery delivering oxygen to the individual cell and must deform itself to squeeze through the micro artery. Too many white blood cells can block the micro arteries causing micro ischemia. Keep in mind the average child is getting one of these white blood cell producing "vaccinations" a month on average.

Note this reminds one of the mechanism that can lead to cancer if sustained for years. Humm what could do this? Ah yes geriatric "vaccination", yes that is the ticket.

All vaccination can cause transient strokes. You will notice this in the victim’s eyes directly after vaccination they go out of alignment and come back into alignment if the stroke is transient. If the stroke damage is not repaired the eyes will stay out of alignment. You can learn this simple diagnostic tool just by watching Doctor Moulden's video.

"Aluminum is a coagulator or flocculant. Aluminum has a plus three electrical charge. All positive cations are “coagulators”, they cause particles with mass to come together, agglomerate, sediment, “sludge”Â. Aluminum has 84 times the capacity to cause agglomeration (sludging) as does Sodium (Na+), and element with a singular positive charge."   Andrew Moulden MD, PhD, Note do you really want this sludge producer in your child's blood?

"The aluminum cannot readily be removed from the tissue since the large positive charge (from Aluminum) derails the negative electrostatic carrying capacity of the blood where the aluminum has accumulated. The blood vessels, muscle, and fascia in the tissue area will be damaged from the on-going ischemia and the inability to remove aluminum from the area (an electrical charge problem). The macrophages and white blood cells will be called to this area to “clean up.” It is the act of the immune system chronically coming to this tissue area that perpetuate the problem and creates greater disease and the possibility for induction of an autoimmune response, or immunological tolerance through anergy or deletion.”   Andrew Moulden MD, PhD

"The human blood is a colloidal suspension. Proteins. Amino acids, heavy metals etc.. are carried in suspension within the blood as a function of the net negative charge within the system. Drop the net negative charge, flow pressures in tiny end blood vessel “pipes” will start to sludge, agglomerate, and increase viscosity of blood in circumscribed microscopic vascular areas. Medical science has no live imaging tool powerful enough to see this process as it is happening."   Andrew Moulden MD, PhD

"Whenever you impair “flow” in any riverbed system, the first areas to “dry up” downstream are the weakest trickling streams furthest from the flow source. These areas are called ”end vascular networks.” If an area of tissue is served by a singular blood vessel branch, these areas are called “watershed vascular territories.” These tissue areas are most susceptible to damages when blood flow is partly or completely impaired upstream. For example, the finger-tips, toe-tips, nose-tips, and ear-tips are most susceptible to frost bite as they are end vascular, watershed areas in the human body."   Andrew Moulden MD, PhD

A whole raft of diseases may be caused by micro ischemia; polio, autism, small pox, all the so called childhood developmental diseases, many diseases associated with diabetes, any disease with palsy in the name, any disease with seizure in the name, any disease in the dementia cluster, many mental disorders. There is often a common problem in all these diseases and we are injecting it in everyone.

Doctor Moulden has 32 metrics by which to diagnose micro ischemia, many of which are fully visual, often pertaining to the eye alignment. With a little training you can make many of the same diagnoses yourself. What a gift this wonderful man has given us; a tool by which to destroy the mountain of lies that is “vaccination”. Please use it.

What Doctor Moulden has discovered is simple. All "vaccination" produces interruptions in the blood flow throughout your body. If the blood flow to your brain ceases enough it can cause your eyes to become misaligned or facial grimaces; this is often visible after "vaccination". If the vision returns to normal the body has repaired the "vaccine" damage; if the eyes remain misaligned the damage has not been repaired.

Doctor Moulder has taken this forensic evidence into Vaccine Court. 50 times out of 50 cases Doctor Moulden has WON his case and proven "vaccines" caused damage to the poor kid "vaccinated".

#20 of 79 Old 08-17-2012, 10:48 AM

im very sorry i ever thought to single out his particular germ theory issues as one of the dozens of reasons i think the guys i complete hack, i didn't need to, everything i read about him screeems snake oil salesman.

it is the defense of folks like this that frankly make me wonder about one too many of the folks around mdc here as well. which is the real shame becasue in many ways i find mdc to be one of the brightest, most educational places on the internet and have been thrilled to be challenged and learn from so many folks here, many thinking way different than me, thats where i have always felt the learning happens.

but I'm not sorry to say that some stuff will always set off my bullshit o meter and i have now done a few days of reading on this guy, including the pro stuff and heck that pro side makes me creeped out by him even more than the anti folks do!

this from a card carrying, tree hugging, born in my moms bed, on a farm, tree hugging, hippy child. who still embraces the true scientific method of theory and proof and peer review.  yes there are scams in "official truths", that doesn't make folks that rail against them automatically right either

i dont think it is a particularly constructive conversion and it has gotten off topic from what was asked (which is what do folks think about a particular person) to arguing about one of his many theories, i said my piece and read others, i have no more to add in a constructive way that i like to talk on mdc

have a good day, OP i hope you got a view from both sides and can figure out what seems right to you

#21 of 79 Old 08-17-2012, 12:20 PM
Banned

Quote:

im very sorry i ever thought to single out his particular germ theory issues as one of the dozens of reasons i think the guys i complete hack, i didn't need to, everything i read about him screeems snake oil salesman.

Please list some of the many things you think makes Doctor Moulden a hack. Perhaps we can have an intelligent discussion instead of name calling.

TIA.

#22 of 79 Old 08-21-2012, 11:45 PM

I knew him personally.  First off, he has never worked as a licensed MD anywhere.  He also told me many lies about himself and I caught him in them.  However, I didn't call him on the lies, because I felt he had some sort of hidden agenda.  When he says he speaks of the truth, well those are only partial truths.  Some of what he has to say is true in the vaccination world, however, alot of points have been ALREADY been proven by other doctors, he is simply relaying.  I ended up doing my own investigation on him.  This is what I found:  He "claims" to have found the link between Autism(also various other illnesses) and vaccinations, however, he hasn't.  He hasn't yet been able to prove his "theory" (thats RIGHT, its ONLY A THEORY) because there are no medical devices in the world that can prove it!  He has ruined his reputation within the medical field because of his actions.  I hope that my input has assisted many of you.  Sending you all my best!

#23 of 79 Old 08-22-2012, 07:02 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahlia3 View Post

I knew him personally.  First off, he has never worked as a licensed MD anywhere.  He also told me many lies about himself and I caught him in them.  However, I didn't call him on the lies, because I felt he had some sort of hidden agenda.  When he says he speaks of the truth, well those are only partial truths.  Some of what he has to say is true in the vaccination world, however, alot of points have been ALREADY been proven by other doctors, he is simply relaying.  I ended up doing my own investigation on him.  This is what I found:  He "claims" to have found the link between Autism(also various other illnesses) and vaccinations, however, he hasn't.  He hasn't yet been able to prove his "theory" (thats RIGHT, its ONLY A THEORY) because there are no medical devices in the world that can prove it!  He has ruined his reputation within the medical field because of his actions.  I hope that my input has assisted many of you.  Sending you all my best!

Look, Im not saying I think Andrew Moulden is legit or not. Im leaning towards not, HOWEVER. I find it suspect that you have never posted on MDC before until this very post? thats strange to me. Also the fact that he never worked as an MD anywhere is irrelevant since he CHOSE to follow a different path and persued his PhD. I took courses and got licensed to be a dog trainer many years ago, yet never pursued a career in this and chose to obtain another degree and do something else. Doesn't mean that I wasn't a legitimate dog trainer. Anyway heres an interview with him.

http://vactruth.com/2009/07/21/dr-andrew-moulden-interview-what-you-were-never-told-about-vaccines/

Again, I smell some BS here too, but lets be clear that history is littered with people who are labeled quacks and discredited when they speak out again an "established" truth.

Look at Bernce Eddy. She was a research scientist at the NIH working on the polio vaccine. She discovered that the vaccine caused tumors (later to be known as SV-40) - she was ordered to keep silent by her superiors - she didn't and she was discredited, demoted and lost her laboratory and funding. - (her position of polio control officer was taken away from her) - all that for simply doing the right thing (which we now know to be true).

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

#24 of 79 Old 08-22-2012, 09:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marnica View Post.

Look at Bernce Eddy. She was a research scientist at the NIH working on the polio vaccine. She discovered that the vaccine caused tumors (later to be known as SV-40) - she was ordered to keep silent by her superiors - she didn't and she was discredited, demoted and lost her laboratory and funding. - (her position of polio control officer was taken away from her) - all that for simply doing the right thing (which we now know to be true).

How in the world can this be "explained"?

Who would not want to stop the dissemination of a cancer causing "vaccine"? Why would a whistle blower like Doctor Eddy be punished for trying to save millions from cancer?

http://unseenworld.wordpress.com/2009/09/27/polio-dr-bernice-eddy-and-sv40-the-monkey-virus/

Why; it happens all the time when medical professionals attempt to warn us of the "deadly vaccine agenda". Doctor Moulden like Doctor Eddy is just one more victim.

#25 of 79 Old 08-22-2012, 06:26 PM

ok is that is for real, that man is even way less stable than i thought.  i cant believe i just sat thru 15 min of that.

i agree that medical establishment hiding and discrediting folks that make them feel threatened does happen, there is many documented cases of that. this is just a flipping crazy guy with a strangely bloated self image

#26 of 79 Old 08-22-2012, 08:08 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)

Told you he was a quack. ;)

Me(33), Mama to a crazy DD (6), Wife to a wonderful mountain man(32) BF my babe for 2 years.
#27 of 79 Old 08-22-2012, 11:54 PM

Sadly, I also believe this to be true.

#28 of 79 Old 08-22-2012, 11:59 PM

Well forgive me for caring about the general population!  Ever since I figured things out for myself I have felt sick to my stomache that I ever gave the guy a chance!  Before he was hospitalized recently he applied for work at my family doctors' office.  The weird thing is he applied under a different name and then didn't even show up for the interview!  I have a caring heart and I just thought I could be of assistance to you folks.  Just because I have never posted on this forum ever before doesn't mean squat!  I wish you all the best in life!  Follow your guts AND hearts! 

#29 of 79 Old 08-23-2012, 12:01 AM

Yep, this is for real!  He was arrested for uttering threats and then hospitalized for 3 weeks on a psych.ward.  He has lost his rights to practice medicine.  He posted all of this info on his facebook page, this is how I know!

#30 of 79 Old 08-23-2012, 06:39 AM

what is actually sad here is the same thing that bums me out about a lot of discussion on the issues of medicine and maybe vaccines in particular, but i can see it happen a lot in food issues, allergies and the like as well. (its all connected, we are one body)

it's that there very well may be some really info that needs to researched and understood, some real dangers or at least huge unknowns that need to be acknowledged and admitted too, studied in a honest peer review, double blind sort of way and told honestly to the folks that need this info, the end user as well as the policy makers.

but when folks go too far, when they cloud a legitimate issue with an outlandish claim it hurts everyone's chances of finding out the truth. Too often on both sides of the issue, scientific pursuit gets run over by the pursuit of glory, fame and nearly always riches. Folks in the middle get turned off, rightfully so, by the crazy fringe and assume those folks have a point as invalid as their approach. In the case of this guy, I doubt I'm missing much, but others may in fact have good points being lost in all the shouting.

I'm one of those folks that feels that there is just too much info we dont know about vaccines for instance, but I'm a fan of pure untainted science and i find too little of it to really help me. I look and I read and do my best to read between the lines, see who is funding studies and who ordered them, when. But then we find reports being faked and studies having their statistics twisted beyond usefulness and we are left with less and less to make our hopefully informed choices with.

So right now I have decided to do a slow and steady schedule of vaxing my toddlers and some days I'm pretty mad that this is the best I can come up with, that I'm not given a full deck to play this hand with, that I feel that i'm stuck picking from the what I hope is the lessor of two evils. This is not the way medicine and health are supposed to happen, we are smarter than this. some day we are going to realize that we are smart enough to say that there are huge things we don't know and maybe even can't know, and then hopefully we will be brave enough to slow down and be as worried about that as we are about the things we claim to know.

kathymuggle likes this.

Tags
Vaccinations

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page