Help! The same MMR question again...ugh - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 35 Old 10-09-2012, 09:48 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)

Ok, Pers….I am seriously impressed you pointed out non-vax arguments  smile.gif  Don't worry - I don't think you have converted.

This debate can go get so polarised, and I have seen people (I am sure I have been guilty on occasion) of being so wrapped up in argument that they are unwilling to look at the other side, even when it is glaringly obvious.  Sadly, I think arguing sometimes gets in the way of good debate/information.

Bokonon likes this.

There is a battle of two wolves inside us.  One is good and the other is evil.  The wolf that wins is the one you feed.

Book and herb loving mama to 1 preteen and 2 teens (when did that happen?).  We travel, go to school, homeschool, live rurally, eat our veggies, spend too much time...

#32 of 35 Old 10-09-2012, 11:29 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

i've done the math and i refuse to subject my youngest daughter to the vaccine-related statistics.

the death stats they quote - i noticed they frequently reference deaths from major outbreaks - but seriously: when was the last one?  back in the 60s, something like?  i'm kind of sure the technology for patient treatment and care has improved just a scootch since then.

i'd rather build my daughter's immune system as much as possible and risk the fraction of a percent that my daughter might die from a VPD than my certain knowledge from experience that vaccines DO cause asperger's (cause my oldest daughter had a massive reaction to vaccines and she has asperger's; can i prove the vaccine caused it?  no - but nobody can prove it didn't, either).

#33 of 35 Old 10-09-2012, 12:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by threenorns View Post

i've done the math and i refuse to subject my youngest daughter to the vaccine-related statistics.

the death stats they quote - i noticed they frequently reference deaths from major outbreaks - but seriously: when was the last one?  back in the 60s, something like?  i'm kind of sure the technology for patient treatment and care has improved just a scootch since then.

i'd rather build my daughter's immune system as much as possible and risk the fraction of a percent that my daughter might die from a VPD than my certain knowledge from experience that vaccines DO cause asperger's (cause my oldest daughter had a massive reaction to vaccines and she has asperger's; can i prove the vaccine caused it?  no - but nobody can prove it didn't, either).

For decades the CDC has told us the seasonal flu killed 36,000 per year. They got this outrageous figure by counting about half to those who died of pneumonia.

Here are some honest figures from the UK which for some reason is not lying about flu deaths.

Deaths Due to Respiratory Causes in the UK, 2009 Cause of Death

Total Deaths

% of Total

Pneumonia

Chronic Lower Respiratory Disease (mainly bronchitis)

Other

Influenza

Total

Source: UK Office of National Statistics

Lies Damned Lies And Swine Flu Statistics

Folks here is the "Flu Threat" we have been propagandized into fearing. Four one hundredths of one percent of the respiratory deaths in the UK. Thirty one total deaths in a country of 62 MILLION! I can assure you the USA threat is similar. Please face the facts folks this lie has a REASON. They want to get that needle into your arm. WHY?

#34 of 35 Old 10-09-2012, 12:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pers View Post

The attenuated virus in the measles vaccine is weaker than the wild virus, but that in itself is not a pro-vax argument.  .  

Yes but is the "attenuated measles virus" too weak to provide a continuing source of infection in some immunocompromised kids? Doctor Wakefield, since confirmed DOZENS of times, shows that the vast majority of autistic kids have this "attenuated measles virus" in their guts. The "attenuated measles virus" had been living in these kids guts FOR MANY YEARS.

"Sometimes as in the case of autistic children their weakened immune systems cannot handle "inactivated" live virus and can't fight it off. So the live virus hangs around in their body creating inflammation on a low- grade level - both in the gut and the brain." Doctor Mark Hyman MD

The theory of "attenuated viruses" is that EVERYONE will be able to defeat this "weak virus" and remove it from their bodies.

Clearly many autistic kids CANNOT defeat the "attenuated measles virus".

"This is the second independent study to back up Dr Wakefield. In 2001 John O'Leary, Professor of Pathology at St James's Hospital and Trinity College, Dublin, replicated his findings. This new study confirms what we found in British children and again with Professor O'Leary. The only exposure these children have had to measles is through the MMR vaccine.  'They were developing normally until they regressed. They now suffer autism and bowel disease."    The Great MMR Deadly Scam

John O’Leary, Ph.D, a world-class researcher and molecular biologist from Ireland, using state of the art sequencing technology, showed how he had found measles virus in the gut of 96% of autistic children, compared to 6.6% of normal children. This virus did not come from the natural disease; it came from the measles vaccine.”

You do the math. The more you study this problem the sicker you will feel in the pit of your stomach. After a time this sickness will go away and you will get mad. Then you will grow determined to do something about it. Dissemination of the truth is the ONLY way IMO. Keep studying, speak up!

#35 of 35 Old 10-10-2012, 12:18 PM
Banned

Quote:

Children Today have the highest level of development delays in THE HISTORY of mankind. Developmental delays

In America; 43 percent of children have chronic ill-health : HERE

Development disorders effect 1 in 6 children: HERE

This study showed that 16.8% of children younger than 18 years of age have lifelong conditions arising in early childhood as a result of cognitive or physical impairment or a combination of the two.

How can this be?

In the US we spend about twice as much on "health care", as the rest of the developed world. How can our childhood mortality rate be 39th in the world when we have peds with needles hovering over our kids night and day?

How can we be giving our kids so much "medical attention" and be getting these completely TERRIBLE deadly results.

Folks at some point you HAVE to ask if all this "medical attention" is not part of the problem. Like IMO MOST of it.

Tags
Vaccinations

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page