Measles In The Vaccination Age: Is It Now Deadlier? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-26-2012, 01:36 PM - Thread Starter
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

"If measles vaccine fails to control measles over time, i.e., the vaccine wanes and revaccination does not work, and at the same time the disease fails to be eradicated, is our future to be filled with large outbreaks and high death rates because measles vaccine has changed the epidemiology of measles in such a way that increased  incidence among infants and adults is the result?"   Sandy Mintz

http://www.vaccinationnews.com/Scandals/Sept_13_02/Scandal33.htm

http://www.vaccinationnews.com/Scandals/sept_13_02/measles_still_menace_infants.htm

http://www.vaccinationnews.com/Scandals/Sept_6_02/Scandal32.htm

Folks if you but spend a little time examining the facts about the "measles vaccine" you cannot but come to the conclusion that not only is it an unmitigated disaster but a TRAP.

Please stop TRUSTING and "believing" and start EXAMINING.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-27-2012, 04:27 PM - Thread Starter
Banned

“Among school-aged children, [measles] outbreaks have occurred in schools with vaccination levels of greater than 98 percent.24 [They] have occurred in all parts of the country, including areas that had not reported measles for years.”25 The CDC even reported a measles outbreak in a documented 100% vaccinated population.26 A study examining this phenomenon concluded, “The apparent paradox is that as measles immunization rates rise to high levels in a population, measles becomes a disease of immunized persons.”27  CDC, Note what a crock if they can sell us this we are finished

Old 08-27-2012, 06:22 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)

Solution: measles boosters for all ages, yearly.

Kidding of course.

I agree, people need to stop trusting and start examining. What a concept!

"Medical propaganda ops are, in the long run, the most dangerous. They appear to be neutral. They wave no political banners. They claim to be science. For these reasons, they can accomplish the goals of overt fascism without arousing suspicion.” — Jon Rappoport

Old 08-28-2012, 02:06 PM - Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyBird View Post

Solution: measles boosters for all ages, yearly.

Kidding of course.

I agree, people need to stop trusting and start examining. What a concept!

The CDC is examining a new concept. MANDATORY "wellness visits" for ALL. It would work like this. Each day the block monitor would visit each house on his block sometime after dinner time.. Besides checking under all the beds for "terrorists" he will check everyone's "vaccination" status. It is anticipated the CDC will be adding "vaccines" to the mandatory schedule weekly. Everyone not up to date will wait in the street until the next "vaccine" truck comes by. He will then be loaded on the truck for immediate "vaccination".

I pray this proves to be a bad joke.

Old 08-28-2012, 09:43 PM

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louisw View Post

The CDC is examining a new concept. MANDATORY "wellness visits" for ALL. It would work like this. Each day the block monitor would visit each house on his block sometime after dinner time.. Besides checking under all the beds for "terrorists" he will check everyone's "vaccination" status. It is anticipated the CDC will be adding "vaccines" to the mandatory schedule weekly. Everyone not up to date will wait in the street until the next "vaccine" truck comes by. He will then be loaded on the truck for immediate "vaccination".

I pray this proves to be a bad joke.

Where did you hear about this?  Do you have a link?

Old 08-29-2012, 11:46 AM - Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taximom5 View Post

Where did you hear about this?  Do you have a link?

Sorry it is a little joke of mine.

OTOH are we far away from block monitors? Are we not too far from formal FORCED "vaccination"?

Old 09-02-2012, 03:28 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)

http://www.nature.com/ncomms/journal/v3/n4/full/ncomms1796.html

Bats have been identified as a natural reservoir for measle and mumps viruses. So maybe the WHO should reconsider their eradication schedule.

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.”
―Socrates

Old 09-02-2012, 05:59 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louisw View Post

Take a look at this video from last year.  A little too close to comfort if you ask me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EocQXTZWRBc&feature=related

There is a battle of two wolves inside us.  One is good and the other is evil.  The wolf that wins is the one you feed.

Book and herb loving mama to 1 preteen and 2 teens (when did that happen?).  We travel, go to school, homeschool, live rurally, eat our veggies, spend too much time...

Old 09-02-2012, 07:31 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)

Thanks Kathy!

"Medical propaganda ops are, in the long run, the most dangerous. They appear to be neutral. They wave no political banners. They claim to be science. For these reasons, they can accomplish the goals of overt fascism without arousing suspicion.” — Jon Rappoport

Old 09-02-2012, 08:56 PM - Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathymuggle View Post

Take a look at this video from last year.  A little too close to comfort if you ask me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EocQXTZWRBc&feature=related

"Get the F**K out of my house." Wow sometimes a mother swearing can be so sexy!

Good for you mom!

Old 09-05-2012, 10:51 AM

It makes me crazy when they say "negligent parents who don't vaccinate"... I think it is negligent parenting to take everything at face value and not question what you do for your children...

I can respect a parent who takes the time to read and think about the issue and still decides to vaccinate but i have a hard time with those who don't know what they are talking about and condemn me for my choices.
Old 09-07-2012, 10:24 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blt178 View Post

It makes me crazy when they say "negligent parents who don't vaccinate"... I think it is negligent parenting to take everything at face value and not question what you do for your children...
I can respect a parent who takes the time to read and think about the issue and still decides to vaccinate but i have a hard time with those who don't know what they are talking about and condemn me for my choices.

I totally agree. I would also argue that it would make me a negligent parent if I knowingly caused my child harm. I feel that vaccination for my children for a variety of reasons would harm them.

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

Old 09-07-2012, 11:06 AM - Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marnica View Post

I totally agree. I would also argue that it would make me a negligent parent if I knowingly caused my child harm. I feel that vaccination for my children for a variety of reasons would harm them.

With the latest shocking revelations on the "measles vaccine" the MMR for one "vaccine" IMO is STRONGLY contraindicated.

Tags
Vaccinations
User Tag List