Dr. Offit trying to do away with exemptions all together - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 08-28-2012, 12:24 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

http://www.vaccinationcouncil.org/2012/08/26/paul-offit-threatens-religious-and-philosphical-vaccine-exemptions-a-respose-by-suzanne-humphries-md/

The sheer arrogance of this man makes me sick. shake.gif

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

#2 of 5 Old 08-28-2012, 12:58 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Unbelievably offensive.

chicken3.gif mama to two teens and two tots partners.gif madly in love with DP guitar.gif

#3 of 5 Old 08-28-2012, 02:12 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)

I like this part:

In 2008 while sitting on the ACIP as a voting member, Children’s Hospital Of Pennsylvania sold its royalty stake in Offit’s vaccine RotaTeq for $182 million, and Offit received an unspecified percentage: his share of the intellectual property, said to be “in the millions.” Why doesn’t he just call himself what he really is? A “multimillionaire vaccine patent owner who, by INFLUENCING IMMUNIZATION PRACTICES while sitting on the Advisory Committee For Immunization Practices, had a huge personal interest in policymaking, and wants to remove your personal rights as to what goes into your infant and your body by way of injection, and touts his own personal feelings on religion and wisdom to naïve doctors over the internet.”
Bokonon likes this.

"Medical propaganda ops are, in the long run, the most dangerous. They appear to be neutral. They wave no political banners. They claim to be science. For these reasons, they can accomplish the goals of overt fascism without arousing suspicion.” — Jon Rappoport

#4 of 5 Old 08-28-2012, 02:33 PM

I was actually a delayed/pro-vaccine mama until I read Paul Offit's book.  He pretty much threw me over to the other side in one very arrogant, condescending, unimpressive book.  The other book I read alongside it was "The Autoimmune Epidemic" and I really was way more impressed with the thoughtfulness and comprehensive thoughts in that book.  

I decided we need to fight now or else we can't make decisions on vaccinating our kids, feeding our kids, raising our kids, or otherwise being parents!  This article is total proof of that- Convert to faith in vaccines or else forfeit your right to your children.  Wow.

joy.gifSAHM and Holistic Health Counselor with  angel.gif 1/05, DS1 blahblah.gif 3/06, angel1.gif 5/07, DD1 dust.gif 3/08, DD2 thumbsuck.gif 11/09, DD3 energy.gif 4/11, and DS2 babyf.gif 2/13.  expecting a surprise stork-suprise.gif 8/14!
#5 of 5 Old 08-28-2012, 05:24 PM
Banned

Yes tens of millions gained on the bodies of innocent children is not enough. This ego-maniac now wants to be a billionaire.

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/programs/vfc/cdc-vac-price-list.htm

In a way this is a very good thing. It is strong evidence MANY parents are researching "vaccination" and deciding it is not for them. Pray it is but the beginning of the END.

Tags
Vaccinations

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page