Some Autism Facts, some Conjecture - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 36 Old 09-03-2012, 01:45 PM - Thread Starter
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

o The lifetime cost to care for a person with autism is approximately $3 million.

http://vactruth.com/2012/09/03/we-dont-have-a-choice/?utm_source=The+Vaccine+Truth+Newsletter&utm_campaign=7361b904c9-09_03_2012_nochoice&utm_medium=email

o The rate of autism is doubling about every 3.5 years

o Obama Care includes "Death Panels"  to "save society money" by withholding treatment for hopeless cases where the "quality of life" is low.

o What is going to happen to all these kids? (that we as a society have given autism IMO)

o Do you honestly believe all this is just happening by "accident"?

#2 of 36 Old 09-03-2012, 07:16 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

I don't know anything about any so called "death panels," but if they did exist, I'm sure it would be regarding life support, not psychiatric medication that the pharmaceutical industry must be overjoyed about autistic people being on for the rest of their lives. Real medical treatment, that actually helps people diagnosed with autism, is usually not covered by insurance, anyway.

I know that what is going to happen to all these kids, is a very scary question for their parents, and is something that we as a society should be very concerned about as well.

#3 of 36 Old 09-04-2012, 08:44 AM - Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma2two View Post

I know that what is going to happen to all these kids, is a very scary question for their parents, and is something that we as a society should be very concerned about as well.

The first thing we need to do is "stop the bleeding" and stop creating autistic kids. Refusing the deadly MMR is a good first step.

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1361925/uk-foi-documents-on-measles-vax#post_17093431

#4 of 36 Old 09-09-2012, 02:58 PM - Thread Starter
Banned

Age of Autism Weekly Wrap: Which Candidate Will Cause Less Autism (Than the Other)?

"You can thank words like "discredited," "disproven," "much-debunked," "junk science" applied by self-interested parties to the honest and first-hand observations of family members and of a few brave souls like Andy Wakefield and Jenny McCarthy. You can thank the lazy and credulous press. And you can thank the people who run the government, or want to, of both parties and all political persuasions."

http://www.ageofautism.com/2012/09/age-of-autism-weekly-wrap-which-candidate-will-cause-less-autism.html

BeckyBird likes this.
#5 of 36 Old 09-09-2012, 03:20 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Death panels are GOP propaganda.

Every patient should have discussion about DNR , POLST or Power of Attorney in Health-care with their doctor and doctors should be paid for it.   Yes, there cases in which palliative care is appropriate and heroic measures are not, but it is something decide between a doctors and patients.

MMR-autism link has been discredited multiple times.

Logically speaking, MMR vaccination rates went down, autism rates are going up. Would not be the other way around if MMR really cause autism?

I had friend over recently. Her child has Autism. She never never vaccinated him. he is 7 now. He is vaccinating now. It was clear to her that vaccines did not cause her child;s illness.

Jenny McCarthy is not brave soul. She is second rate actress with no education looking for PR. It works well for her.

Here is an interesting info about folic acid and autism

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/06/120614094120.htm

Thalia the Muse likes this.
#6 of 36 Old 09-09-2012, 03:41 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alenushka View Post

MMR-autism link has been discredited multiple times.

No it hasn't.

Logically speaking, MMR vaccination rates went down, autism rates are going up. Would not be the other way around if MMR really cause autism?

According to the latest CDC figures MMR coverage is 91.6. That is above the 90% target figure.

http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm6135a1.htm

I had friend over recently. Her child has Autism. She never never vaccinated him. he is 7 now. He is vaccinating now. It was clear to her that vaccines did not cause her child;s illness.

Vaccines are not the only cause of autism.

Jenny McCarthy is not brave soul. She is second rate actress with no education looking for PR. It works well for her.

I believe the above is inappropriate and probably against the UA.

Here is an interesting info about folic acid and autism

BeckyBird and kathymuggle like this.

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

#7 of 36 Old 09-10-2012, 09:40 AM - Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:

Unfortunately for those of us elders and people with chronic degenerative disease, a category soon to be expanded GREATLY, they are NOT.

Of course they are not called "Death Panels"; they have dry technical names.

The bottom line is if you are old enough, or sick enough and have a "poor quality of life" your "health care" is to be EXTREMELY LIMITED.

The good news is this is a BENEFIT. It forces us to face the facts and stop living in a world where "they" take care of us; "they" know what is best for us and "they" would not harm us.

Industrial Medicine does not USUALLY offer us life it OFTEN sells slow death. This in no way implicates all the good doctors out there. The problem is depopulation politics at levels far above our puppet president and congress. Autism could not exist in an honest system.

We learn to take care of ourselves and our loved ones or we are preyed on and will probably die far before our time. Our children at ten years of age are getting SUGAR diabetes. A diabetic does not often live longer than 30 years with his disease. Are we willing to watch our 40 year old children dying the horrible drawn out death of terminal diabetes?

All the drugs in the world will not cure SUGAR diabetes; stopping eating SUGAR and simple carbs will. You certainly do not need Industrial Medicine to solve your SUGAR diabetes problems. MOST other "disease" is only slightly more difficult to solve.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/09/09/ethanol-alcohol-and-fructose.aspx?e_cid=20120909_SNL_ArtNew_1

#8 of 36 Old 09-10-2012, 07:45 PM

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Quote:

At the top of it all, parties are irrelevant.

Seriously. Look behind the interests of both parties. Please!

"Medical propaganda ops are, in the long run, the most dangerous. They appear to be neutral. They wave no political banners. They claim to be science. For these reasons, they can accomplish the goals of overt fascism without arousing suspicion.” — Jon Rappoport

#9 of 36 Old 09-11-2012, 06:27 AM

This is the vaccination forum. Obamacare, "death panels", "sugar diabetes", and political discussions do not belong here unless you're talking about vaccines or vaccination policy.

Mi vida loca: full-time WOHM, frugalista, foodie wannabe, 10+ years of TCOYF 

R-E-S-P-E-C-T spells BRAND NEW User Agreement!!

#10 of 36 Old 09-12-2012, 04:12 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)

I am unsure where this thread is heading but I found the following intriguing from a link mentioned above:

Quote:

The study found that women who each day consumed the recommended amount of folic acid (600 micrograms, or .6 milligrams) during the first month of pregnancy experienced a reduced risk of having a child with autism spectrum disorder, specifically when the mother and/or her child had a specific genetic variant (MTHFR 677 C>T) associated with less efficient folate metabolism. The study will be published in the July issue of the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition.

"This research is congruent with the findings of earlier studies that suggest that improved neurodevelopmental outcomes are associated with folic acid intake in early pregnancy," said lead study author Rebecca J. Schmidt, assistant professor of public health sciences in the UC Davis School of Medicine and a researcher with the UC Davis MIND Institute

Also the Italian Court ruling regarding the MMR vax/Autism also very interesting.

#11 of 36 Old 09-12-2012, 05:28 PM - Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asiago View Post

I am unsure where this thread is heading but I found the following intriguing from a link mentioned above:

Quote:

"This research is congruent with the findings of earlier studies that suggest that improved neurodevelopmental outcomes are associated with folic acid intake in early pregnancy," said lead study author Rebecca J. Schmidt, assistant professor of public health sciences in the UC Davis School of Medicine and a researcher with the UC Davis MIND Institute

Yes every component necessary for proper fetal/newborn/infant neurodevelopment MUST be assured. I have been ranting on and on about vitamin D which is KEY for fetal neurodevelopment for all three fetal trimesters as well as pregnant/lactating mother, newborn and infant health. The CDC's 600 IU of vitamin D3/day is about ten TIMES too low.

#12 of 36 Old 09-13-2012, 11:13 AM

Death Panel are propaganda. Here is a link explaining the truth behind these rumors.  http://urbanlegends.about.com/b/2009/07/27/health-care-bill-page-425-the-truth.htm

Please stop spreading falsehoods, it doesn't help the cause. 

#13 of 36 Old 09-13-2012, 05:16 PM - Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilissaBee View Post

Death Panel are propaganda. Here is a link explaining the truth behind these rumors.  http://urbanlegends.about.com/b/2009/07/27/health-care-bill-page-425-the-truth.htm

This link does not address the "Death Panels" this link addresses "Death Counseling"

Obama care is so massive I doubt anyone can understand or even read it.

The Death Panels are a broad mechanism to limit care to those who do not score enough points on the "Quality/Expectancy of life" scale.

Here is how the Death Panels are CURRENTLY getting rid of seniors in the UK.

http://oregoncatalyst.com/17653-uk-nhs-death-pathway-kills-130k-elderly-patients-year.html

http://www.westernjournalism.com/uks-death-panels-kill-obamacare-wont-be-different/

Note "The Path" is currently being implemented in MANY USA hospitals, group homes, and other places those unable to defend themselves gather. When you hear the words "The Path" please pay attention if you have a loved one involved.

#14 of 36 Old 09-13-2012, 05:47 PM - Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louisw View Post

Here is how the Death Panels are CURRENTLY getting rid of seniors in the UK.

You  see you have to start somewhere if your goal is to eliminate people.  Now we are eliminating old people. Some "Ethicists" are currently floating the idea of letting the parents of a three month child kill the child  because they do not want (to care for) their child.

Obama Care opens the door to eliminating ANYONE of ANY AGE. This includes children with severe autism. This is the reason I opened this thread.

The Medical Industry has a growing branch, Medical Death; IMO Medical Vaccination has long been a branch of Medical Death-Indirect.

We can close our eyes all we want, this will not go away until we demand it goes away.

#15 of 36 Old 09-13-2012, 05:58 PM

I don't think "some autism facts some conjecture" is an appropriate place to start ranting about abortion. 

As a woman, I am very glad I have the choice- just as I hope that if I was to become old and infirm/incontinent I would be able to have a choice, instead of suffering for years. 

However, none of this has to do with autism. 

lactivist.gifnovaxnocirc.gif Acd.gif'ing, winner.jpg,familybed1.gif,femalesling.GIFread.gif Momma to one DD 1/1/12 ribboncesarean.gif. Trying to goorganic.jpg and hoping for a hbac.gif next time!

#16 of 36 Old 09-13-2012, 06:25 PM - Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaT View Post

I don't think "some autism facts some conjecture" is an appropriate place to start ranting about abortion.

Sorry I will edit it away

#17 of 36 Old 09-13-2012, 08:48 PM

VICP (Vaccine Injury Compensation Program)

The Government's demonic strategy against parents of autistic children - Jon Rappaport

Quote:

Let me start with this controversial statement: The worst thing parents can do is obtain a diagnosis of autism for their vaccine-damaged child.

The primary fact to keep in mind is: the government must deny any link between vaccines and autism, because to admit the connection would force it to pay out gigantic sums of money to parents, under its Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP).

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

#18 of 36 Old 09-14-2012, 09:17 AM

"You don’t understand how deep this deception goes. You don’t understand how criminally insane it is.

Because, you see, the label of “autism,” the very label that keeps parents from getting help for their children, is an arbitrary word that means nothing. "

So, if a child is diagnosed with autism,  "as soon as they enter the VICP system, they learn that the label “autism” is the very thing that will keep them from the funds they desperately need."

Wow. Just when I thought I knew everything about the depths of pure evil......yet another layer. Shaking my head with disgust.

The list of compensable diagnoses does not include autism. It figures.

"Medical propaganda ops are, in the long run, the most dangerous. They appear to be neutral. They wave no political banners. They claim to be science. For these reasons, they can accomplish the goals of overt fascism without arousing suspicion.” — Jon Rappoport

#19 of 36 Old 09-14-2012, 10:27 AM - Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:

This link does not address the "Death Panels" this link addresses "Death Counseling"

"Death Counseling" will be very effective IMO in swaying elders and others to commit suicide MANY years before their time is up for several reasons.

o Those with very low vitamin D levels tend to depression, often severe. Almost ALL of us have low engineered vitamin D levels but seniors often have levels bordering on ZERO. This should be KNOWN by all hospitals/group homes and the inhabitants repleted with vitamin D3. This mostly does not happen. Incidentally Vitamin D3 is a large part of the SIMPLE CURE for MRSA.

o Obama Care will be putting those depressed on SSRI "Anti-Depression" drugs. The SSRI are KNOWN to induce suicidal thoughts, attempts and death. Millions of kids are on SSRI drugs now.

o You can be sure all candidates for "The Path" will be heavily fluoridated. Fluoride dulls the ability to think critically. About 80% of us are fluoridated now.

o Elders are very often susceptible to advice by "authority". It seems many of us have this problem.

o Elders and others (parents of autistic kids?) will be persuaded to "get out of the way" to free up resources for those "who still enjoy life". This will be a powerful argument as we are in an engineered economic depression that is going to last a LONG time; resources will be short.

o The engineered death by medicine plan know as "The Path" is being built by those who have given us such successful and devastating "health campaigns" in the past such as, "Vaccination", "Cancer Treatment" and "toxic drugs for chronic disease". Unless we wake up I fear it may be as successful.

I know this all is HORRIBLE. I pray I am at least somewhat wrong about all this. But the evidence of many decades tells me in no uncertain terms we are living this nightmare. If you understand this is at least a possibility you will realize at some point what is going on and can act appropriately

#20 of 36 Old 09-14-2012, 10:41 AM

Quote:

o Elders and others (parents of autistic kids?) will be persuaded to "get out of the way" to free up resources for those "who still enjoy life". This will be a powerful argument as we are in an engineered economic depression that is going to last a LONG time; resources will be short.

2:05 start of the death panel idea.

So granny has 3 months to live, better get her off the system and employ 10 teachers with that money. I ask you, who will decide she has 3 months left to live? Will they be federally qualified, western-allopathic doctors? That's very important--I want to know who will be making these decisions. My grandmother had cancer with a diagnosis of 6 months to live, and she lived years afterward in relatively good health. She did not use the recommended chemo or radiation, maybe that's why she lasted so long.

engineered depression....good point.

#21 of 36 Old 09-14-2012, 10:49 AM

Quoted: 171 Post(s)

Louis….

Death Panels  is a word really conservative Americans (and Fox news) like to throw around to scare people away from considering universal health care.

For the most part I think it is a load of cr@p.  Most evidence does not show that universal health care results in lower life-expectancy - rather, just the opposite.

Take a look at life expectancy in both Canada and the UK (both countries with "Death Panels"  according to Fox).  The life expectancy is higher.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy

I do think some of our treatment of the elderly could seriously be improved.  The elderly are not disposable because they are elderly.  Vit. B 12 comes to mind, and I doubt you are wrong about the Vit. D.  I do think this is an age group that is heavily susceptible to "advice by authorities" and that is something we need to watch out for.  None of this is related to Obamacare or private insurance.

There is a battle of two wolves inside us.  One is good and the other is evil.  The wolf that wins is the one you feed.

Book and herb loving mama to 1 preteen and 2 teens (when did that happen?).  We travel, go to school, homeschool, live rurally, eat our veggies, spend too much time...

#22 of 36 Old 09-14-2012, 10:55 AM

yeahthat.gif

lactivist.gifnovaxnocirc.gif Acd.gif'ing, winner.jpg,familybed1.gif,femalesling.GIFread.gif Momma to one DD 1/1/12 ribboncesarean.gif. Trying to goorganic.jpg and hoping for a hbac.gif next time!

#23 of 36 Old 09-14-2012, 11:05 AM - Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyBird View Post
So granny has 3 months to live, better get her off the system and employ 10 teachers with that money.

The simple truth is our society could easily extend our average life expectation probably by about 20 years and lower "Health Care" costs by at least 70% or so.

How?

Throw out the Rockefeller controlled HHS and install an HHS that cared about the health of US Citizens more than its depopulation agenda.

Mirzam likes this.
#24 of 36 Old 09-14-2012, 11:12 AM

Quote:

"Death Counseling" will be very effective IMO in swaying elders and others to commit suicide MANY years before their time is up for several reasons.  Doubtful IMO.  I agree the elderly are susceptible to authoritative advice, but  not as far as suicide.  Where is the evidence?

o Those with very low vitamin D levels tend to depression, often severe. Almost ALL of us have low engineered vitamin D levels but seniors often have levels bordering on ZERO. This should be KNOWN by all hospitals/group homes and the inhabitants repleted with vitamin D3. This mostly does not happen. Incidentally Vitamin D3 is a large part of the SIMPLE CURE for MRSA.  I would like to see more awareness and Vit.D usage as well.

o Obama Care will be putting those depressed on SSRI "Anti-Depression" drugs. The SSRI are KNOWN to induce suicidal thoughts, attempts and death. Millions of kids are on SSRI drugs now.  

I don't know that Obamacare will put more people on anti-depressants.  Why do you think this?  I agree SSRI are way over-used and sometimes dangerous.  I am particularly disturbed by children being on anti-depressants, and read somewhere that pre-schoolers were a fast growing group on anti-depressant users. banghead.gif 

http://health.kaboose.com/kids-health/new_views_on_antidepressants_and_children.html

o You can be sure all candidates for "The Path" will be heavily fluoridated. Fluoride dulls the ability to think critically. About 80% of us are fluoridated now.  No comment - do not know enough about it.

o Elders are very often susceptible to advice by "authority". It seems many of us have this problem.  Agreed.

o Elders and others (parents of autistic kids?) will be persuaded to "get out of the way" to free up resources for those "who still enjoy life". This will be a powerful argument as we are in an engineered economic depression that is going to last a LONG time; resources will be short.  Maybe.  I don't think it is health, death panel or vaccine related, though.  More to do with a narcissitic society.

o The engineered death by medicine plan know as "The Path" is being built by those who have given us such successful and devastating "health campaigns" in the past such as, "Vaccination", "Cancer Treatment" and "toxic drugs for chronic disease". Unless we wake up I fear it may be as successful.

I know this all is HORRIBLE. I pray I am at least somewhat wrong about all this. But the evidence of many decades tells me in no uncertain terms we are living this nightmare. If you understand this is at least a possibility you will realize at some point what is going on and can act appropriately

Perhaps I do not see people as inherently evil - and you do?  I am not in love with corporations - and they have done a lot of horrible things that they rationalize away as "we are a business".  I do not hate government in the same way, though.  Oh, I HATED Bush and I despise Harper, but over-all, I do not think they are out to get me.  I live in a country with a very high standard of living - if they are out to get me or lower the life expectancy, they are doing a very poor job of it.  I do think we could have better health and life expectancy if we used western medicine more appropriately and moderately.  I don't think the governments intent is evil  but I think we would all be better off if Big Pharm was not as powerful as it is.  I do think you are somewhat wrong.

There is a battle of two wolves inside us.  One is good and the other is evil.  The wolf that wins is the one you feed.

Book and herb loving mama to 1 preteen and 2 teens (when did that happen?).  We travel, go to school, homeschool, live rurally, eat our veggies, spend too much time...

#25 of 36 Old 09-14-2012, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyBird View Post

"You don’t understand how deep this deception goes. You don’t understand how criminally insane it is.

Because, you see, the label of “autism,” the very label that keeps parents from getting help for their children, is an arbitrary word that means nothing. "

So, if a child is diagnosed with autism,  "as soon as they enter the VICP system, they learn that the label “autism” is the very thing that will keep them from the funds they desperately need."

Wow. Just when I thought I knew everything about the depths of pure evil......yet another layer. Shaking my head with disgust.

The list of compensable diagnoses does not include autism. It figures.

Becky, the rabbit hole goes very, very deep. I am not even sure it has a bottom.

#26 of 36 Old 09-14-2012, 12:11 PM

"  Oh, I HATED Bush and I despise Harper, but over-all, I do not think they are out to get me.  I live in a country with a very high standard of living - if they are out to get me or lower the life expectancy, they are doing a very poor job of it.  I do think we could have better health and life expectancy if we used western medicine more appropriately and moderately.  I don't think the governments intent is evil  but I think we would all be better off if Big Pharm was not as powerful as it is "  kathymuggle.

Now I am quoting myself - Louis - it is catching!

Anyway….I want to add something…..

I do not think my government is out to get me, but I do think they should be ashamed of how they have handled the autism explosion.  They have failed in:

-looking for causes of the autism explosion
-properly funding research, as they should with a disorder of this magnitude 
-ensuring early diagnosis and treatment.

I do have a high quality of life and long life expectancy.  Our children are expected to live less long than us  - some of it due to obesity issues, but I do think we have created a somewhat toxic environment, through many things.

I believe the government has kowtowed to corporations too much, to our detriment.

#27 of 36 Old 09-14-2012, 12:42 PM - Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathymuggle View Post
Perhaps I do not see people as inherently evil - and you do?

You have to look at it from "their" perspective. They do not conceive themselves as evil. Does the lion view himself as evil as he devours the baby giraffe? The Illuminati have been preying on the human herd for thousands of years. It is what they do for a living.

MOST people in this world would certainly not harm a child; even the child of an "enemy". The Illuminati have constructed the "Vaccination Myth" IMO to slowly murder children.

The best way to view the Illuminati is as a separate species from homo sapiens.

I view them actively seeking to murder me and mine. Call that what you will it is not good for me.

The mother giraffe has a hoof that placed correctly will snap the spine of a lion seeking to eat her baby.

#28 of 36 Old 09-14-2012, 12:54 PM - Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathymuggle View Post
None of this is related to Obamacare or private insurance.

Are you aware there is a provision in Obama Care that provides that 6500 MDs be trained by the military for whatever use the president has for them?

What?

IMO this is the core of the FORCED VACCINATION squad that will be enforcing the FORCED H5N1 "vaccination" orders.

Tens of millions of us understand that H5N1 will probably be distributed by NEEDLE and will resist to the death forced "vaccination" by a corrupt "government" that has engineered the H5N1 bio-weapon.

#29 of 36 Old 09-14-2012, 01:31 PM

Quote:

Are you aware there is a provision in Obama Care that provides that 6500 MDs be trained by the military for whatever use the president has for them?

No, but it would not surprise me.  It does not mean the following is true:

IMO this is the core of the FORCED VACCINATION squad that will be enforcing the FORCED H5N1 "vaccination" orders.

Tens of millions of us understand that H5N1 will probably be distributed by NEEDLE and will resist to the death forced "vaccination" by a corrupt "government" that has engineered the H5N1 bio-weapon.

#30 of 36 Old 09-14-2012, 01:47 PM

nm  

Tags
Vaccinations

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page