Pediatrician Doctor Lawrence Palevsky Learns about Vaccination - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 9 Old 09-04-2012, 11:17 AM - Thread Starter
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWbaIEaAsu4&feature=player_embedded

This wonderful video takes us on an important journey of discovery by a Pediatrician Hippocrates would be proud of. Women of the USA unite and raise your voices we have nothing to lose but autism and disease.

#2 of 9 Old 09-05-2012, 09:00 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I have listened to a few of Dr. Palevsky's webinar's. He is thoughtful, conservative and presents his evidence very concretely. There is no way anyone in their right mind (including rabid provaxers) can argue that this guy is a crackpot - something that is popular amongst that crowd when a medical professional expresses concern about the safety of vaccines

solstices likes this.

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

#3 of 9 Old 09-05-2012, 09:04 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marnica View Post

I have listened to a few of Dr. Palevsky's webinar's. He is thoughtful, conservative and presents his evidence very concretely. There is no way anyone in their right mind (including rabid provaxers) can argue that this guy is a crackpot - something that is popular amongst that crowd when a medical professional expresses concern about the safety of vaccines

I agree. I thought it was a great interview, Dr Palevsky really impressed me.

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

#4 of 9 Old 09-07-2012, 03:46 PM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)

I have not watched the entire video but most of it though and I was pretty much impressed. He was so calm in stating all that he has learned and think this is remarkable concerning how 'heated' the vaccine debate is.

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.”
―Socrates

#5 of 9 Old 09-07-2012, 04:07 PM - Thread Starter
Banned

Support the Doctors Who Help Children With Autism

"While emerging scientific evidence has determined that children with autism have a higher incidence of immune dysregulation, gastrointestinal disease, mitochondrial dysfunction, and other complex health issues, many physicians are unaware of these underlying medical conditions and they can remain untreated."

http://www.ageofautism.com/2012/09/support-the-doctors-who-help-children-with-autism.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ageofautism+%28AGE+OF+AUTISM%29

Doctors Usman and Palevsky have moved from injecting children to treating the complex conditions often caused by the injections. The question is will the majority of peds continue to inject or will more of them switch to healing. We may want to ask OUR ped.

#6 of 9 Old 09-07-2012, 07:23 PM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)

I listened to the interview last night, and this is definitely one for keeping. This video will be my "go-to" video for anyone interested in the vaccine debate.

Too bad he's not in my state, because I would love a pediatrician like him. I would have to rethink my decision on well baby visits! (my dd doesn't go to WBVs)

"Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."

~Captain Hammer (j/k, it was Plato)

#7 of 9 Old 09-11-2012, 04:19 AM

Dr. Palevsky really is as great as he appears to be on this video. I took my daughter to see him after she was evaluated through my school district and I was told they suspected Aspergers. Just by listening to me he was able to determine that my daughter's issues were caused by a food intolerance and suggested I removed peanuts from her diet. He also ordered a full blood work up. With in a few days of removing peanuts (at that time she was eating peanut butter daily) from her diet I started to notice a change. When the results from the blood test came back it confirmed that she had an intolerance to peanuts. This was two years ago right before she entered kindergarten. She is now an active, healthy 2nd grader who loves school.
#8 of 9 Old 10-06-2012, 12:22 PM

This video is showing as private on YouTube for me. Does anyone have another link for me? I'd love to see this. Thanks!

treehugger.gif

Natural Parenting Guidelines

Learn more about Natural Parenting, Holistic Pregnancy, Breastfeeding, Baby Wearing, Cosleeping, Non-Vaccination and Baby Led Feeding/Weaning.

Got something you're passionate about? Come write an article for us and link back to your blog! 

#9 of 9 Old 10-06-2012, 01:27 PM - Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachaelM View Post

This video is showing as private on YouTube for me. Does anyone have another link for me? I'd love to see this. Thanks!

Expert Pediatrician Discusses Vaccines (Part 1/11)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2IgLj2If44

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Pediatrician+Doctor+Lawrence+Palevsky+&oq=Pediatrician+Doctor+Lawrence+Palevsky+&gs_l=youtube.12...3530.3530.0.5885.1.1.0.0.0.0.240.240.2-1.1.0...0.0...1ac.1.GTXs6mnXulk

Tags
Vaccinations

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page