FDA Approved Vaccine with Autism and SIDS Listed as Adverse Events, Vaccine Safety Website Removes Information - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 09-19-2012, 01:40 PM - Thread Starter
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

"The Tripedia vaccine product insert was removed from the Johns Hopkins Institute for Vaccine Safety website. [1]  I also discovered that it is now missing from the CDC VPL. The “official” reason is likely Sanofi Pasteur’s discontinuing the production of the vaccine.However, closer inspection of the Tripedia product insert reveals another smoking-gun relationship between vaccines and autism."

http://vactruth.com/2012/09/18/fda-vaccine-autism-sids/?utm_source=The+Vaccine+Truth+Newsletter&utm_campaign=18b5abe530-09_17_2012_autism_sids&utm_medium=email

#2 of 2 Old 09-20-2012, 06:28 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
This article is written in such a way that confuses me (granted, not hard to do). First it says:
Quote:
the Food and Drug Administration approved a “thimerosal free” Tripedia vaccine. [7] Do you think the FDA might have been a bit concerned about the findings discussed at the Simpsonwood meeting?
Then it says
Quote:
They approved vaccines with thimerosal and are trying to keep the situation quiet, especially when it comes to parents. As shown in this article, this information is coming up missing. But, the missing information did shine a HUGE spotlight on the information in the vaccine product insert.

With all the controversy surrounding vaccines and autism, why even mention it in a vaccine product insert for an FDA-approved vaccine?!? We may never know the true answer, but consider this question for a moment.
So, they approved a thimerisol-free vax, but then no, it actually did have thimerisol, but then again, it was actually just trace amounts. And they didn't publicize it or remove the thimerisol-full vax from the market in an attempt to hide the autism link; but then they drew extra attentionto it by adding information you'd think they would want to keep secret??

I appreciate the update on information that is/was/is no longer available, but all this conjecture about the motivations behind it seems a bit over-the-top for me. I think it's more wise to tell people the facts and let THEM sort out what it means. especially for newbies who are still working their way through the jungle of vax information.

Mi vida loca: full-time WOHM, frugalista, foodie wannabe, 10+ years of TCOYF 

R-E-S-P-E-C-T spells BRAND NEW User Agreement!!

Tags
Vaccinations

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page