Vaccines and GMOs - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 9 Old 09-26-2012, 10:36 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/09/homeland-security-is-working-for.html

Quote:
Vaccines are filled now with GMOs, and also contain heavy metals, viruses, other toxins. We look at the poor tumor-swollen rats being held aloft and see in an instant that GMOs and poisons are deadly, and that organic food is the only way to go.  

And we are now starting to understand that vaccines come from those same GMO and pesticide companies, contain GMOs and toxins, and are also killing people. The vaccine experiment parallels the GMO experiment - it's massive, involuntary, and damaging children. And there, too, there is an effort to ban natural supplements as dangerous, and Homeland Security is set to force vaccines on the country if a "pandemic emergency" is declared (not proven). This vaccine attack on normal human DNA parallels the potential DHS bioterrorism attack on organic food.

Until the French research with its shocking photos of tumor-ridden mice came out, the impact of GMOs hadn't really hit home for me. It, has now. The thought that these substances are in vaccines is horrific. Even those families that avoid GMOs in their food, if they vaccinate, they are injecting them in their children (or themselves).

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/09/gmo-global-alert-truth-has-been-revealed.html

Bokonon likes this.

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

#2 of 9 Old 09-26-2012, 11:55 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I don't speak French, so I can't read the original study; but the study was on GMO corn laced with ROUND-UP. Round-Up is nasty, nasty stuff, no question about that. But I don't know how that makes this study about the evils of GMO corn.

And yes, attenuated vaccines could have genes deleted to decrease virulence, so they could be genetically modified.

I haven't read and researched everything, but I'm confused by this article and its GMO-vax-bioterrorism theory.

(And just a reminder for all of us that this thread is in vax, so discussions of GMO food is off-topic) smile.gif

Mi vida loca: full-time WOHM, frugalista, foodie wannabe, 10+ years of TCOYF 

R-E-S-P-E-C-T spells BRAND NEW User Agreement!!

#3 of 9 Old 09-26-2012, 12:03 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosaic View Post

I don't speak French, so I can't read the original study; but the study was on GMO corn laced with ROUND-UP. Round-Up is nasty, nasty stuff, no question about that. But I don't know how that makes this study about the evils of GMO corn.

And yes, attenuated vaccines could have genes deleted to decrease virulence, so they could be genetically modified.

I haven't read and researched everything, but I'm confused by this article and its GMO-vax-bioterrorism theory.

(And just a reminder for all of us that this thread is in vax, so discussions of GMO food is off-topic) smile.gif

So you asked a question, that no one is allowed to answer because it is off topic.  eyesroll.gif

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

#4 of 9 Old 09-26-2012, 12:14 PM - Thread Starter

More questions in light of the Monsanto research. Could it be the combination of GMOs, vaccines, hormone disruptive environmental toxins?

Eight year old girl battles ovarian cancer before ever hitting puberty: Are Vaccines, hormones, GMOs to blame?

Quote:
Modern science claims it is unclear what causes ovarian germ cell tumors, and whether or not they are the result of genetic or environmental factors. However, elevating rates of the condition appear to directly correlate with the steady rise in the number of vaccines on the typical childhood vaccination schedule, the increased amount of hormones and antibiotics used in conventional foods, and the continued and growing use of untested genetically-modified organisms (GMOs) in the food supply, all of which are linked to fertility problems and cancer.

#5 of 9 Old 09-27-2012, 03:25 AM

#6 of 9 Old 09-27-2012, 04:50 AM

#7 of 9 Old 09-27-2012, 06:18 AM

Quoted: 91 Post(s)

Mizram…is the quote in the video?  I am not finding it on the script on the linked page.

OT - but France may ban some GMO:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5ix5ECoF5pP7RS4sG0z9VmRBs_QBQ?docId=CNG.5e0df33cfea80ef6f610dcc4abd30baa.251

There is a battle of two wolves inside us.  One is good and the other is evil.  The wolf that wins is the one you feed.

Book and herb loving mama to 1 preteen and 2 teens (when did that happen?).  We travel, go to school, homeschool, live rurally, eat our veggies, spend too much time...

#8 of 9 Old 09-27-2012, 06:30 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirzam View Post

So you asked a question, that no one is allowed to answer because it is off topic.  eyesroll.gif
Oh Mirzam, I guess I wasn't clear. GMO food = off-topic. GMO-based vaccines, or the interaction of GMOs with vaccines = on-topic. smile.gif

Mi vida loca: full-time WOHM, frugalista, foodie wannabe, 10+ years of TCOYF 

R-E-S-P-E-C-T spells BRAND NEW User Agreement!!

#9 of 9 Old 09-27-2012, 06:40 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathymuggle View Post

Mizram…is the quote in the video?  I am not finding it on the script on the linked page.

OT - but France may ban some GMO:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5ix5ECoF5pP7RS4sG0z9VmRBs_QBQ?docId=CNG.5e0df33cfea80ef6f610dcc4abd30baa.251

It's in the article, first link I posted.

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/09/homeland-security-is-working-for.html

Tags
Vaccinations

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page