The Courage to Protect - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-09-2012, 02:41 PM - Thread Starter
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

"So, yes I’m just a parent. But, a lot has shaped who I am as that parent.  A lot has changed because of how I have to parent all of my children, especially Ronan.  His needs are greater and require more focus.  Because of his vaccine Injury.  Because of the autism.  Because of the lack of support.  Because of trial and error to make things better.  Because of the struggles.  But also because of the gains.  The successes.  Our faith.  And hope.  And, of course, because of Ronan.  All of that makes me who I am."  

http://www.ageofautism.com/2012/10/the-courage-to-protect.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ageofautism+%28AGE+OF+AUTISM%29

The time to stop autism is NOW before it infects your child. A very good start is to research the deadly MMR "vaccine" which is proven to be STRONGLY associated with autism.

"The removal of this contaminating DNA has proved impossible.The US government in 1986 recommended a weight limit for contaminating DNA of 100 picograms per vaccine dose.  But the manufacturers could not meet this safety recommendation,  and allowing one hundred times as much contaminating DNA (10 nanograms) in vaccines produced on other types of cells. But the meeting was told that vaccine manufacturers now admitted they could not meet even this lower standard of ‘purity.' Thus high levels of hazardous DNA pollution remain in many vaccines."

http://www.fearoftheinvisible.com/cannot-clean-the-vaccine

Tags
Vaccinations
User Tag List