NEW BOOK - NEW RESEARCH - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 10-14-2012, 07:42 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello, I am Markus, the father of Johanna and Benjamin and wonderful wife whom I have been married to for 13 years.

[Mod note: edited to remove promotional information; please see post below]

#2 of 3 Old 10-14-2012, 07:29 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)

Thanks for posting this, and welcome aboard!  

I hadn't seen your book before, but what you have experienced certainly doesn't surprise me.  I'm only sorry that you are yet another member of the vaccine injury club. (sigh)  At some point, I'll probably buy your book (or maybe a few copies) and leave one in the break room at work, one at the pediatrician's waiting room, one at the children's dance school, etc.

Do you know that type 1 diabetes and celiac are linked?  In my case, the 4 multiple vaccines I received simultaneously as an adult (including hep B) triggered celiac (among other things). My blood sugar was just starting to do really bizarre things when I went off gluten--and going off gluten fixed the blood sugar and a myriad of other health issues that had been triggered at the same time as the celiac.

So if your daughter is not yet off of gluten (and dairy, too, for that matter), I'd do some serious research on that, if I were you, and perhaps even request blood work, to see if she is making antibodies to gluten.

Diabetes and thyroid disease is also very closely linked, so you'd want to keep an eye on that, too.

#3 of 3 Old 10-14-2012, 07:50 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)

Hello and welcome to Mothering.com! 

I wanted to take a moment to let you know more information about our policies regarding advertising at Mothering.com: 

Quote:
Advertising in discussion threads is strictly prohibited. Do not post to advertise your product, business, website or blog or in any other manner from which you would financially benefit. Advertising in signatures is only permitted with a Signature Advertising Package. Blogs linked in signatures may not contain advertising/promotion without a Signature Advertising Package. Information about acceptable board advertising may be obtained by contacting advertising@mothering.com. MDC sales and fundraising information may be posted by administrators, moderators and designated members. Members may not use their business or product names as a username.

Your posts are certainly in keeping with Mothering.com's mission, however, in the interest of fairness to other members with business affiliations we ask that you not post to promote our services. Instead, we ask members to post in such a way that engages active discussion here at the Mothering.com.

If you wish to promote your business affiliations on Mothering.com, please consider becoming a business signature member, which would allow you to post a link to in your signature. 

I have removed your promotional posts but please consider staying on as a welcome member of our community. 

Thank you and Welcome!

hh2.gif Head over to the Holiday Helper forum and be a part of this wonderful Mothering tradition! joy.gif

Wondering about Mothering in general? Check out Mothering's User Agreement! smile.gif

Tags
Vaccinations

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page