The Vaccine Hoax is Over! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-01-2012, 09:31 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)

I thought I would do some choir preaching!

http://foodfreedomgroup.com/2012/09/29/the-vaccine-hoax-is-over-by-andrew-baker/

Quote:

The hoax of the vaccine schedule is over, exposed by FOIAs in the UK. 

The hoax of the CDC’s interest in children’s lives has been exposed by its refusal to respond to a doctor’s FOIAs around its knowledge of vaccine dangers.

The 1918-19 pandemic hoax has been exposed by Dr. Karen Starko’s work on aspirin’s role in killing people.

And despite refusing to respond to FOIAS, the CDC’s scandalous hoax of a 2009 flu pandemic and its part in creating it, was exposed by CBS NEWS. 

t

"There are only two mistakes you can make in the search for the Truth. Not starting, and not going all the way." ~ Mark Passio
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2012, 02:16 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Love the preaching!  I've been off the studying bandwagon for a little while (too busy living life w/ kids) but this was a great reminder of something i read when i read a book on the flu epidemic!  

the choir likes a little support now and then!

joy.gifSAHM and Holistic Health Counselor with  angel.gif 1/05, DS1 blahblah.gif 3/06, angel1.gif 5/07, DD1 dust.gif 3/08, DD2 thumbsuck.gif 11/09, DD3 energy.gif 4/11, and DS2 babyf.gif 2/13.  expecting a surprise stork-suprise.gif 8/14!
Old 11-03-2012, 12:05 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Amen smile.gif

Crunchy Christian mama to my home birthed, unvaxed, uncirc boys Shane and Cody!!joy.gif
Old 11-03-2012, 04:30 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)

I'll be singing this piece too

Old 11-03-2012, 04:55 AM

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Please keep preaching! The choir needs major support, especially since the pharmashills are increasing the intensity and viciousness of their propaganda.

I wish that your title "The Vaccine Hoax is Over!" were correct. Unfortunately, I think the best that can currently be said is that it [I}should{/I] be over. It's clearly been exposed to be a hoax, but hoaxes aren't truly over until
1) They've been exposed
2) The majority of people can SEE that they've been exposed
3) Those perpetrating the hoax are stopped, and given appropriate consequences for the hoax.

One out of three is a start...Let's keep exposing the hoax!
Old 11-08-2012, 12:34 PM

Mentioned: 238 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Alright, I'm not vaccinating my kids and I know I shouldn't say anything, but the logic is all false here. There are many reasons to not vaccinate your children, but this articles tells you none of them, IMO.

Failure by anyone to respond to a request for information does not make everything you think is true to be true. Maybe everything you say is true, maybe none of it is and they are just completely incompetent and lost all the paperwork. The reality is we don't know. The lack of information from the CDC does not PROVE anything other than they found legal loopholes not to respond.

Also, I found the article on aspirin and the flu pandemic very interesting. (I had never heard of that before.) BUT, that does not mean that the flu pandemic was "a hoax." It just shows the reason for the massive death toll may have been linked to an inappropriate use of aspirin. That's as bad as blaming chicken pox for killing kids in the 1950's and 1960's, when in reality it was the aspirin. The chicken pox still existed and kids still passed it on to other kids. The chicken pox wasn't a hoax.

Married to one of the last good guys left Jim
Mom to AJ 4/07 and Genevieve 5/09

And then: I'm really, really tired of making angels.

But wait, could it really be true?

The whole story at: www.xerxella.blogspot.com

Tags
Vaccinations
User Tag List