hi non vaxing mommies! - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 34 Old 12-04-2012, 09:17 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by keri2323 View Post

Hi guys, Im actually a father who didnt vaccinate his child and wondered if, considering the name of the site, it was ok to join. Forgive me if its not.

For the record, my daughter Libby is now 2 and a half and has never been ill for a single day. She got chicken pox and shook it off like it wasnt there. Hardly any tears, no scars and generally didnt effect her at all, still the smiling happy child she always was. I've never believed in vaccines and Im struggling at times with doctors and worried about schools etc. 

Would like to be part of a community that have chosen to not vaccinate their children and get some advice.

If fathers arent allowed Id be grateful for a link elsewhere and send my thanks. 

Oh and you may be interested in this which links to official Government documents on the subject.

Thank you :-)

Dads are totally welcome!

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

#32 of 34 Old 12-04-2012, 12:24 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by keri2323 View Post

For the record, my daughter Libby is now 2 and a half and has never been ill for a single day. She got chicken pox and shook it off like it wasnt there. Hardly any tears, no scars and generally didnt effect her at all, still the smiling happy child she always was. I've never believed in vaccines and Im struggling at times with doctors and worried about schools etc. 

Hello and welcome!

You're fortunate that your dd was able to get chicken pox so recently. People in my local natural parenting group are getting desperate to expose their kids without much luck.

My dd got it a few years ago. It was uncomfortable but she came through it fine as well.

The worst thing about that time period was getting hysterical group emails from a mother of a kid in her class who works for Sanofi and sent a link to a YouTube video showing someone with a rare bad reaction. 

But no one else in even the whole school got CP that year. 

My dd doesn't go there anymore, which is a good thing because I didn't make many friends with the parents. It's one of those highly-rated schools in a middle class neighborhood with a high vaccination rate yet many of the children have all these weird health issues that are now considered "normal" for kids to have nowadays, AND a completely separate eating area for kids with allergies. 

#33 of 34 Old 12-05-2012, 02:24 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi mommas! I wanted to share a book I have been reading that is EXCELLENT. It is called the Vaccine Safety Manual by Neil ******. It is shocking and alarming what I have learned about vaccinations here and I'm only on the introduction so far! I know you can order this book on Amazon. I would highly recommend it.

#34 of 34 Old 12-10-2012, 10:07 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Welcome welcome all!! =)

Tags
Vaccinations

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page