Mothering Forums

Mothering Forums (http://www.mothering.com/forum/)
-   I'm Not Vaccinating (http://www.mothering.com/forum/443-i-m-not-vaccinating/)
-   -   Great quote from Dr Tenpenny (http://www.mothering.com/forum/443-i-m-not-vaccinating/1368979-great-quote-dr-tenpenny.html)

Mirzam 11-28-2012 10:18 AM

2 Attachment(s)

This is from her facebook page:

 

 

 

 

Quote:
Vaccines and drugs are a war on the Human Constitution. It is a Dark Superstition that should never be part of the 21st century. It's Black Magic to think that injecting foreign matter, dead pathogen, animal DNA can give any benefit. Ever.

 

http://www.facebook.com/vaccineinfo/posts/10151303645690891


Chicharronita 11-28-2012 11:40 PM

Good one! I missed it. Thanks for sharing. 


lilabet 12-02-2012 01:18 PM

Oh. Ok. Odd.

emmy526 12-02-2012 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilabet View Post

Oh. Ok. Odd.

that is support?

 

i find her to be someone who seems to want to help parents make the right choice by putting the info out there and encouraging parents to keep seeking the truth


moderatemom 12-02-2012 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmy526 View Post

that is support?

 

So we need to support Dr. Tenpenny now?  Is she a poster here?


fruitfulmomma 12-02-2012 05:07 PM

http://www.mothering.com/community/a/vaccination-forum-guidelines

 

The non-vax forum a support-only forum for those of us who choose not to vax. 


moderatemom 12-02-2012 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitfulmomma View Post

http://www.mothering.com/community/a/vaccination-forum-guidelines

 

The non-vax forum a support-only forum for those of us who choose not to vax. 

 

I get that.  What I don't get is how thinking something Dr. Tenpenny said was odd is non-support for non-vaxers.  A person could be fully in support of non-vaxing and still think that quote is odd.  I'd be shocked if there weren't at least some non-vaxers who found it odd, actually.


Mirzam 12-02-2012 05:41 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ModerateMom View Post

I get that.  What I don't get is how thinking something Dr. Tenpenny said was odd is non-support for non-vaxers.  A person could be fully in support of non-vaxing and still think that quote is odd.  I'd be shocked if there weren't at least some non-vaxers who found it odd, actually.

From the thread you started on the other board, which incidentally you cut and pasted from this one, you called the quote 'ridiculous', not 'odd'.


moderatemom 12-02-2012 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirzam View Post

From the thread you started on the other board, which incidentally you cut and pasted from this one, you called the quote 'ridiculous', not 'odd'.

 

Well, I didn't say it in this thread.  And for that matter, I wasn't the one who said it was odd.  So...if I say in one thread that something is ridiculous, then some other totally different person can't say it's odd?

 

That's pretty odd.


emmy526 12-02-2012 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModerateMom View Post

 

So we need to support Dr. Tenpenny now?  Is she a poster here?

No,  we need to support the original post here....what she said was not support for the poster or Dr Tenpenny.  

 

 

 

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilabet View Post

Oh. Ok. Odd.

that is support?

 


Mosaic 12-03-2012 06:54 AM

For the record, support doesn't necessarily mean wholehearty agreement.

That said, vaxers may need to be more careful than non-vaxers in the INV subforum, as they may unintentionally come across as unsupportive and this is a support-only forum. Lilibet has been banned; so I think it's safe to move back to the original topic. smile.gif


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.