The independant thinker's vaccines fact sheet - Mothering Forums
I'm Not Vaccinating > The independant thinker's vaccines fact sheet
Mirzam's Avatar Mirzam 12:24 PM 12-20-2012

Lookingup's Avatar Lookingup 03:28 PM 12-26-2012

I wish I could send this to my family, since once again we were disallowed from certain Christmas celebrations.  They would scoff, but it's your postings, Mirzam, that give us extra strength each day with our decision to stop vaxing.  Thank you!

Mirzam's Avatar Mirzam 04:11 PM 12-26-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookingup View Post

I wish I could send this to my family, since once again we were disallowed from certain Christmas celebrations.  They would scoff, but it's your postings, Mirzam, that give us extra strength each day with our decision to stop vaxing.  Thank you!

I am so sorry, but thank you for saying that about my posts. You are so welcome. joy.gif

sassyfirechick's Avatar sassyfirechick 07:21 PM 12-27-2012

Awesome!!  Now if only I could carry this around with me and whip it out everytime vaccines come up in conversation which for some reason has been a lot lately for me!  Lookingup - your fam really excludes you because of your vaccine choices? That's horrible!  I hope we will see a day where things like that don't happen and people aren't mean or rude when discussing personal choices.

Lookingup's Avatar Lookingup 11:43 AM 12-28-2012
It was better this year though. Last Christmas I stayed home with the kids (DH travels) and cried. This year I demanded time at the celebration -- my brother and his baby went later. They're ridiculous. But I get stronger everyday.
Marnica's Avatar Marnica 11:56 AM 12-28-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookingup View Post

It was better this year though. Last Christmas I stayed home with the kids (DH travels) and cried. This year I demanded time at the celebration -- my brother and his baby went later. They're ridiculous. But I get stronger everyday.

geez Ill say. I honestly don't know whether or not I could handle this level of ignorance. Kudos to you!

Chicharronita's Avatar Chicharronita 01:50 PM 01-01-2013

I'm really worried about #10, especially after the shenanigans that were pulled with the man-bird-pig flu (H1N1). (Wish I could link to the humorous Urban Dictionary definiton, but it is probably a UAV.)

Tags: Vaccinations
Up