The vaccine schedule - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-06-2013, 08:41 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)

If a child is under the care of a regular pediatrician, this is the vaccines schedule they would be subject to. The last time I took a child to the peds for a vax was 17 years ago, so this is truly eye opening for me. Even if I was a okay with vaccines, this would really make me question the validity of the current schedule, how can this be anything but harmful to a subset of children?

http://vactruth.com/baby-vaccine-schedule/

Can  you imagine your baby crying as the doctor injects them 4,5, or even 6 times with toxic vaccines?

No I can't.

t

"There are only two mistakes you can make in the search for the Truth. Not starting, and not going all the way." ~ Mark Passio
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-06-2013, 08:56 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)

My husband, who is almost 40, did not react well to vaxxes. DPT was especially hard on him. I can not imagine what today's schedule would have done to his body. 

Old 02-06-2013, 02:21 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)

That's why I stopped - DD reacted horribly to the SEVEN vaccines she had in one visit (a 5 way DTaP/Hib/Polio, pneumo, and the oral rotavirus) - I was totally unprepared for that many since I guess in my reading I had missed where DTaP was combined with other vaxes. 

Old 02-06-2013, 04:48 PM

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirzam View Post

If a child is under the care of a regular pediatrician, this is the vaccines schedule they would be subject to. The last time I took a child to the peds for a vax was 17 years ago, so this is truly eye opening for me. Even if I was a okay with vaccines, this would really make me question the validity of the current schedule, how can this be anything but harmful to a subset of children?

http://vactruth.com/baby-vaccine-schedule/

I totally agree--it's obvious a subset of children is going to be severely harmed by this schedule.

Can  you imagine your baby crying as the doctor injects them 4,5, or even 6 times with toxic vaccines?

This part, though, kinda ticks me off. This is the same kind of fear-mongering that Big Pharm propaganda resorts to. ("Can you imagine your baby with pertussis, gasping for breath?")

It doesn't matter if the baby cries or not as the nurse (usually not the doctor) injects them.  In fact, my babies hardly EVER cried as they got injected--and they still had severe reactions.  A crying baby can be comforted.

A seizing baby is another matter entirely.

And a parent, crying because her child is lost to vaccine-induced brain damage, cannot be comforted.

Old 02-07-2013, 04:22 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)

What makes me sick is SO many parents willingly accept the schedule with the argument of, 'well, the dr wouldn't do it if it wasn't safe'...or  'it's the nonvaxxers making polio and small pox come back, so i'm vaccinating'  ANd i'm sure with this subset of vax injured children,  denial will be rampant, and meds will be in full use. 

Old 02-07-2013, 08:17 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmy526 View Post

What makes me sick is SO many parents willingly accept the schedule with the argument of, 'well, the dr wouldn't do it if it wasn't safe'...or  'it's the nonvaxxers making polio and small pox come back, so i'm vaccinating'  ANd i'm sure with this subset of vax injured children,  denial will be rampant, and meds will be in full use. 

This. I have stated above, if I were okay with vaccines, this schedule would give me pause for thought. It seems way OTT. Medical science does not know and has no inclination to find out to which children are at risk of damage from such an agressive schedule.

t

"There are only two mistakes you can make in the search for the Truth. Not starting, and not going all the way." ~ Mark Passio
Old 02-07-2013, 08:58 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)

"Can  you imagine your baby crying as the doctor injects them 4,5, or even 6 times with toxic vaccines?"

I think it is callous.  There is no way I would want 4-6 shots in one visit (I would actually feel nauseous).  I cannot imagine allowing it for a baby, even if I agreed with vaccination.  This is not the reason I do not vax, but if I did vax, I would spread them out.  

If I were a vaxxer I would get the vaccines that were important  for infancy (pertussis comes to mind, maybe hib….).  The other vaxxes - such as Polio, and MMR (you know, vaxxes people get in case they travel overseas or to keep diseases from coming back, but are not a current risk) would be spaced out and I would not allow more than 1-2 jab per visit.  

In a number of ways, I think the way children and particularly babies are treated is callous.   They can't complain or object other than by crying, so I guess their distress is not real.  This holds with more than injections, btw.

Giving all the vaccines at once is about:

-convenience

-compliance:  public health officials know the child is more likely to complete the series if they get it done all at once, and if they get to parents when the infants are so young and vulnerable looking.

I am pretty sure there are no good studies on the effects of having 4-6 jabs and goodness knows how many antigens injected at one time.  

There is a battle of two wolves inside us.  One is good and the other is evil.  The wolf that wins is the one you feed.

Book and herb loving mama to 1 preteen and 2 teens (when did that happen?).  We travel, go to school, homeschool, live rurally, eat our veggies, spend too much time...

Old 02-07-2013, 09:25 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathymuggle View Post

"Can  you imagine your baby crying as the doctor injects them 4,5, or even 6 times with toxic vaccines?"

I think it is callous.  There is no way I would want 4-6 shots in one visit (I would actually feel nauseous).  I cannot imagine allowing it for a baby, even if I agreed with vaccination.  This is not the reason I do not vax, but if I did vax, I would spread them out.  

If I were a vaxxer I would get the vaccines that were important  for infancy (pertussis comes to mind, maybe hib….).  The other vaxxes - such as Polio, and MMR (you know, vaxxes people get in case they travel overseas or to keep diseases from coming back, but are not a current risk) would be spaced out and I would not allow more than 1-2 jab per visit.  

In a number of ways, I think the way children and particularly babies are treated is callous.   They can't complain or object other than by crying, so I guess their distress is not real.  This holds with more than injections, btw.

Giving all the vaccines at once is about:

-convenience

-compliance:  public health officials know the child is more likely to complete the series if they get it done all at once, and if they get to parents when the infants are so young and vulnerable looking.

I am pretty sure there are no good studies on the effects of having 4-6 jabs and goodness knows how many antigens injected at one time.  

You have hit the nail on the head, it isn't about the child its about the system. 

t

Old 02-10-2013, 09:09 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ugh. This makes me sick. And it makes me want to save every baby out there. Seriously

Crunchy Christian mama to my home birthed, unvaxed, uncirc boys Shane and Cody!!joy.gif

Tags
Vaccinations
User Tag List