Vax friendly pediatricians in NYC area? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 02-19-2013, 07:55 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi all,

I follow this forum pretty regularly and have found it so helpful along my parenting journey.

My daughter is 13 months today and hasn't received any vaccinations. We've been fortunate with easily finding a pediatrician in our home state of MA who has never made me feel uncomfortable about my decision. However from the research I've already done, NYS seems to be a lot stricter in general. We plan on moving to NYC in the next few months, most likely either Queens or Brooklyn, and I want to be far ahead of the game when it comes to an understanding pediatrician. My hope is that a resident of this area can give me a name or two. Any info will be met with much gratitude.

#2 of 3 Old 02-26-2013, 08:50 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hi Sarah,

We haven't vaccinated our 8 month old either. We use TriBeCa Pediatrics, they are all over the city, and besides signing waivers, they haven't said anything.

Hth.
#3 of 3 Old 03-24-2013, 04:48 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Not sure if he is too far but Dr. Larry Palevsky is a NYC Pediatrician who lectures all over about Holistic healing and safety issues with vaccines. I have read many of his papers and I am glad there are at least SOME enlightened doctors in the world.  Now if more could take off the blinders and see how sick our nation's children are since the advent of over-vaccination. If I lived in NYC I'd be trying to get in there for sure. I wish we had a doctor like him by us!

drpalevsky.com

Tags
Vaccinations

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page