detox after vaxx?? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 04-10-2013, 06:10 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

hi, i have posted over recent months about my DD who began having seizures after her 3rd Pentacel (DTap, polio, hib) vaxx. she has been diagnosed with epilepsy, UNKNOWN CAUSE. *ahem*

anyhow after doing some research i see that the FDA recommends a max of 65-68mcg of aluminum that is safe for my child's body weight, almost 30 lbs. the vaccine she received, PENTACEL, has 330 mcg of aluminum, per shot. she had 3.

i have come across again and again that silica is used to treat aluminum poisoning. i am wondering if anyone has any experience with a silica product for their child, or detoxing for aluminum in their toddler.

applejuice likes this.

Mama to two girls, born 5/08 and 11/10.

#2 of 6 Old 04-10-2013, 08:25 PM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Sorry I cannot answer your question, but I do have another suggestion: in addition to whatever detox treatments you choose, I would eliminate all gluten from her diet, and possibly dairy as well. There are a lot of studies linking gluten intolerance with epilepsy, and vaccines can trigger food allergies, celiac disease, bowel disorders, etc.

You can always add gluten back in if you determine it's not an issue.
applejuice likes this.
#3 of 6 Old 04-10-2013, 08:33 PM - Thread Starter

thanks for your suggestion. we are already dairy free, and i am looking into gluten.

interesting to note that johns hopkins treats kids with bad epilepsy with a ketogenic diet, eliminating sugar and almost all carbs.

applejuice likes this.

Mama to two girls, born 5/08 and 11/10.

#4 of 6 Old 04-11-2013, 10:35 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

OP 

I would suggest getting in touch with Kate Birch. She is a homeopath who has alot of experiences with vaccine reactions. Detoxing is tricky and I would not do it with my child without the guidance of a professional. I do her homeopathic prophylaxis program with her and have spoken to her many times. She is very nice, very accessible and will let you know if she thinks she can help you.

http://vaccinefree.wordpress.com/vaccine-injury-homeopathic-detox-cease/

applejuice likes this.

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

#5 of 6 Old 04-12-2013, 01:30 PM

I'm so sorry to hear that this has happened! The good news is that yes the aluminum can be detoxed. I agree with everyone about the diet stuff too. This will become very important in being able to detox the aluminum in a gentle way. The less the body has to work to digest and process certain foods, the easier and quicker the detox can be. I certainly agree with Marnica about having a professional guide you in the detox. I would also highly suggest getting a hair analysis done to see just how much aluminum you are dealing with. We adopted our son at birth and never gave him ANY vaccines. I had a hair analysis done on him, for different reasons, and his aluminum was pretty high. Pretty sure the birthmom had vaccines while pregnant and aluminum can be passed from mother to baby too, as it stores in the tissues, especially the brain! Thankfully we have come very close now to getting all of the aluminum out using Standard Process Supplements as well as some liquid minerals. I wish you good luck and if you would like more detailed info in the steps I took as well as getting the hair analysis done please let me know! I would love to help in any way that I can. What happened to your family happens all time and angers me to no end!!!!

applejuice likes this.
#6 of 6 Old 04-12-2013, 02:27 PM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)

Definitely seek out a ND/Homeopath.  Ours was able to determine which vaxes were the cause to detox them specifically (although you know already), which foods I needed to eliminate to heal DD's gut issues (dairy and oats were the necessary and she recommended no grains until 18mos to speed things up even though she tolerates them) and bc every supplement is different, not every one is equal.  Of about 10 probiotics she tested, only one gave a positive result during testing - I would have never guessed that and would have gone out and bought one that could have potentially held her back, so I'm glad I have someone to help me in that respect.  How has everything been since the last seizure?

applejuice likes this.

Tags
Vaccinations

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page