Wakefield Answers UK Government Allegations Over UK Measles Outbreak - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-16-2013, 06:53 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)

MMR safety. Single measles vaccine. Measles outbreak in S. Wales.

t

"There are only two mistakes you can make in the search for the Truth. Not starting, and not going all the way." ~ Mark Passio
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-17-2013, 06:49 AM - Thread Starter

Transcript of the above video. Its worth watching IMO. winky.gif

t

"There are only two mistakes you can make in the search for the Truth. Not starting, and not going all the way." ~ Mark Passio
Old 04-17-2013, 07:08 AM - Thread Starter

My apologies for the serial posting on this thread, but here is a relevant article written by a mother of two children in Wakefield's study.

http://gaia-health.com/gaia-blog/2013-04-17/mother-of-two-in-wakefields-mmr-study-speaks-out/

‘It is now time for the truth to be told.’ Isabella Thomas, mother of two boys included in Dr. Wakefield’s seminal research into the MMR vaccine’s association with gut problems in autistic children, speaks out. If her children had been abused by Dr. Wakefield, as is claimed, who would be more likely to speak out against him? Instead, she speaks eloquently for him, his work, and quite simply, for the truth.

t

Old 04-17-2013, 08:09 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)

Interesting stuff.  He's a bit ranty (not that I blame him), but he raises a few interesting points.  It would be nice to see the debate he's requesting actually happen.

Old 04-17-2013, 09:49 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)

I have noticed that on most news related stories the replies are either full on negative of Wakefield AND the "news" also is a go to blame, but there are also a lot of people calling on the govt in UK to get back to separate shots (jabs!! - some how we just don't seem to use that word as much) - I have also read many are going to France to have the separate jabs

It doesn't seem that all have turned on Wakefield and his thoughts.

pro-transparency advocate

&

lurk.gif  PROUD member of the .3% club!

Want to join? Just ask me!

"You know, in my day we used to sit on our ass smoking Parliaments for nine months.

Today, you have one piece of Brie and everybody goes berserk."      ROTFLMAO.gif 

Old 04-17-2013, 09:59 AM

Quoted: 75 Post(s)

Listening to it now. Love Andy Wakefield! love.gif

"Medical propaganda ops are, in the long run, the most dangerous. They appear to be neutral. They wave no political banners. They claim to be science. For these reasons, they can accomplish the goals of overt fascism without arousing suspicion.” — Jon Rappoport

Old 04-17-2013, 03:28 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
this was wonderful - thank you
Old 04-18-2013, 12:02 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

There is a special place in heaven for you Andrew Wakefield.  You stand as a beacon of light beside those children that have perished at the hands of greed, ignorance and corruption.  

Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation. - Oscar Wilde
Old 04-18-2013, 02:43 PM - Thread Starter

Andy Wakefield rarely tweets, but he sent out a whole bunch today, here they are. I am sure there will be crickets coming from Dr Salisbury's twitter account!

1. : vaccine: it would seem to me that you are the perfect person to debate this in public with me.

2. : : Why did you feel it necessary to contact the GMC and urge them to prosecute me “more vigorously”

1. :: continued to sell without liability. How Dr Salisbury do you explain the term "without liability" in that context

2. : : unredacted JCVI minutes 1993: ".. SKB continued to sell Urabe strain vaccine without liability"

3. : : I have here Dr Salisbury the unredacted minutes of the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation 7 May 93

4. : : why have you denied repeatedly that there was any form of indemnity for the manufacturer of Pluserix when introduced

5. : Specifically: David Salisbury I would like to debate you, because I believe you are at the heart of this matte
    r

t

Old 04-18-2013, 08:42 PM

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My only concern for Wakefield is, he was naive enough to believe he could take on Merck and win. He had no idea how far and deep the corruption and propaganda really spread.

I worry that he still thinks that all he has to do is tell the truth, and that he doesn't realize how very evil some of these people are.
Old 04-19-2013, 01:44 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taximom5 View Post

My only concern for Wakefield is, he was naive enough to believe he could take on Merck and win. He had no idea how far and deep the corruption and propaganda really spread.

I worry that he still thinks that all he has to do is tell the truth, and that he doesn't realize how very evil some of these people are.

I don't think he has any illusions. I think he knows exactly how evil and how corrupt the industry is - BUT he will not just go away and will continue to tell the truth at possible further detriment to himself. I think that is just the kind of stand up guy he is. I wish I had HALF his balls shy.gif

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

Old 04-19-2013, 01:46 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirzam View Post

Andy Wakefield rarely tweets, but he sent out a whole bunch today, here they are. I am sure there will be crickets coming from Dr Salisbury's twitter account!

1. : vaccine: it would seem to me that you are the perfect person to debate this in public with me.

2. : : Why did you feel it necessary to contact the GMC and urge them to prosecute me “more vigorously”

1. :: continued to sell without liability. How Dr Salisbury do you explain the term "without liability" in that context

2. : : unredacted JCVI minutes 1993: ".. SKB continued to sell Urabe strain vaccine without liability"

3. : : I have here Dr Salisbury the unredacted minutes of the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation 7 May 93

4. : : why have you denied repeatedly that there was any form of indemnity for the manufacturer of Pluserix when introduced

5. : Specifically: David Salisbury I would like to debate you, because I believe you are at the heart of this matte
    r

I LOVE this guy. BRING IT Salisbury!! - RIIIIIGHTTT he won't cause he knows Wakefield speaks the truth. 

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

Tags
Vaccinations
User Tag List