Great interview with Rob Schneider on Mandatory Vaccination - Mothering Forums
I'm Not Vaccinating > Great interview with Rob Schneider on Mandatory Vaccination
Mirzam's Avatar Mirzam 09:10 AM 05-07-2013

http://vistamaglive.com/no-laughing-matter-rob-schneider-on-mandatory-vaccination/

Quote:
I’m not the Rob Schneider of 20 years ago. I’m 49 and I’m not a kid anymore. You have to develop and grow. I was always curious: why did I become famous? I made some funny movies and now I get to reach out to people, and potentially help them learn something or inspire them to educate themselves to make better choices. I have to be careful on stage: I’m there to get laughs, but I do try to sneak in some messages along the way. I think it’s important to state my political and philosophical beliefs. Maybe there’s a conflict there, but I need to follow my instincts. Standing up against the tyrannical system of medical intervention in the United States is something I’m very proud of.

Taximom5's Avatar Taximom5 10:53 AM 05-07-2013

Hooray for Rob Schneider!

fruitfulmomma's Avatar fruitfulmomma 07:13 PM 05-07-2013

There was a video of him, last year maybe? When California passed that law requiring parents to get educated by a dr before a waiver could be had. Have you seen it? (maybe you posted it, don't remember. Will try to find it if anybody wants.)

Mirzam's Avatar Mirzam 09:24 PM 05-07-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitfulmomma View Post

There was a video of him, last year maybe? When California passed that law requiring parents to get educated by a dr before a waiver could be had. Have you seen it? (maybe you posted it, don't remember. Will try to find it if anybody wants.)

It was posted on this forum at that time.

Tags: Vaccinations
Up