Monitoring Social Media about Vaccine Discussions - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 06-14-2013, 07:31 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I thought I share this with everyone.  An article about a computerized global monitoring system that tracks social media about "vaccination talk." dizzy.gif

http://www.naturalnews.com/040571_Gates_Foundation_vaccine_monitoring_dangers.html

BeckyBird likes this.
#2 of 5 Old 06-14-2013, 08:28 PM

Quote:
According to new reports, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation-backed scientists in both the United States and Great Britain have jointly developed a computerized global monitoring system capable of tracking all social media activity around the world that defies mainstream vaccine dogma, and reporting it directly to authorities.

Hot damn. If we aren't in an Orwellian society then I don't know what is. Thanks for the update. 

On a similar note. This REALLY makes me nervous for "Obamacare" to kick in in 2014. We are really only one step away from legit forced vaccines, especially if they start fear monguring and deleting things that "misrepresent" vaccines as being not 100% safe and if you don't believe it then you hate god, kittens, and most of all your children. 

BeckyBird and mama2011 like this.
#3 of 5 Old 06-14-2013, 09:02 PM - Thread Starter

I know...how disturbing! I found this link posted on Dr. Tenpenny's Facebook.  I watched her 2004 presentation on vaccinations. She has a segment about the possibility of forced vaccinations.  It is hard to believe! Here's the link, it's quite long but very interesting!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdLMeULoujM 

BeckyBird likes this.
#4 of 5 Old 06-15-2013, 03:57 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

If forced vaccinations ever came about in this country, i'd be encouraging my family to flee...i've already had thoughts of going to live off grid in south america

BeckyBird and inconditus like this.
#5 of 5 Old 06-15-2013, 06:19 PM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)

I guess HIPPA means nothing then.  Yah I've already contemplated getting the heck out of here!

Tags
Vaccinations

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page