Bought - Mothering Forums
I'm Not Vaccinating > Bought
littlec's Avatar littlec 08:44 PM 06-23-2013

Marnica's Avatar Marnica 10:03 AM 06-24-2013

I for one am excited to see this film. 

I'm glad its being made, however I have my doubts about what kind of impact it will have. The Greater Good was an excellent film and hopefully made people at the very least ask questions and do further research, but the climate is the same. I hope little by little, this grass roots effort will pay off and the truth will not only be exposed (because I think it has been) but accepted. 

Jennyanydots's Avatar Jennyanydots 10:06 PM 06-25-2013
I'd watch it, looks good.

The Greater Good is rather inaccessible. It costs more to view than I've been willing to pay, and I'm genuinely interested. I think in trying to raise money with it they're limiting their audience.
Songy's Avatar Songy 03:59 PM 06-26-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennyanydots View Post

I'd watch it, looks good.

The Greater Good is rather inaccessible. It costs more to view than I've been willing to pay, and I'm genuinely interested. I think in trying to raise money with it they're limiting their audience.

I just found the Greater Good available online for streaming (you have 5 days to view) at: http://www.greatergoodmovie.org/store/.  That seems pretty reasonable. . . About the cost of a typical movie rental, not counting Redbox.

Songy's Avatar Songy 04:16 PM 06-26-2013

oops, forgot to mention the price: $4.95

Jennyanydots's Avatar Jennyanydots 05:10 PM 06-26-2013
Oh, yeah- that's not too bad. It was $19 and change last time I checked.
Songy's Avatar Songy 05:15 PM 06-26-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennyanydots View Post

Oh, yeah- that's not too bad. It was $19 and change last time I checked.

That is what they are charging to purchase the DVD.  I'm really glad they are offering the streaming option b/c I don't want to own a DVD or pay $19!

mama2011's Avatar mama2011 02:15 PM 06-27-2013
The greater good movie was aired on the channel- Current. I wonder if they would air it in the future. This is where I watched it.
Mirzam's Avatar Mirzam 01:32 PM 06-28-2013

I am so excited for this movie. Tackling vaccines, GMOs and big pharma in one film will, I think, have a greater impact on the current mainstream thinking, it will help people connect the dots, which will lead them all back to one source. 

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/bought-the-movie

Tags: Vaccinations
Up