Awesome alternative for travel vax - nosodes - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 07-11-2013, 10:33 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Maybe lots of people already know about this, but it was relatively new to me, so I thought I would share.

I had never heard of this before we wanted to travel to Bali and were concerned about malaria.

Well, not really super concerned because it's easily treatable with MMS and usually cured within 24 hours and 2 doses, but anyhow...

A naturopath friend told me about nosodes.  There are nosodes available for all sorts of stuff like malaria, yellow fever, dengue fever.  I would definitely feel comfortable using them based on the research I have done.

Here's an article to get anybody else started:

Nosodes: The Homeopathic Alternative to Vaccines - by Celeste Yarnall, Ph.D

Plus I love that there are a bunch of websites spring up against them because they are gaining in popularity so quickly.  Somebody is really skeered of losing their profits on vaxes.

applejuice and Marnica like this.
#2 of 7 Old 07-26-2013, 01:46 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)

I have hear of nosodes but I never tried them nor do I know anyone who has.  But I am interested in their efficacy. Are you aware of any studies that have been done? 

#3 of 7 Old 07-26-2013, 02:19 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)

I have been to Bali, paid for by a certain pharmaceutical company beginning with 'M', no one suggested malaria was a concern, maybe because they didn't have a vaccine?

applejuice likes this.

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

#4 of 7 Old 07-26-2013, 10:32 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynthia Mosher View Post

I have hear of nosodes but I never tried them nor do I know anyone who has.  But I am interested in their efficacy. Are you aware of any studies that have been done? 

I'm interested in that too.  

I know better than to argue about vaccines in this section... but neither water (nosodes) or bleach (MMS) is a vaccine, so can the problems with them be mentioned, and does this topic really belong in the vaccine section anyway? 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirzam View Post

I have been to Bali, paid for by a certain pharmaceutical company beginning with 'M', no one suggested malaria was a concern, maybe because they didn't have a vaccine?

I was curious about that so checked the CDC website.  Neither Malaria nor Yellow fever is a problem in Bali. Yellow fever vaccine may be required if coming from a region where it is a problem (so, not the US) a they want to prevent it being brought in. 

#5 of 7 Old 07-27-2013, 05:18 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Nosodes are a preventative.  I'm not going to play the so-and-so's numbers say this game.  To me, it is ridiculous to rely on studies for anything.  I studied statistics for my undergraduate work, and usually a study says whatever the people who paid for it want it to say.

If you are looking at including places like Karimunjawa and Moyo in your trip, there is a lot of malaria there.  Guess I should've said Indonesia instead of Bali.  Jeez.

At any rate, nosodes were recommended to me by a trusted naturopath who recommends them to anyone who wants to travel to such an area.  That is good enough for me.  If someone doesn't think nosodes are viable or valuable for them, ignore the post !

For people who are actually interested in more good information, I would recommend checking out:  http://bookstore.trafford.com/Products/SKU-000484882/Vaccine-Free-Prevention-and-Treatment-of-Infectious-Contagious-Disease-with-Homeopathy.aspx by Kate Birch, RS Hom(NA), CCH, CMT

Kate Birch is a mother of two children, a homeopath, and a massage therapist. She came to homeopathy when she was a young mother for the treatment of depression, weight loss, and weakness. She witnessed her son suffering from asthma after vaccinations and subsequently opted not to vaccinate her daughter. After successful treatment with homeopathy for herself and her son, she went to school to become a homeopath. Kate has been in homeopathic family practice since 1994. She has over 500 hours of teaching homeopathy in the classroom and lecture settings. From 2005 - 2008 she served as the Vice President of the North American Society of Homeopaths and remains the North American representative to the International Council for Homeopathy.

applejuice and dawnetorres like this.
#6 of 7 Old 07-27-2013, 03:43 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)

I have nothing whatsoever against nosodes, if you are concerned about contracting malaria in Indonesia, by all means take nosodes, no harm there. I have been to Indonesia a couple of times besides the trip to Bali, and did not feel it was a concern, that's all. I didn't contract malaria either.

applejuice likes this.

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

#7 of 7 Old 08-06-2013, 08:52 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynthia Mosher View Post

Google Dr. Issac Golden if you are interested in studies on nosodes

KistheMum likes this.

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

Tags
Vaccinations

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page