Great YouTube Video on the link between vaccines and autoimmune issues - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 9 Old 07-20-2013, 07:23 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Here is a link to a great video on the link between vaccines and autoimmune problems.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8OdKM1Z1EM

The man presenting is a well regarded chiropractor with over 30 years of experience.

I am amazed that this video has only received 2100 views.

applejuice likes this.
#2 of 9 Old 07-21-2013, 05:20 PM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)

From a personal standpoint I've never doubted there was a link between the two.  My oldest 2 dogs were overvaxed as pups, before I knew any better, and suffered tremendously as a result.  At 8, one of them still has lingering issues, probably always will, even after years of detoxing.  I still kick myself for allowing DD to be vaxed, albeit minimally, before I snapped out of it and said no way, we're done at 5mos old.

applejuice likes this.
#3 of 9 Old 07-22-2013, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyfirechick View Post

From a personal standpoint I've never doubted there was a link between the two.  My oldest 2 dogs were overvaxed as pups, before I knew any better, and suffered tremendously as a result.  At 8, one of them still has lingering issues, probably always will, even after years of detoxing.  I still kick myself for allowing DD to be vaxed, albeit minimally, before I snapped out of it and said no way, we're done at 5mos old.

That's interesting about your dogs (sorry to hear it though, obviously); when I was researching a link between vaccines and hypothyroidism, which my child has, most of the information I could find was about the connection in dogs. It appeared there was, at the time, more information on the risks of vaccines in the vet world than in humans.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~Mark Twain

#4 of 9 Old 07-22-2013, 05:00 PM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)

Yep still that way.  Vets are finally getting on board with 3yr boosters as opposed to yearly, and many will titer without interrogation (which is what we do).  Rabies being the most controversial just passed the 5yr challenge and they are now challenging it for 7 yrs in hopes of changing laws requiring 3yr boosters on something that is basically guaranteed to last 5 yrs (hopefully they prove 7) and theoretically it's been shown to last 10 or more.  Hopefully what they learn about animals will get transferred to humans but I have my doubts.  I'm sure someone will claim there's too many differences between the species and that it's a non-relevant comparison.

kathymuggle likes this.
#5 of 9 Old 07-22-2013, 05:15 PM

I'm halfway through the video now- and it mentions the book I just learned about too. Odd how I've done years and years of research and never came across this (the dr. mary's monkey book), and here I am seeing it for the 2nd time in a few days. 

Anyway, very interesting so far. And scary. And I haven't even gotten to much about the autoimmune connection. 

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~Mark Twain

#6 of 9 Old 07-24-2013, 02:30 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)

Wonderful video. I will be watching more videos from Dr. Tent thumb.gif

"Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."

~Captain Hammer (j/k, it was Plato)

#7 of 9 Old 07-24-2013, 06:03 PM - Thread Starter

I am glad that you liked it. He is brilliant. He has been my chiropractor for 9 years.

BeckyBird likes this.
#8 of 9 Old 07-24-2013, 06:09 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyBird View Post

Wonderful video. I will be watching more videos from Dr. Tent thumb.gif

I agree, I watched it a while ago. 

BeckyBird likes this.

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

#9 of 9 Old 08-08-2013, 06:52 PM - Thread Starter

Here is a link to other videos by Dr. Tent. He is brilliant and has a holistic outlook.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DiverseHealthService

Tags
Vaccinations

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page