Do Vaccines Cause Autism? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 09-08-2013, 06:55 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

At great short video on the political manipulation, unneeded vaccines, harmed children and no legal protection.

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

#2 of 6 Old 09-08-2013, 07:11 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)

OmG, Rob Schneider!

Thanks for the video. I watched it along with my unvaxxed daughter.

Even if you love vaccines, wouldn't you have an issue with the terrible corruption between the industry and government? I guess it's easier to look the other way and make excuses.

Mirzam likes this.

"Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."

~Captain Hammer (j/k, it was Plato)

#3 of 6 Old 09-08-2013, 07:27 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Vaccines are the holy grail of medicine, it doesn't matter  how corrupt the system is, they are untouchable and untainted.

BeckyBird likes this.

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

#4 of 6 Old 09-08-2013, 08:21 AM

Quoted: 73 Post(s)

great video!

A crash course in vaccine court - only 5 minutes.  Everyone should watch it.

BeckyBird likes this.

There is a battle of two wolves inside us.  One is good and the other is evil.  The wolf that wins is the one you feed.

Book and herb loving mama to 1 preteen and 2 teens (when did that happen?).  We travel, go to school, homeschool, live rurally, eat our veggies, spend too much time...

#5 of 6 Old 09-08-2013, 12:20 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Excellent video - thanks for sharing.  We have a very similar system here in the UK.  In fact you cannot even file a claim with our vaccine injury compensation scheme if your child was injured (or even died) from a vaccine administered before the child turned 2 years old.  Yet funnily enough, over 90% of our vaccines are administered before the age of 2.... hmmmm.  No-one tells parents this of course, many friends and family are shocked when I tell them this.  I'll never forget one very sad case of a little boy who died over 20 years ago now when he was 4 months old, within hours of his pertussis vaccine.  His parents were laughed at when they said it was the vaccine and was told it was SIDS.  Anyway, his father refused to let them write SIDS on the death certificate so that poor boy is still unburied and waiting for justice.  Just awful.

BeckyBird likes this.

Married to Mr. Crunchy June 2008 partners.gif ~ welcomed our beautiful boy August 2012 babyf.gif ~ TTC another bundle of joy whilst breastfeeding, babywearing, co-sleeping, cloth bumming and raging against the routine. I love my unvaxxed boy novaxnocirc.gif
#6 of 6 Old 09-08-2013, 04:12 PM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)

Love this!! DH was half assed listening while watching football, but he heard the "rob schnieder" at the end and his ears perked up and he was like "huh? what's that all about".  He's not necessarily against all vaccines (although he hates the flu vax, knows several people who had guillain barre as a result of flu shots) but it's nice for him to see something from someone main stream once in a while to show him I'm not just making things up and not a totally crunchy hippie for doing what I do to keep our family healthy!

BeckyBird likes this.

Tags
Vaccinations

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page