Must Read! The Map of Now by Liam Scheff - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 09-10-2013, 06:13 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

I realize I am posting this to the choir, and it should be posted far and wide for people to wake up to the terrible damage wrought by vaccines. 

Quote:

By injecting children with neurotoxic poison, over and over again, in compounded rounds at an increased rate of speed, the medical industry has caused this damage to children.

No, they’ve done more. They’ve assaulted, beaten, broken, and sometimes killed a generation of children – but left them alive in pieces for their devastated, broken-hearted mothers and fathers to clean up, to try to solve, as though they were a puzzle; to love the humanity in, but fear in gut-shredding terror that they’ll never simply be able to . . . just . . . be on their own, these kids. And many of them — many of them – many, many, many, many, many of them – will never be able to be on their own.

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I can't help but believe this is by some evil design.

http://thinkingmomsrevolution.com/featured-guest-blog-the-map-of-now/

applejuice and BeckyBird like this.

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

#2 of 5 Old 09-10-2013, 06:28 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirzam View Post

I realize I am posting this to the choir, and it should be posted far and wide for people to wake up to the terrible damage wrought by vaccines. 

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I can't help but believe this is by some evil design.

http://thinkingmomsrevolution.com/featured-guest-blog-the-map-of-now/

this very thought came to mind when reading this morning about a mother who is extremely distraught over chicken pox being a 'deadly disease all children should be vaccinated for'.....I clearly remember chicken pox being an extremely benign disease in most healthy children-yes some get severe cases-but they don't die-my nephew for example...had them in his eyes, down his throat--everywhere--but he survived, yes with some scarring.   But now, parents are running fearfully to the dr to get their child this vaccine should a case or two pop  up in their town....

I find this to be total marketing propaganda played out to the public in the last 20yrs, and the increased hype before the vaccine came out how 'inconvenient' the chicken pox could be, and wouldn't if be just wonderful if parents didn't have to miss work due to this 'pain in the  neck' illness that robs parents of job time.   Over time the paradigm shifted to 'how dangerous chicken pox is' to now it's being touted as 'how deadly it can be'.   Social swaying and programming, perhaps?

applejuice and BeckyBird like this.
#3 of 5 Old 09-10-2013, 09:30 AM

That was a very well written article, thanks for sharing!
applejuice likes this.
#4 of 5 Old 09-12-2013, 03:52 PM

Good article. While I can't help but pause at his blanket generalization that all autism is caused by vaccine damage, I do agree with many of his points.
applejuice likes this.

chicken3.gif mama to two teens and two tots partners.gif madly in love with DP guitar.gif

#5 of 5 Old 09-16-2013, 12:45 AM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)

This was a well written article except for the generalisation of vaccine = autism. My sister has similar problems with her youngest DD as described in the article. She has not been diagnosed yet but we know that she suffered from serious life threatening side effects of the MMR vaccine. I just wonder how her new doc will adress this and if she should even bring the vaccine topic up. As we all know most docs will outright deny a connection from the beginning on since "Wakefield has been disproven"!

applejuice likes this.

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.”
―Socrates

Tags
Vaccinations

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page