conspiracy theory video - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 09-10-2013, 08:10 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)

I think some of you may enjoy this.  It is not on vaccines, per se, but on a common slur used against those who question vaccines:  conspiracy theorist.  It also tackles wanna-be skeptics.

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/01/fake-skeptics-conspiracy-theorist-slur.html

Mirzam, BeckyBird and inconditus like this.

There is a battle of two wolves inside us.  One is good and the other is evil.  The wolf that wins is the one you feed.

Book and herb loving mama to 1 preteen and 2 teens (when did that happen?).  We travel, go to school, homeschool, live rurally, eat our veggies, spend too much time...

#2 of 4 Old 09-12-2013, 10:59 AM

Quoted: 42 Post(s)

A real skeptic suspends judgement when faced with new information. A real skeptic questions everything, especially their own assumptions.....so true!

Yes! I am a  heretic of the state-sponsored belief system. I always question the official stories, and people freaking hate it! How dare I question their religious faith in their sacred holy  government!

Why is it so offensive for me to question my government?  People think there is no possible way  a US citizen in a position of power could ever do anything to harm another US citizen.  How idealistic, dangerous, and flat out wrong is that type of thinking!

I liked the video. I agree there is a phenomenon where Americans have trouble believing their own government could ever do anything wrong. It's easy for Americans to identify corruption and conspiracies in Other countries, but for some reason, America is just better and incapable of wrongdoing. It is impossible for members of our government to have participated in 9/11. Only dirty, cave-dwelling boogeymen foreign terrorists are capable of that. Ignore all evidence pointing to a coverup and focus on those terrorists, just like a good little citizen!

P.S. I was pretty upset when I realized what was really happening. It is traumatic to have your world view completely shattered. I think this is why most people don't want to hear the truth, because it is too much to handle. Remember, it is easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. However, unless the people of our country face the facts and punish those responsible, there will be nothing to stop it from happening again and again. Sadly, I do not think there will ever be a change. People have been rolling over and bowing down to their leaders throughout history, and this period of time is no different.

Mirzam likes this.

"Medical propaganda ops are, in the long run, the most dangerous. They appear to be neutral. They wave no political banners. They claim to be science. For these reasons, they can accomplish the goals of overt fascism without arousing suspicion.” — Jon Rappoport

#3 of 4 Old 09-12-2013, 11:07 AM

Please watch this one! It's quick, and be sure to see my boy Rumsfeld at 1:02. How can he wreak so much havoc on mankind, yet still have such a nice smile?

"Medical propaganda ops are, in the long run, the most dangerous. They appear to be neutral. They wave no political banners. They claim to be science. For these reasons, they can accomplish the goals of overt fascism without arousing suspicion.” — Jon Rappoport

#4 of 4 Old 09-14-2013, 12:21 PM

The end of this video is relevant to the OP video......

American Exeptionalism. Beginning at 2:07:00.  Thinking that we (USA) are above such crimes is a lack of humility. It's excessive pride. Not being able to see our country's dark side or weaknesses is the most dangerous thing. 

Tags
Vaccinations

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page