How Pharmaceutical Companies Hide the Dangers of Vaccines from Parents - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 11 Old 09-27-2013, 11:30 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

This is how pharmaceutical companies make vaccines safe and effective.

http://vactruth.com/2013/09/26/how-pharmaceutical-hide-dangers/

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

#2 of 11 Old 09-28-2013, 05:37 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)

I usually dislike vactruth.com, but they are accurate this time.

#3 of 11 Old 09-29-2013, 08:56 AM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)

I am absolutely fuming right now.  Shared the link on my FB, as I generally do with easy read things like this that might have a better chance of being read by more people. I don't bash vaxxing on my wall, just more or less leave things open ended My cousin just went all out accusing me of endangering my child and them felt the need to throw out this little gem:

"And please stop breast feeding your kid she is way past that now feed get real food!!!! Wtf".

jaw2.gifhopmad.gif

He lives around the corner from us with his parents (he's 40ish, married and divorced numerous times, no kids of his own but all his women have had their own older kids) and I was suppose to go there today with my parents for a picnic and there is absolutely no way I can bring myself to go there after that.  I love my aunt and uncle.  She's a breast cancer survivor, and my uncle is currently awaiting treatment for pancreatic cancer (past experience with conventional treatment doesn't give me much hope for him, unfortunately) but they don't much embrace a healthy lifestyle, and that's fine, it's their choice.  But I don't see why it was necessary to even comment to me on my choices (seriously the breastfeeding caught me way off guard since we're not even that close in spite of the short distance living-wise).  Sorry, hijacked to vent.  This is a first for me to have someone be so upfront and rude.  I've had plenty of people look oddly at me or make sideways comments, but not so upfront and never out of the blue like this!

BeckyBird likes this.
#4 of 11 Old 09-29-2013, 03:07 PM

Quoted: 78 Post(s)

Ah, sorry, sassyfirechick.

I am not sure whether the internet has made people ruder, or just given people a wall to hide behind so their true inner UAV violation can come out - but I am getting seriously fed up with people thinking they have any right to comment on other peoples parenting choices.  

applejuice and sassyfirechick like this.

There is a battle of two wolves inside us.  One is good and the other is evil.  The wolf that wins is the one you feed.

Book and herb loving mama to 1 preteen and 2 teens (when did that happen?).  We travel, go to school, homeschool, live rurally, eat our veggies, spend too much time...

#5 of 11 Old 10-01-2013, 12:04 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

The fact that he said all that on your FB page and not to your face just highlights what a coward he is. Screw him. Id go to the picnic and tell him to mind his own business and shut the F$%* up as well. (Sorry Im in a mood. I am seriously tired of people that suck)

applejuice likes this.

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

#6 of 11 Old 10-01-2013, 01:15 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)

I have read about that in other articles before but it is nice to see it being restated from other sources. It is quite amazing with what mumbojumbo big pharma lobby can get away with and the every day non-researching Tom, Dick and Harry does not even have a clue about what is going on but knowing how safe and effective all vaccines are and that side effects are so rare and basically never occur.

BeckyBird likes this.

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.”
―Socrates

#7 of 11 Old 10-01-2013, 01:20 PM

@sassyfirechick

Truely a remarkable rude comment your cousin has made. I would also attend the picnic and tell me that he has crossed a line and to mind his own business in the future. Sorry that this happened to you. I guess every woman who chose to bf longer than the obligatory give or take 6 month will sooner or later be confronted with this statement. Currently we are at 17 month and I am being asked at least once a week when I will finally stop bf. Whenever we are ready.

applejuice and BeckyBird like this.

―Socrates

#8 of 11 Old 10-01-2013, 06:37 PM

LOL!  Thanks ladies, I was trying for once to be the nice one since our family already has so many issues with people not talking, but guess it continues! He "apologized" to me in a private FB message (again, so mature?!) and insulted me once again in the same message.  Which somehow triggered my sisters involvement (she lives 800 miles away from CT in SC) and she, 2 years younger and no kids said I cannot breastfeed my LO, her own niece, in her house....my mother already paid for my plane ticket down there in Nov as a birthday present, non-refundable of course (me, mom, LO...DH has to work) so she's now looking at hotels for us as  back up so it's not a wasted trip.

Totally hijacked this thread with my personal drama, sorry, lol!  Thank god I don't hold on to this shit anymore and just let it all go after my initial freak out!

#9 of 11 Old 10-02-2013, 11:06 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyfirechick View Post

LOL!  Thanks ladies, I was trying for once to be the nice one since our family already has so many issues with people not talking, but guess it continues! He "apologized" to me in a private FB message (again, so mature?!) and insulted me once again in the same message.  Which somehow triggered my sisters involvement (she lives 800 miles away from CT in SC) and she, 2 years younger and no kids said I cannot breastfeed my LO, her own niece, in her house....my mother already paid for my plane ticket down there in Nov as a birthday present, non-refundable of course (me, mom, LO...DH has to work) so she's now looking at hotels for us as  back up so it's not a wasted trip.

Totally hijacked this thread with my personal drama, sorry, lol!  Thank god I don't hold on to this shit anymore and just let it all go after my initial freak out!

WHAAAAAA????

She has told you you can't feed your child in her house? she wants you to stay in a hotel because she disapproves of you breastfeeding?? Is she for real? I know Im getting all up in your business here but honestly why would you even want to go after being made to feel so unwelcome?? I would tell my mother to go herself and enjoy the trip since the ticket is non-refundable. It's one thing to let rude comments go, but your sister actually denying you access to her home because she disapproves of a choice that has nothing to do with her and has no effect on her whatsoever (I mean if she were grossed out or offended you could nurse in another room) crosses a line imo. In any event, Im sorry you have to deal with such bullcrap.

BeckyBird likes this.

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

#10 of 11 Old 10-02-2013, 12:07 PM

She's always been "moody" and dramatic...this is actually better that she lives so far and I can say is the first fight we've had in 3yrs as opposed to basically every day when she lived with my parents!  Like shit flying, glass shattering....I stand by the fact that we were raised very differently in spite of the closeness in age. I was (and still am) always the one that was asked to "back down" in a fight, therefore she's always gotten her way by being rude.  Pretty sad/ridiculous/disgusting/unfair...yah.  Needless to say my parenting style is vastly different from my own upbringing! My mother suggested the hotel in case the sister doesn't cool of or check her hormones in the next few weeks so we have that alternative and cancel if need be.  I'm going because I don't want my mother to be out that money and I really can't afford to pay her back (which is why she paid for this trip for me in the first place - sucks being broke) but I've made it clear that if she doesn't cut the crap I have no problem finding things to do without her and luckily I do have other friends out that way that I can arrange to spend time with.

I had to laugh at the "grossed out" part because seriously if you could hear the things that come out of her mouth... I don't see how anything I say or do can even come close to what she says and does!

applejuice and BeckyBird like this.
#11 of 11 Old 10-03-2013, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyfirechick View Post

She's always been "moody" and dramatic...this is actually better that she lives so far and I can say is the first fight we've had in 3yrs as opposed to basically every day when she lived with my parents!  Like shit flying, glass shattering....I stand by the fact that we were raised very differently in spite of the closeness in age. I was (and still am) always the one that was asked to "back down" in a fight, therefore she's always gotten her way by being rude.  Pretty sad/ridiculous/disgusting/unfair...yah.  Needless to say my parenting style is vastly different from my own upbringing! My mother suggested the hotel in case the sister doesn't cool of or check her hormones in the next few weeks so we have that alternative and cancel if need be.  I'm going because I don't want my mother to be out that money and I really can't afford to pay her back (which is why she paid for this trip for me in the first place - sucks being broke) but I've made it clear that if she doesn't cut the crap I have no problem finding things to do without her and luckily I do have other friends out that way that I can arrange to spend time with.

I had to laugh at the "grossed out" part because seriously if you could hear the things that come out of her mouth... I don't see how anything I say or do can even come close to what she says and does!

Hej, you basically stated the answer yourself. Guess she never had to live by any rules and therefore did not learn how to accept such thus going around and offending people instead of making friends and living a sociable life. Same thing happening to my younger niece right now and the effects of that are basically breaking up our family.

Why not stay at here house and just feed your LO in a different room without letting her know that you are bfing. No one gets offended and you will save some money instead of blowing it on an expensive hotel. I hope you will have a pleasant trip anyway.

applejuice likes this.

―Socrates

Tags
Vaccinations

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page